Old 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM
5 Year Member
Too pink/wrong pink.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:59 PM
5 Year Member
meanwhile in texas..

2009 Honda Fit

Old 01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Whats up with any car meets here in texas? im originally from Los Angeles but im stationed in Fort Hood trying to get something going! its too boring here with the car scene! lets get something going!
oh and by the way does anybody know of any JDM shops here in Texas around Austin area. LMK!

Old 01-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Jdm_fit92
Whats up with any car meets here in texas? im originally from Los Angeles but im stationed in Fort Hood trying to get something going! its too boring here with the car scene! lets get something going!
oh and by the way does anybody know of any JDM shops here in Texas around Austin area. LMK!
Do you have a Fit? You might see me rolling around in the Red 09 Fit Sport with the black hood??? Idk but I only know of one guy that has a custom fit on post and its the silver i think 07 fit base with the spoiler on the roof. lol but hey come out to the Friday night meets at guitar center bro and meet with me. It starts at 20:00 so if your free come out! I wanna see what your riding, plus its a big car scene out here in Killeen you just have to know some people to know the spots.

Hey guys its FortHoodFit, I can't log on through Facebook no more, the stupid button dont work. :/ but yea its me FortHoodFit, me and a few others are going to SpeedZone in Dallas next Saturday if anyone wants to come out and join us your welcome too. That is SPEEDZONE in Dallas or wherever the heck it is but yea its going to be a convoy of diff cars, mainly Hondas but yea. Please if any fits are available I want to prove my friends wrong that im not the only custom fit guy in Texas. PLEASE!!! Well guys I will see yall there! here is my number if yall need more info... nine7two-5zero5-six3zero9 idk if it blocks out number or what ever but here it is without the retardedness 9725056309, shoot me a text! Remember not this saturday but next, MLK weekend. Ummm also the guy I just quoted if you read this before friday shoot me a text asap so I can get you more info on the meets. Thanks! Hooah!

Your friendly Army Fit Soldier,
FortHoodFit

Old 01-04-2012, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
^^ PM a mod/admin and ask them if they could merge this username AND your FortHoodFit username together BUT use the info from the CustomFitOwner name.

Also sent a text with my name and number. Give me a shout the next time you're in the area.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Yea so a rock flew up from somewhere as I was driving down the highway and cracked my windshield. :'( I had just got new tires on the car the same day. FML

Old 01-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
meanwhile in texas..

2009 Honda Fit
I believe that is a Jazz and not a Fit...the nose doesn't look right for a Fit. The Jazz has that shorter front.

See what you think but I've been seeing the Jazz and someone might want to nab that one....

Old 01-09-2012, 03:31 AM
5 Year Member
JDM is still a Fit. Everywhere else is a Jazz, just FYI(EDM,ADM, etc)

Old 01-09-2012, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
So they still call it a Fit in Japan? I don't see any badge on the back of that whatever it is anyway. Whatever it is, it's imported, it's not a US Fit.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
So they still call it a Fit in Japan? I don't see any badge on the back of that whatever it is anyway. Whatever it is, it's imported, it's not a US Fit.
Yea its still a Fit in Japan. Left hand steering and odd pink, I don't think that's a stock pink at all. It could be converted and repainted or imported from England as a guess.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:05 PM
5 Year Member
I changed my mind. It's a USDM Fit. The front does not look shorter at all. Vin numbers starting with a "J" is Japanese made like all USDM Fits. Looks to me it was just repainted pink, but the car shows nothing to look imported.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member
No, it's not a US Fit. Compare the nose on the US Fit, here.

http://http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/273298,15156,0,0/photo.aspx

The whole hood line is different, the lamps are different, the distance from the wheel to the front bumper is different.

I don't know just what that car is, but it's not a US Fit.

Edited: I got my son involved, and we went through a whole bunch of pictures on the internet, and he says it's a regular Fit, it's just that they took the photo with a wide angle lens so the
nose looks shorter, but some of the other pieces match with the US version.

Thanks for the argument, maybe a few more back and forth and we can move into a new page and get away from this stretched-out thing...driving me crazy!

Last edited by Juliane; 01-09-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:29 PM
its a newer Fit is all, its like the 2012's? I think but yea im seeing them here in Killeen,Tx JDM_Fit has those headlights but they are black. Its just a newer year model is all and yes they are changing the look, look at the new FIT thats coming out, supposedly running off electricity.

Anyone interested on going to Speed Zone this weekend? Oh hey Marcus I know someone that loves your fit in my group of Honda ppl, she was at a show where your car was on display with one tire off, she took pictures by it an everything. But Yea im trying to get a group of Fits not only me and JDM_Fit to go here. We are going through Downtown dallas to take some urban pics with our cars and then shooting over to shred some fun on the karts. If anyone could come out that would be awesome, yea its not a meet type thing but it gets us FIT ppl out and doing something fun together, I keep hearing complaints about when the next meet is and blah blah blah. Lets do something TEXAS! Come out to Speed Zone and have some fun!

Old 01-09-2012, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
Yes i've compared it to other US Fits, the pink one is distorted. Wide angle lense makes it look shorter.

I don't see a difference in 09 Fit in this pic vs 2nd pic on the left.
http://hondafitblog.com/wp-content/u...2009fitred.jpg

Edit: Ur pic link doesn't work Juliane

Last edited by BlueCell; 01-09-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member
It's definitely an 09-10 USDM fit. Back bumper is USDM, front lights are USDM and while they have shadows, they are not darkened. The front looks weird but it's not Jdm as they are much shorter.

Anyways...new headlights (check!), new tails (in route), carbon fiber roof wrap (coming soon). Then an intake and some suspension bars and oem armrest. Gotta save for those though. So it may be a while.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CustomFitOwner
its a newer Fit is all, its like the 2012's? I think but yea im seeing them here in Killeen,Tx JDM_Fit has those headlights but they are black. Its just a newer year model is all and yes they are changing the look, look at the new FIT thats coming out, supposedly running off electricity.

Anyone interested on going to Speed Zone this weekend? Oh hey Marcus I know someone that loves your fit in my group of Honda ppl, she was at a show where your car was on display with one tire off, she took pictures by it an everything. But Yea im trying to get a group of Fits not only me and JDM_Fit to go here. We are going through Downtown dallas to take some urban pics with our cars and then shooting over to shred some fun on the karts. If anyone could come out that would be awesome, yea its not a meet type thing but it gets us FIT ppl out and doing something fun together, I keep hearing complaints about when the next meet is and blah blah blah. Lets do something TEXAS! Come out to Speed Zone and have some fun!
Cool Joe. Can't make it to Speedzone cuz I work that day. Those are slow carts too

Old 01-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
Anyways...new headlights (check!), new tails (in route), carbon fiber roof wrap (coming soon). Then an intake and some suspension bars and oem armrest. Gotta save for those though. So it may be a while.
Did you get these???
Honda Fit 2009-2010 Anzo Black Halo Projector Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights | Honda Fit Projector Headlights

Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Too many fat ppl ridin em and braking them probably. Last time I was there they had some fast ones, im more interested in the drifting ones though lol. Im a pro at that. I was drifting the fit, my friend sadly stopped recording before I started doing a tokyo drift around 3 cars two times. My tires were messed up but I had plans to get new ones the next day so I trashed them. But they were all wondering how I drifted a perfect drift around them in a front wheel drive car. lol! This was no powerslide so dont give me that. If I could do it again with some expendable tires I would in a heartbeat to show that I could do it. I hate the retards on youtube trying to drift fits but cant, I can't find one good one at all. :/ but yea that was my exciting story for the weekend along with how my friend in his CR-Z bottomed out a stock suspension car and almost lost control. But ok Blue its cool. wish you could come out and hang with us. Maybe another time. Oh hey post up when dallas is having more BIG meets, I wanna go.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
No, I got oem base headlights. They look so good against the white.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CustomFitOwner
Too many fat ppl ridin em and braking them probably. Last time I was there they had some fast ones, im more interested in the drifting ones though lol. Im a pro at that. I was drifting the fit, my friend sadly stopped recording before I started doing a tokyo drift around 3 cars two times. My tires were messed up but I had plans to get new ones the next day so I trashed them. But they were all wondering how I drifted a perfect drift around them in a front wheel drive car. lol! This was no powerslide so dont give me that. If I could do it again with some expendable tires I would in a heartbeat to show that I could do it. I hate the retards on youtube trying to drift fits but cant, I can't find one good one at all. :/ but yea that was my exciting story for the weekend along with how my friend in his CR-Z bottomed out a stock suspension car and almost lost control. But ok Blue its cool. wish you could come out and hang with us. Maybe another time. Oh hey post up when dallas is having more BIG meets, I wanna go.
Look up some of AccordGuyIntake's youtube videos. He isn't afraid to get his GD sideways. LOL Here's one.

Jason's Honda Fit Scandinavian Flick: Streets of Willow - YouTube

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread