TunerzImage

Tunerz Image INC. Is a wholesale distributor, importer and retailer. We are authorized dealers for Skunk2, JVT Racing, Seibon, VIS, TEIN, Ksport, Blox Racing, Buddy Club, Cusco, Tanabe, Fujita, Luminics, NRG, SSK, Luminics, and Mishimoto and many more. We can offer all of our customers the best prices and service possible. Please take the time to look at our products. Thank you, and we look forward to doing business with you soon!

Honda fit Turbo Kits....in development

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pascoz28
You're not serious, are you?

Get in a new GT-R or a new Ferrari Scuderia and look for a clutch pedal. Manual transmissions are soon becoming a thing of the past. New technology such as DSG makes auto trannies shift faster than any human being can.

2009 Honda Fit Sport AT (2009 SSSCC HS Street Tire Division Season Champion)
1996 Chevy Camaro Z28 6spd 425hp all motor
Eh no. For drag racing i can understand the auto argument. Those cars you mentioned are not true automatic transmissions they are DSG's they are essential computer controlled manuals with dual clutch's. Very different from a traditional converter auto.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by 1990hondahf
Finally, a company that's not out to $$$ rape me on a turbo kit. Look at the Greddy (and others) prices for the complete bolt-on kits for your basic civic...maybe 2k...the only reason to pay more then that for a Fit turbo kit is to be the first one in town who has one....don't get me wrong that has a value for lots of people and I've been there myself many times. Simple supply/demand curves will tell you that the kits will ultimately settle in the 2k range.... history always repeats itself....untill then I'll wait for the prices to come down. My .02$ worth.
^^^True and to the point... I'm sure it's possible to develop and manufacture a (dare i say... low quality?) H-Fit turbo kit for around 1700, but the company must be prepared to take heavy losses before their initial profit from the product's success and customers' "word of mouth". If you only have a few companies producing turbo kits for our vehicle, they can arguably raise, or keep their high price, due to the limited competition. Just wanted to add my thoughts.

Originally Posted by pascoz28
You're not serious, are you?

Get in a new GT-R or a new Ferrari Scuderia and look for a clutch pedal. Manual transmissions are soon becoming a thing of the past. New technology such as DSG makes auto trannies shift faster than any human being can.

2009 Honda Fit Sport AT (2009 SSSCC HS Street Tire Division Season Champion)
1996 Chevy Camaro Z28 6spd 425hp all motor
A thing of the past, i disagree. But you're right about the AT trannys coming a long way in terms of performance shifting, MPG, and DSG. Only thing different i know of (with my limited knowledge of mechanics) is shifting on a track. We're talking tenths (if not "hundreths"?) of a second difference between shifting to a higher or lower gear, which can mean the difference between corning faster (and more effectively choosing your RPM) and getting to your next highest, or lowest gear in the shortest amount of time possible... Enter > the Stage 1/2/3 clutch setups.
If anyone can elaborate, please do. Thanks

Last edited by WSRPRED; 02-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:02 AM
5 Year Member
i tried to email you guys and the address is no good. Is there another address that I can contact you at?

Old 03-01-2010, 01:24 AM
why doesnt a mod close this
I believe they've been out of business for some time now

Old 03-11-2010, 10:12 AM
i love college
this turbo kit will never get produced. the OP was banned

mods should close this? maybe?

Old 03-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
forgot i had global mod hehe