Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 12:06 AM
topher i swear im going to be waiting for the day that i go to play kickball and see you passed out under a tree in austin. im not going to lie, ive slept under at that park. we kind of turned kickball into a drinking game, and one time i had to much in me to drive so i figured i would just sleep it off.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member
o snap if i had one of those i'd be like F the fit RWD FTMFW

Old 10-20-2008, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member
lol, well i don't feel to bad about having spelled ur name wrong arick. because mine is blatently spelled out in my SN and u still misspelled it LMAO. dude i think i'd like austin then would could hang out and cruise and whatnot

Old 10-20-2008, 12:57 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Saved
I didn't want to do the same old thing at every meet I host. But the fact is, Austin is the best place to have a meet of any kind. Arick will have to lead the way on the new roads and I will have to be right behind him (sorry Marcus) pushing him right along. So when is the best time for everyone? After the new year? My birthday is in February... any ideas?
Haha Jerk! jk I don't mind as long as I'm not behind a snail driver. My bday is in Feb too ya know!

Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by khanhdom
not a big deal, i'm going to cut more and get even lower. I'm hopefully going to get me an e30 bmw, and rock that daily
Hey buddy, was nice meeting you and your girl(she was hot) haha. I got a pic of your car in my photothread. Whats the new paint color going to be? I heard you wanted to get into Refined Elegance?

Old 10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueCell
Haha Jerk! jk I don't mind as long as I'm not behind a snail driver. My bday is in Feb too ya know!
Sounds like February might be the time to do it. Big birthday bash in Austin might be the best meet yet...

Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 AM
5 Year Member
bleh, but thats soo far away. If i can get my brother to come his birthday is in feb. too. he'll be 21 LMAO

Old 10-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Hey buddy, was nice meeting you and your girl(she was hot) haha. I got a pic of your car in my photothread. Whats the new paint color going to be? I heard you wanted to get into Refined Elegance?
nice talking to you too, and thanks....lol. I'm in between 2 colors right now, and I did ask anis about RE, but we'll see.

I'll post the color when i decide.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
LMAO.......Anis

Old 10-20-2008, 12:12 PM
he has a badass ls man

Old 10-20-2008, 12:42 PM
5 Year Member
nice talking to you too, and thanks....lol. I'm in between 2 colors right now, and I did ask anis about RE, but we'll see.

I'll post the color when i decide.
I read that forum on Houston Imports about how Jeff's Lexus GS300 won. RE made a big deal about it. Really, the Lexus LS is nice looking, but did it have any engine mods. Did it have a stereo? Not sure, but they were complaining the Jeff won. Jeff isn't VIP style either lol. It's more sport than VIP. I just laughed at that read up. Bunch of people hating on a show. It's just a show lol.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Sounds like February might be the time to do it. Big birthday bash in Austin might be the best meet yet...
Let's not wait until February!! My b-day is Feb. 2 but I want to meet up w/you guys before then! What's everyone doing at Thanksgiving? We could meet at Dave and Buster's and go bowling or something...or see some silly movie...or have a Fit-washing party...or meet at Sonic. I like the way the night photos Ray puts up look...

I could go for that go-kart place too. Oh, wait, there's one sitting in my driveway...

Old 10-20-2008, 01:02 PM
5 Year Member
Well I do believe there will be at least three fit freakers at the next auto cross on Nov 2nd. All are invited to attend but it will be more of a race day then a picture day.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
Let's not wait until February!! My b-day is Feb. 2 but I want to meet up w/you guys before then! What's everyone doing at Thanksgiving? We could meet at Dave and Buster's and go bowling or something...or see some silly movie...or have a Fit-washing party...or meet at Sonic. I like the way the night photos Ray puts up look...

I could go for that go-kart place too. Oh, wait, there's one sitting in my driveway...
LOL you're just ready to go huh. I'm down whenever. Thanksgiving there's a lot of travelers etc. Family meet ups. The weekend before there is Autumnbahn. I might hit that up in Houston, just to go hang out. AUTUMNBAHN European Auto Show There was supposed to be a go-kart thing going on the night before. It's at Track 21 haha. There's a competition there. Anywho, might not be best to go there that day as it would be packed. I'm just throwing out some suggestions here.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
Well I do believe there will be at least three fit freakers at the next auto cross on Nov 2nd. All are invited to attend but it will be more of a race day then a picture day.

Details please!

Old 10-20-2008, 01:05 PM
5 Year Member
Agreed. I don't want to wait either. BUT. if we could wait to have a get together once i can drive again i'd like that. All of us meet up in houston for a quick get together or something. Nothing special just to chit chat and shoot the breeze. I'd be down for a drive to houston for that. Then go to sonic that night or something and i'd leave on sunday. like a sat. sunday thing. If we do it around the time of a college break i could get my brother along for the ride too. i definitly wanna go to austin but i'd also like to propose a get together soon cuz i don't want to wait that long LMAO

Old 10-20-2008, 01:06 PM
5 Year Member
OH yeah the rootbeer car. I seen that LS on H-I. With the galaxy headliner. Still doesn't change the fact that his name is Anis and its funny. But i don't know how much i like them because of the way they dogged people who won at HIN. meh oh well

Old 10-20-2008, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
Details please!
Houston Region SCCA

I know Chris (AllGoCRX) has been out there about four or five times now. And last month was Jeff's (JSensk) first time out. I think he said he would be back next month. "If" I take first place this will put in at 1st for the year in my class. I will be invited to attend a special dinner and compete at the runoff's in Jan.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:34 PM
I read that forum on Houston Imports about how Jeff's Lexus GS300 won. RE made a big deal about it. Really, the Lexus LS is nice looking, but did it have any engine mods. Did it have a stereo? Not sure, but they were complaining the Jeff won. Jeff isn't VIP style either lol. It's more sport than VIP. I just laughed at that read up. Bunch of people hating on a show. It's just a show lol.
well not to go into deep details, but every year it seems like HIN judges are unfair. They judge biasely. I have a buddy who knows all about it, he use to be a judge. He mentions the politics dealing with NCCA judges. Anis LS didn't even place in lexus. Not sure what other lexus were better, but he has everything touched up just not as extensive as Jeff's lexus's engine mod. I guess he was just fed up after getting "screwed" year after year

Old 10-20-2008, 01:41 PM
5 Year Member
well not to go into deep details, but every year it seems like HIN judges are unfair. They judge biasely. I have a buddy who knows all about it, he use to be a judge. He mentions the politics dealing with NCCA judges. Anis LS didn't even place in lexus. Not sure what other lexus were better, but he has everything touched up just not as extensive as Jeff's lexus's engine mod. I guess he was just fed up after getting "screwed" year after year

I agree, the Judges are unfair. Like our cars, we don't have an actual category. It's usually overlooked. This was Jeff's first big show with his car. He didn't expect anything, but left with 2 awards I think. I know I didn't expect anything. We're always classed with Other Hondas like S2000's. Oh well though. I'm in it for the fun, the people, just hanging out. I think Jesse won't show again next year (MR Fit). And they have done a lot of shopping for that car. I didn't hear any of us get an award.

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread