Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 06:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hootie
Interesting... Maybe you should further investigate to find out who the owner is.

Nice, whatcha get?
Is it you? I know you have TR Motorsport wheels but I figured your fit was blue because of your sig. Lol

Old 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Well my Fit suffered some minor/moderate damage on my commute today. 18-Wheeler flipped up a mudflap in front of me and it left some heavy scratches along the front right bumper and right headlight. Going to take it to get an estimate on the repairs. Needless to say this is going to delay the new wheels til maybe January. But if its going to cost too much I may end up putting a Mugen front on it instead of a new base bumper. Will post pics tonight.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dtfdanyo
Is it you? I know you have TR Motorsport wheels but I figured your fit was blue because of your sig. Lol
Nope, not me. My Fit is indeed VBP. I'm thinking about selling my TRMotorsports though.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by KCTitan
Well my Fit suffered some minor/moderate damage on my commute today. 18-Wheeler flipped up a mudflap in front of me and it left some heavy scratches along the front right bumper and right headlight. Going to take it to get an estimate on the repairs. Needless to say this is going to delay the new wheels til maybe January. But if its going to cost too much I may end up putting a Mugen front on it instead of a new base bumper. Will post pics tonight.
Just FYI, The Mugen front spoiler is more of a lip, it goes over the Sport bumper, so that's two separate body parts you would need.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
That sucks, man. I try to get away from 18 wheelers b/c I always seem to get a cracked windshield from the rocks they throw.

Old 11-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Name:  CameraZOOM-20121126151633960.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  131.2 KB

Name:  CameraZOOM-20121126151629053.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  171.7 KB

Going tomorrow to get estimates on repairs. But I really have no hope of being able to clean up this damage without it being noticeable.

@Vanct - Thanks for the info. I was unaware the Sport bumper was two-piece as opposed to the base's one-piece. That being said.. Can a 2011 Front bumper fit a 2012 Base? It seems like it should be able to since the front end is the same. The prices I'm seeing from Hondapartsnow.com is not bad either. A lot less then I was expecting.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Some stupid drunkies left a bar a couple of Sundays ago and they hit my car in the parking lot as a hit and run. No witnesses and surveillance.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:56 AM
This country is full of disrespectful people man. How bad was the damage?

Old 11-27-2012, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
@Vanct - Thanks for the info. I was unaware the Sport bumper was two-piece as opposed to the base's one-piece. That being said.. Can a 2011 Front bumper fit a 2012 Base? It seems like it should be able to since the front end is the same. The prices I'm seeing from Hondapartsnow.com is not bad either. A lot less then I was expecting.
Yes, 11 sport bumper will fit 12 base because the front didn't change like the sport model did. If you were planning to do that anyways, now would be the time it seems. You could probably do the headlight yourself and wet sand and polish it.

Old 11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member

Going tomorrow to get estimates on repairs. But I really have no hope of being able to clean up this damage without it being noticeable.

Yee-ouch! I thought you were talking about a few scratches! That's pretty bad....So he lost his mudflap and it hit you? Or he drove over something on the freeway that then flipped up and hit you? Man, that so sucks...I guess it's not enough to claim on insurance, huh...

Old 11-28-2012, 06:45 AM
I managed to scruff out the paint but I've got dents on the left passenger door and back fender. And a real bad dent near the door

Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AstroTexan
I managed to scruff out the paint but I've got dents on the left passenger door and back fender. And a real bad dent near the door

During a really bad blizzard years ago (Denver) someone hit my car (which was parked on the street) and left it...I didn't even take the snow off my car for a week and when I did, I was so pissed...They completely smashed my driver's side front fender in! I mean, wow, you couldn't do the right thing and leave a note? I never got that car fixed, I was po' at the time and had no extra cash for repairs.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Honda-Fetish.com Toy Drive and Car Meet
Grand Prairie, Tx.

I'll be going for sure, let's see if we can't get more Fits out there and support a few kids for Christmas!
--------------------------------

We are putting together our 1st Annual Honda-Fetish Toy Drive & Winter Meet this December . This will be our 2nd "official" event with the past event being a great success even in the rain. Come out and enjoy lots of nice cars and for a good cause.

— South Grand Prairie High School
— December 9th, 2012
— Starts at 1:00pm

•••VIP Roll-In•••

— If you reserved a VIP spot we ask you come at 12:00pm (noon) or before. We will not "hold" any spots if you are running late or waiting for others. If your group is parking in VIP please roll in together to park together.

•••ADMISSIONn•••

— Admission will be one new & unwrapped toy per person or $5/ person (cash or credit)

•• LIVE MUSIC BY: DJ LAZYBOI ••

FLYER LINK (HI-RES) : https://i.imgur.com/WrXfC.jpg

•••All Toys Must•••

— Be brand new & unwrapped
— No stuffed animals
— No violent toys (guns,knives,etc etc)

•••Vendors/Supporters•••
— — — — — — — —
KIMBIS MOTOR SPORTS
TEXAS HONDA CREW
THE FITTED AGENCY
D-TOWN RYDERS CAR CLUB
RUNNING PERFORMANCE
HONDAYOUTFIT
DECALIX
JUNIOR AUTO SALES
DWS PARTS
DOWNSTAR INC
DPRACEPARTS.COM
BONNIE & CLYDE STEREO
HUMBLE PERFORMANCE
CNC ENGINE DYNAMICS
BUYBREAKS.COM
WEEZO CLOTHING
HBT MOTORSPORTS
STREETOBSESSIONS.COM
RAMSEYFOTO.COM
LOVE STANCE CAR CLUB
STATUS CAR CLUB
T1 RACE DEVELOPMENT
EF-LOVE.COM
ROBERT POAGE PHOTOGRAPHY
C’S PAINT & BODY
TEXAS IMPORTS TODAY
TOYS FOR TOTS

••••RAFFLE•••• ••••RAFFLE•••• ••••RAFFLE••••

$1 Per Ticket ( no purchase limit)
Over $300+ in prizes!!!!

••••RAFFLE•••• ••••RAFFLE•••• ••••RAFFLE••••

Honda-Fetish stickers will be available at our booth so come by and purchase a few.

Interested in vendor booth ? Contact Mike Pina hondafetish@gmail.com

Old 12-07-2012, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member
KC, i can probably refer you to someone to take out the scratches in your headlights. Also possibly the same on the bumper so repairs are not so expensive.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:24 PM
5 Year Member
Hey guys, just had a thought here...

Anyone down to hit up Track 21 and Freebird's Burrito sometime either in February or March in Houston?

Edit: Open to any other locations, venues, and/or activities by the way.

Last edited by Hootie; 12-13-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes, I'm down. I just need to know the date ASAP so I can schedule some time off with work.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Recent Fit owner here down in San Antonio... really cool to run into this thread.

Old 12-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the Texas Fit club, Correllium. Here is your membership ID, token for a free car wash by Hootie in a thong, and a nice pine tree air freshener. Enjoy!

Old 12-15-2012, 04:06 AM
I was just about to head down to AutoZone and pick up an air freshener, too. Great timing!

Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome to the Texas Fit club, Correllium. Here is your membership ID, token for a free car wash by Hootie in a thong, and a nice pine tree air freshener. Enjoy!
Can't do the thong, the cat thought the Elephant at the end was a toy of her's so I need a new one.

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread