The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

My stereotypes of certain states.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad]
SC,NC,VA,GA,AL - Why do so many of you rent trailers, could you at least aspire to buy a mobilehome instead of renting it. Seriously.
Because they know how the whole deal works, and owning a trailer, for pretty much all of them, is a horrible idea. It's considered personal property like a car, and suffers depreciation like one. As soon as it's "driven off the lot" it looses tons of value. Manufacturers offer these chattel loans that put more than a few people in a situation they can't get out of without declaring bankruptcy.

Owned trailers are best for people who are going to stay there a long time and have their own land (can be technically converted to Real Property), or investors/landlords who get a space in a park and rent them out. In that case, they are usually bought used, or they get them for free by offering to remove them from purchased land that had an unwanted trailer on it.

They should be aspiring to find affordable housing, but that might not entail having a "yard" full of rusty junk and a place outside to be loud and drink beer all night.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DreaMv
i hate all asian and senior citizen drivers in california.

You hate me too??

In my experience, Mexicans are worse than asians, whoa surprise, surprise! Mostly Old Mexican women though...always on their cellphones driving slower than everybody else...Maybe this is just in San Diego though

Old 01-18-2011, 12:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
You hate me too??

In my experience, Mexicans are worse than asians, whoa surprise, surprise! Mostly Old Mexican women though...always on their cellphones driving slower than everybody else...Maybe this is just in San Diego though
lol, nope. it's definitely ALL races: asian, hispanic, white, armenian, persian, black, indian, samoan, etc... every race has their bad drivers. each race just sucks in their own unique way.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member
I agree but it's funny that you see the same race doing the same dumb shit all the time, hence why we develop stereotypes haha

Old 01-18-2011, 01:09 PM
5 Year Member
I agree but it's funny that you see the same race doing the same dumb shit all the time, hence why we develop stereotypes haha
i'm not going to get into detail but i know what you mean. some of my closest friends fall into their stereotypes all the time lol

Old 01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
5 Year Member
You hate me too??

ur asian and probably drive bad so yes i hate you

Old 01-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
california is awesome!

Old 01-19-2011, 01:23 AM
San Diego is where it's at!

Old 01-19-2011, 01:35 AM
people in chicago are never in a rush... heck they love to pile up the right lane most of the time on a two lane street even if the left lane is free... what up with that?

Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 AM
5 Year Member
You hate me too??

The old Tejana I'm married to would jump into the middle of your shit if you her to say that about her... She will in no way in hell talk on a cell phone without pulling off of the road and rive as hast as the traffic is moving even if it is over the speed limit... She has never had a wreck and only 1 ticket since she started diving 43 years ago.... In have her riding a minibike now because she is wanting tho learn how to ride a motorcycle.....

Old 01-19-2011, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
Women in general are poor drivers. There are of course some good women drivers, but most are by nature, bad at driving.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:07 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DreaMv
ur asian and probably drive bad so yes i hate you
duuuude, i just noticed you live in "fie-sik-tew" the hub of poor drivers
my aunt is a horrible driver: slow to start, brakes 641098404 feet behind the car in front of her, sits 1 inch away from the steering wheel, she doesn't use her turn signals, and has one of those view blocking chinese good fortune things that hang on the rear view mirrors (she's not even chinese, she's filipino)... yeah, and she lives in the "fie-sik-tew" so good luck

Old 01-22-2011, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad]
Connecticut - Also old money. Stop giving me the hoity toity attitude all the time.
Cali has the worst people when it comes to hoity toity attitudes. Would love to move to cali but everyone seems cocky, and think they know everything. And they whine and bitch about everything. Just my $.02.

But i guess every state has those types of assholes. A lot of people in NE do have that old money where mommy and daddy buy them everything. Wish I had some of that old money though.