Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by redrumm
its never going to snow in san antonio
I thought I would have a better chance by living in the hill country, but nada here too! Haha!

Old 02-13-2010, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
I just wanna bitch for sec...apparently my computer's browser has been hijacked. I'm doing all kinds of crap trying to fix it now. I was just the other day saying how glad I was that this computer had lasted so long. Jinxed myself. This SUCKS!!

Ok, done bitching...back to scanning (x 1million)

Old 02-13-2010, 06:39 PM
5 Year Member
whats up guys...long time no see lol. been SUPER busy with school, work, and some military stuff. don't even have time to go to car meets anymore, and when i do, i'm already too tired. hope everyone is ok. marcus, the car is looking good as usual!

Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
its never going to snow in san antonio
Never say never, when global warming is involved!!!

Where is Al Bore these days anyway? His fat ass seems to be in hiding. What a maroon!

Old 02-15-2010, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member
I have strep. :/ First time in my life.

When it gets a little warmer we should have a meet... with more than 5 cars! Waco has a really nice city park (2nd largest in the country) that we could cook out and there's a nice little run that goes through it similar to what we did at lime creek in Austin. And Waco is centrally located... just sayin.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Oh strep SUCKS. I hope your antibiotics work as quickly as mine did, the last time I had strep. I thought I was going to die. Literally.

Waco might be do-able. Houston would of course be better.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
Grapeland is located in the center of the population of the state and Palestine is a short drive up U.S. 287 from there.... In March there is the annual Dogwood Days Festival with a car show, bicycle rally, parade, food, music and other activities. There is Davey Dogwood Park with major hills and lots of turns that motorcyclist and others enjoy driving through because of the blooming dogwood trees..... The well maintained rural county roads and farm to market roads are fun to drive on and the countryside is amazing.... Its 3hours from Houston the same distance as Dallas is from Waco and Waco from Dallas 3 hours from Austin and about an hour longer from San Antonio..... It's well off of the beaten path and different.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
welp picking up a new project so fit is on hold. im happy where its at right now anyways. its a fun little auto x car and thats about it

Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
Oh strep SUCKS. I hope your antibiotics work as quickly as mine did, the last time I had strep. I thought I was going to die. Literally.

Waco might be do-able. Houston would of course be better.
They gave me a shot antibiotics, said I should start feeling better tomorrow... I really don't feel incredibly bad, it's just mostly my chest and throat and I keep coughing.

Houston would be fine by me... I just want to have a meet!

Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Grapeland is located in the center of the population of the state and Palestine is a short drive up U.S. 287 from there.... In March there is the annual Dogwood Days Festival with a car show, bicycle rally, parade, food, music and other activities. There is Davey Dogwood Park with major hills and lots of turns that motorcyclist and others enjoy driving through because of the blooming dogwood trees..... The well maintained rural county roads and farm to market roads are fun to drive on and the countryside is amazing.... Its 3hours from Houston the same distance as Dallas is from Waco and Waco from Dallas 3 hours from Austin and about an hour longer from San Antonio..... It's well off of the beaten path and different.
I would be ok with this too! I want to see your supercharged Fit with rpf1's, that's my dream car right there, lol. And get everyone together.

Dallas is actually only about 2 hours from Waco, from the north side in Garland. My g/f lives there so I've made that trip several times. Waco is about an hour and a half away from ft worth and austin. I'm from Ft. Worth and my buddy goes to UT so I've put plenty of miles on going to those locations. I think Houston and San Antonio would be the furthest away of the big cities. I know it takes 3 hours to San Antonio from Waco, and probably about the same to Houston.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
welp picking up a new project so fit is on hold. im happy where its at right now anyways. its a fun little auto x car and thats about it

oooo, what did you find?

Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 AM
5 Year Member
88 civic hatchback.

turbo d series with slightly built motor is the plan. picking it up saturday and gutting it out with nothing but 2 seats a dash and a autopower roll bar.
it will look good though, me and my friend are going to build it up and we already know how/what we want to do.

hoping to make 250-300
its not much now but it will be pretty sick when its done. probably make a build thread for it

Last edited by redrumm; 02-16-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:21 AM
5 Year Member
MEGAN HEADER AND DOWNPIPE FOR SALE

buy em!!!

Old 02-18-2010, 11:23 AM
5 Year Member
Selling Fit parts is the suxors.....no one wants it lol. I got a lot of parts still and almost ready to just dump it all.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
What are you trying to sell?

I finally got my PRM intake in today! I'll have it on tomorrow, and then bye-bye K&N.

Parts for the GE are finally starting to flow in. Someone just posted about WR making a header, and some company called F-Tech is making a pretty nice turbo kit.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by baylorbro
I would be ok with this too! I want to see your supercharged Fit with rpf1's, that's my dream car right there, lol. And get everyone together.

Dallas is actually only about 2 hours from Waco, from the north side in Garland. My g/f lives there so I've made that trip several times. Waco is about an hour and a half away from ft worth and austin. I'm from Ft. Worth and my buddy goes to UT so I've put plenty of miles on going to those locations. I think Houston and San Antonio would be the furthest away of the big cities. I know it takes 3 hours to San Antonio from Waco, and probably about the same to Houston.
I sold Texas Coyote my swift springs and he was very gracious to let me drive his suprcharged fit and let me tell you...it was sweeeeeeet. I can still imagine the feeling it gave me when i drove it.

Texas coyote has vented hood, the black RPF rims, supercharger and I think he is going to install a full 2" exhaust if i am not mistaken. Talking about it here doesnt do it justice, you have to see and exerience it for yourself.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 PM
5 Year Member
Its been a hot minute since I posted. Just lettin everyone know I'm still alive. Swing by the lounge one night joel so i can check out your intake and stuffs

Old 02-20-2010, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
Will do, Adam. Just picked up a T1R 50s axle back exhaust from a member on here. Will be shipped out on Monday!

Old 02-20-2010, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
I've been MIA due to a massive computer failure. Buut...we reformatted the HD and reinstalled the OS so we're good to go. Went and got the sig other an iphone today. I'm a little jealous. Gonna get me a Macbook in a few weeks though so I'm not crying ;-)

Old 02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
I've not been here for much either. Been busy redoing the interior. I just got a full sponsorship from Sony Xplod audio. I have 2 weeks to build it.

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread