Tanabe Racing Development USA
Made in Japan, made in Tanabe. With over 20 years of experience in the development of quality automotive parts for performance application, we take pride in all our products engineered to the strictest of tolerances, produced with the highest quality materials, and made within our very own advanced ISO9001 (International Organization for Standardization) & JISQ9001 (Japanese Industrial Standard) certified manufacturing facility located in Shiga-city, Osaka-prefecture, Japan. Race Tested and engineered to perfection, get an edge over the competition. Fuel the racing spirit!

TANABE: Exhaust group buys! PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:57 PM
TANABE: Exhaust group buys! PLEASE!

Hello,

I am writing here to see who would be interested in a group buy for the Tanabe Touring Medalion exhaust for the 09+ Fit??

I have PM'd Tanabe and asked them if they could arrange a group buy for this exhaust, but no reply.

I figure if as many of us on the boards can stir up enough ruckus and interest for this exhaust maybe Tanabe or SOMEONE/ company will start a group buy.........

Just an idea to get a nice discount on the exhaust.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 PM
5 Year Member
I'd be in if the price were right of course..........

Old 04-04-2011, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
op let us know if you hear from Tanabe? I'm interested.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Update

Hello,

I have sent an E-mail to Tanabe-USA through their company website. I will let you guys know when I get a reply.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Offer through a different company!!

Ok guys,

I have an offer through www.upscaleautomotive.com

Even before the additional discount from a group buy these guys have the best price I have found out there. Here is the e-mail reply I got today from their site after E-mailing them with interest in a group buy:

Thank you for checking in. I am glad to see you guys like the prospects and pricing of this exhaust. We currently only have 1 in stock. We do our best to offer the most competitive pricing we can through our website, but if you guys would like to order 2 or more at the same time (special order, no cancellations allowed), we could do an additional 2% discount on the item price. Keep it up!
Thank you,

Robert - Fulfillment
Upscale Automotive LLC
Upscale Automotive
fulfillment@upscaleautomotive.com

So, according to their site... And this depends on where you live of course since shipping charges will vary with how far away from their business you are....

My total for the exhaust before the 2% discount was right about $350.00 with shipping... So with the group buy 2% additional off the exhaust would cost approx $343.00 wich is about $100 off MSRP on the exhaust!!

Who is in on this deal??? I know the 2% price difference isn't much but to start these guys are the lowest price out there........

Let me know!!