Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by JCrimson
+1 had a good time. Can't wait to see the random shots. Trace was funny as hell to be around too. Forgot how much he made me laugh. Lol brings back memories. Your kid is funny as hell too Ana and of course adorable. You guys seem like a happy family. Dee, was nice seeing you too. I think Krissy is still a little red from compliments haha she's flattered though! Thanks much for welcoming her. Thanks a bunch for helping me wash my fit Hootie, sorry you didn't have enough time to come "picking" through my garage stash. Once I finishing moving all the rest of my stuff out to my new place, I'll start posting up what I find and give you first picks Was really nice to meet the newer guys too! We're going to have to do this more damnit! Even if I picture bomb with a miata lolz.
Yeah I was going to aplogize for the kid's random angry outbursts but ya'll didnt seem to care, which is weird to be but whatever!!

I enjoyed meeting everyone and not being the only kid in the group that smokes hahahaha

Old 08-20-2012, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SportGirl11
Yeah I was going to aplogize for the kid's random angry outbursts but ya'll didnt seem to care, which is weird to be but whatever!!

I enjoyed meeting everyone and not being the only kid in the group that smokes hahahaha
I used to smoke too so its no big deal to me. Been a non smoker for 1.5 years now. >_< gf made me... probably best decision towards my life anyone has encouraged yet haha

Old 08-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by JCrimson
I used to smoke too so its no big deal to me. Been a non smoker for 1.5 years now. >_< gf made me... probably best decision towards my life anyone has encouraged yet haha
NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU! haha

Old 08-20-2012, 11:27 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SportGirl11
NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU! haha
lawls

Old 08-20-2012, 03:31 PM
5 Year Member
Being around all of you young people that share an enthusiasm for the same type of car was good for me.. I was awake until 4 AM and began to wind down after reading a post from Hootie knowing he had made it home... I slept well and feel pretty good today though I was beginning to get light headed because of the heat and having not eating before leaving the house..... All of the attention to detail that Marcus had meticulously executed from one end to the other of his car was blowing my mind.. every time I would look at it from a different angle something I'd missed seeing would pop up... I wish Amanda had been able to drive up.. Her car is great looking... It was nice of Vanct to bring the winglets from Amanda... I need to get them out of the truck and hide them so my wife doesn't see them mixed in with the big pile of other things I need to put on my car.......

Old 08-20-2012, 05:26 PM
5 Year Member
Lots of fun yesterday, it was good seeing everyone and meeting some new faces. We were off to a late start, but we still made it in good time. We drove from Dallas to Gun Barrel City first to meet Amanda and pick up a sway bar.

Amanda - Those roads around your house are TERRIBLE and so narrow lol. Think I went the wrong way after all because there was an ugly road north of your house that dragged on for a while. Not a place for lowered cars lol. Good to see the Fit and the new Subie. I'm going to try and attach the RSB this weekend, excited to see the handling difference.

After that, it was about another hour to Tyler. Tyler was surprisingly busy, not as empty as I thought it would be like everything else around it. Nice small town feel, but I'd probably go crazy living so far out, I'm just one of them city folks lol. Luckily, Marcus called me and told me Stanley's was closed and everyone was further down the road.

KC - It's a good thing you didn't join us at noon to roll out because we were much later than expected. It was fun driving with you and Marcus on the way back though, you kept up with no problem. Let me know if you ever need any tips on the GE8.

TC - Good to finally meet you and hear some of the stories, I bet you have a lot more to tell lol. Was hoping to see the SC but next time I'm sure. Enjoy those winglets/machetes.

Ana - Good to see you and Autrey again, I probably should have asked y'all to bring some of those squash air fresheners to sell, I'm freaking addicted to them now! I better see y'all next month...

Hootie - Glad you made it all the way up from Houston, I know that's a really long drive, especially when you have to go back the same day. Too bad you guys left before we went to shoot some more photos, but I want to see the pics you took.

JCrim - I was really hoping to see that K! Now I'm not sure we'll have the chance to before it's gone. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride just as much though.

Marcus - The Fit looks as awesome as always, hope you figure out how to get the rear back all the way down. Noticed the rear upper brake light has "CELL" cut out, didn't see that before. Also noticed the exhaust note, it sounded very good. My friend got a couple of decent rolling shots and a video of the turbo kicking in lol. That was a fun cruise back, except for I20 being so bumpy at first lol.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanct
Lots of fun yesterday, it was good seeing everyone and meeting some new faces. We were off to a late start, but we still made it in good time. We drove from Dallas to Gun Barrel City first to meet Amanda and pick up a sway bar.

Amanda - Those roads around your house are TERRIBLE and so narrow lol. Think I went the wrong way after all because there was an ugly road north of your house that dragged on for a while. Not a place for lowered cars lol. Good to see the Fit and the new Subie. I'm going to try and attach the RSB this weekend, excited to see the handling difference.

After that, it was about another hour to Tyler. Tyler was surprisingly busy, not as empty as I thought it would be like everything else around it. Nice small town feel, but I'd probably go crazy living so far out, I'm just one of them city folks lol. Luckily, Marcus called me and told me Stanley's was closed and everyone was further down the road.

KC - It's a good thing you didn't join us at noon to roll out because we were much later than expected. It was fun driving with you and Marcus on the way back though, you kept up with no problem. Let me know if you ever need any tips on the GE8.

TC - Good to finally meet you and hear some of the stories, I bet you have a lot more to tell lol. Was hoping to see the SC but next time I'm sure. Enjoy those winglets/machetes.

Ana - Good to see you and Autrey again, I probably should have asked y'all to bring some of those squash air fresheners to sell, I'm freaking addicted to them now! I better see y'all next month...

Hootie - Glad you made it all the way up from Houston, I know that's a really long drive, especially when you have to go back the same day. Too bad you guys left before we went to shoot some more photos, but I want to see the pics you took.

JCrim - I was really hoping to see that K! Now I'm not sure we'll have the chance to before it's gone. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride just as much though.

Marcus - The Fit looks as awesome as always, hope you figure out how to get the rear back all the way down. Noticed the rear upper brake light has "CELL" cut out, didn't see that before. Also noticed the exhaust note, it sounded very good. My friend got a couple of decent rolling shots and a video of the turbo kicking in lol. That was a fun cruise back, except for I20 being so bumpy at first lol.
Now pics of BAN!

Old 08-20-2012, 06:55 PM
im waiting on pictures dang it!! lol

vanct = <3

Old 08-20-2012, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanct
Oooh, Houston was just a trip around the corner. Just right around 8 hours of seat the way there and back combined... excluding the time bumming around town with JCrim. Unfortunately I didn't take too many pics. Maybe like 7 to 10 in total, I was mentally fried up there. I'll post up what I have though soon... someone start of the pic thread first!

Old 08-21-2012, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
Teaser pic

Old 08-21-2012, 02:03 AM
Thanks Vanct!
The drive back home was indeed a lot more fun than the drive there was!

Ok, I've got two things to show tonight and a couple of questions.
First thing is the dirty posterior of Khaleesi after I debadged and JDM'd the wiper.
Name:  CameraZOOM-20120820125159657.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  212.4 KB

Second thing is my LED parking lamps came today.
Name:  CameraZOOM-20120821242725587.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  148.2 KB

I switched it out and I am amazed by the results, but then again a little disappointed that I now need HID lights to match them! LOL

I've been slightly hesitant about ordering HIDs for the simple fact that I've been blinded by WAY too many cars with HID lights. I don't want to be "THAT" person if you know what I mean. So can anyone recommend a good HID kit that is not obnoxiously blinding to other drivers?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by KCTitan
Thanks Vanct!
The drive back home was indeed a lot more fun than the drive there was!

Ok, I've got two things to show tonight and a couple of questions.
First thing is the dirty posterior of Khaleesi after I debadged and JDM'd the wiper.

Second thing is my LED parking lamps came today.

I switched it out and I am amazed by the results, but then again a little disappointed that I now need HID lights to match them! LOL

I've been slightly hesitant about ordering HIDs for the simple fact that I've been blinded by WAY too many cars with HID lights. I don't want to be "THAT" person if you know what I mean. So can anyone recommend a good HID kit that is not obnoxiously blinding to other drivers?
Was I blinding you? I shouldn't be. Having the right HID will determine if you got the douchebag cheap HID's or the correct ones.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Actually no, that's why I came here to ask. More specifically you, since you have HIDs and Vanct has projectors.

What kind do you have? Link?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:11 AM
5 Year Member
Old 08-21-2012, 02:15 AM
Did you require the dual harness or any of that other extra stuff?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member
I don't remember, I know I have a harness on mine, but wasn't sure if it was ordered separately.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Well, I've decided that I will be holstering the debit card and exercising restraint until next week. Lol. Been spending way too much on the car lately. You guys were not kidding when you said it's an addiction.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
It's very addicting at first, you'll grow out of it lol.

I needed a new sig...well, there she is.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by BlueCell
Teaser pic
look at dat sexy ass

Old 08-21-2012, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread