Tanabe Racing Development USA
Made in Japan, made in Tanabe. With over 20 years of experience in the development of quality automotive parts for performance application, we take pride in all our products engineered to the strictest of tolerances, produced with the highest quality materials, and made within our very own advanced ISO9001 (International Organization for Standardization) & JISQ9001 (Japanese Industrial Standard) certified manufacturing facility located in Shiga-city, Osaka-prefecture, Japan. Race Tested and engineered to perfection, get an edge over the competition. Fuel the racing spirit!

Impressions / Reviews : DF210 For Fit

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:53 PM
5 Year Member
oh nice yea if anything i gotta switch over to 195 but yea i might take the fender lining out.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:10 AM
i put them in 2 weeks ago and i love them! i didnt even use that spring wrap and they dont even make noise.. haha
they used to rub in the front when id hit a bump or turn fast but i cambered the front a bit more, the rear JUST BARELY rubs on the inner lip, i might bend it up a bit, but its not even cutting paint

Old 09-03-2007, 04:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAMATIC
i put them in 2 weeks ago and i love them! i didnt even use that spring wrap and they dont even make noise.. haha
they used to rub in the front when id hit a bump or turn fast but i cambered the front a bit more, the rear JUST BARELY rubs on the inner lip, i might bend it up a bit, but its not even cutting paint

wat tire size are u running and size/offset of the wheels? i know when i hit a bump it rubs and i hate that noise. trying to find a solution to get rid of the rubbing without taking out the fender lining.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:47 PM
yeah mine would JUST hit that square molded into the fender liner, i got the rims used so i dunno the offset but it would put the tire in line with the fender, so i just cambered the front some more and now it doesnt hit at all

Old 09-05-2007, 12:23 PM
FIT Product Manufacturer
Originally Posted by HONDAMATIC

Those wheels go really well with the car.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
installed the DF210's today. i reconfirm they feel good...almost like stock.
no noise. the paint appears to be thick, pre-wrapped with chatter
preventative wrap. excellent fitment. i like the low stance.

すまん、、、terrible pict...but you get the idea.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Any one had any issues with DF210 on stock wheels? rub, etc.

Old 12-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by its.ryu
Any one had any issues with DF210 on stock wheels? rub, etc.

you should not rub at all with stock rims

Old 12-24-2007, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
im really disappointed with my springs. i thought they would be quite a bit lower than they are. i love the ride quality and the better handling, but you can barely tell its lowered at all. my friend saw it for the first time after the spring install and said "when are you gonna lower it?"

Old 12-27-2007, 12:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by c_mack9
im really disappointed with my springs. i thought they would be quite a bit lower than they are. i love the ride quality and the better handling, but you can barely tell its lowered at all. my friend saw it for the first time after the spring install and said "when are you gonna lower it?"
you have to take it out of the box and install them on the car, not
just leave it in the trunk.

the DF's ride height is imho perfect for street. it is quite a bit lower
than stock, i can tell you that much. you probably installed it backwards.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:06 PM
5 Year Member
nah im just use to everything i own being hammered. im just gonna get some coilovers, these are great springs, just not low enough for me. i MIGHT try taking them out of the box, im kinda lazy this time of year.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Just had a few questions. I was lookin into buying these springs in a few days and i wanted to know if its something i could do on my own or if its something that i should probably take to a shop to get done? I probably dont even have the right tools to do it... Also after you have springs put on, do you need to get the wheels aligned or anything? This will be the first time i have done this.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tattoopunk031
Just had a few questions. I was lookin into buying these springs in a few days and i wanted to know if its something i could do on my own or if its something that i should probably take to a shop to get done? I probably dont even have the right tools to do it... Also after you have springs put on, do you need to get the wheels aligned or anything? This will be the first time i have done this.
it's not hard to do, but the rear was a pita as i was working in tight
space. probably best to have a car buddy help you out if it's your
first time. there are few tricks to do it and it's best that your
friend show them to you in person.

as far as alignments go, yes, you will want to get the front toe
corrected (will toe-out as the car lowers). the rest is not really
adjustable unless you get camber correction bolts, etc. which i
dont plan on getting.

one thing to remember is that the rear toe goes inward significantly
when the car is lowered which will eat away at your tires pretty quickly.
just rotate your tires every 4-5k miles instead of 7k.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:38 PM
anyone experiencing rattle noise from passenger front?

Old 02-05-2008, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
i just put these on saturday. and i love the drop it gave me. no problems with any noises or anything of that sort. I do rub on very hard turns running with 16x7 205/45/16...hopefully some camber will do the trick.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by billykim
i just put these on saturday. and i love the drop it gave me. no problems with any noises or anything of that sort. I do rub on very hard turns running with 16x7 205/45/16...hopefully some camber will do the trick.
I was thinking about the DF210's....quick question, do you have to watch out for dips and things now? Being that CA does not have the best roads?? I do not want to have to worry about slowing down everytime I see a dip in the road...thx tonyd

Old 02-18-2008, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
you will be fine.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by c_mack9
you will be fine.
Kool, thx for the response!

tonyd

Old 02-19-2008, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
sorry wasnt really paying attention to this thread, but to answer your question: youll be fine. as long as you are paying attention and use common sense on the speed to gauge for dips and such, you will be fine.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by billykim
sorry wasnt really paying attention to this thread, but to answer your question: youll be fine. as long as you are paying attention and use common sense on the speed to gauge for dips and such, you will be fine.
No problem....thx for the info....we shall see what happens!

tonyd

Quick Reply: Impressions / Reviews : DF210 For Fit