A Spec Products.com
With over 10 years of experience in the automotive import aftermarket industry, A Spec has been at the forefront of developing new products for new and upcoming platforms such as the new Honda Fit. Located in the heart of Southern California, we are official distributors for many high end Japanese aftermarket products from manufacturers such as Volk Racing, Work Wheels, Bride, ARC, Endless etc. as well as other high end non-Japanese aftermarket products such as Recaro, Nardi, Personal etc. Our tuning philosophy is toward the true heart of performance. We tend to focus on those parts that provide an overall performance increase to whatever vehicle you drive.

A Spec Cat Delete

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned
A Spec Cat Delete

Hey fellow members,

A Spec Products
With over 10 years of expereince in the automotive import aftermarket industry, A Spec has been at the forefront of developing new products for new and upcoming platforms such as the new Honda Fit. Located in the heart of Southern California, we are official distrubutors for many high end Japanese aftermarket products from manufacturers such as Volk Racing, Work Wheels, Bride, ARC, Endless etc. as well as other high end non-Japanese aftermarket products such as Recaro, Nardi, Personal etc.

Our tuning philosophy is toward the true heart of performance. We tend to focus on those parts that provide an overall performance increase to whatever vehicle you drive.

This drive for performance is what lead us to the development of our A Spec Honda Fit Cat Delete.

A Spec Cat Delete

Highlights on the Cat Delete:
  • Bolt on in a few minutes.
  • 2", Mandrel Bend (straight through design)
  • T-304 muffler & piping
  • Laser Engraved A Spec logo
  • Stainless Hangers
  • Bolts on to any OEM / Aftermarket B-Pipe / Headers
  • Built-in (CEL) FIX
  • Off-road use ONLY.
MSRP:
A Spec Cat Delete: $79.95

1st Batch Special:

$90 shipped Lower 49 States
$85 CA local pick up out the door

**Note**
-California resident please remember to add TAX.
-After 1st batch are soldout. Price will be set at $79.95 +shipping.

ETA INSTOCK NOW!
- We have a total of 10 sets of Cat Deletes / 1 is sold
Please send me a PM for stock and pricing.

Thanks
Tuan.

Last edited by aspecproducts.com; 12-30-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
hey im interested in one! can i pick it up tomorrow?

Old 05-16-2008, 09:50 PM
have you had any issues with check engine lights yet? im tempted especially because of the built in CEL fix but ive read that people who have other cat deletes are still getting check engine lights even with CEL fix.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
Remember you telling me about this but didn't realize they would be out so soon.

Old 05-17-2008, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member
i love to looks of it something i would definitely get... but does it sound ricey ( not trying to be a d!ck to you product) point of interest!!!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:20 PM
5 Year Member
sweet, now u got to get the whole system on an show us some figures...

Old 05-17-2008, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
i love to looks of it something i would definitely get... but does it sound ricey ( not trying to be a d!ck to you product) point of interest!!!
Ricey? How is a cat-delete rice?

Old 05-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by cojaro
Ricey? How is a cat-delete rice?
The sound it adds. And yes, with a cat-delete added tone will have some buzz.
If you have a muffler thats not an N1/canister style muffler you should be ok.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
The sound it adds. And yes, with a cat-delete added tone will have some buzz.
If you have a muffler thats not an N1/canister style muffler you should be ok.
thanx for clearing it out lol, thats what i meant... damn that mean i shouldnt get

Old 05-18-2008, 09:06 AM
the rasp doesnt really bother me, sure i would love nothing more for my car than to have that mean screwbaru growl. but its a honda no matter what your exhaust sounds like some one is going to say its rice. especially in the honda scene there is always some one who thinks that he/she is the jdm guru and that everything that isnt their car is rice.

im willing to make the sacrifice of having a raspy exhaust in exchange for a little more power and torque.

Old 05-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
thanx for clearing it out lol, thats what i meant... damn that mean i shouldnt get
You could always try it, if you dont like the sound remove it. Its not that expensive.

Old 05-18-2008, 01:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
You could always try it, if you dont like the sound remove it. Its not that expensive.
yeah thats what im going to do...

Old 05-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Banned
Dang,
A lot of post over the weekend. I can tell you this "a Honda will always sound a Honda." You cant change your cars tone, its just how the engine is designed. The more your remove the more it will get "Ricey" if you guys want use that term. As for sound (on dyno) I have a video of a Header-back. Ill post it up asap, when I get around to edit the video.

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.

YouTube - A Spec Honda Fit Sound Clip Headers-back & Intake

Last edited by aspecproducts.com; 05-19-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aspecproducts.com
Dang,
A lot of post over the weekend. I can tell you this "a Honda will always sound a Honda." You cant change your cars tone, its just how the engine is designed. The more your remove the more it will get "Ricey" if you guys want use that term. As for sound (on dyno) I have a video of a Header-back. Ill post it up asap, when I get around to edit the video.

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.
awesome news dude... for the ppl that dont have paypal do i get it from the website...

Old 05-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Banned
awesome news dude... for the ppl that dont have paypal do i get it from the website...
For people that dont have Paypal. Please Call in 626-618-1100x110. Shipped to billing addresses only. But if you want to ship it somewhere else, I have a Shipping Auth Form. Takes a few mins to sign out. Other then that I have 9 left.

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
5 Year Member
sounds really good, better then the T1R IMO... ill def. let you know when im going to purchase.
P.S.: let say you sold all 9 pieces left will you make another set of them ?

Old 05-24-2008, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
Wow!!!

Ok, well I'll start out by saying the products were great from the welds to the industrial seran wrap over the resonater to the indestructable packaging. Now, I had a little miss-hap with the install so it took a little longer than it normally should. But once the Cat Delete and B-Pipe were installed, lets just say that there will be no second guessing when I'm home. This exhaust i.m.o. is extremely loud, as in 1/4 throttle to 3,000~RPM and you're already at the N.A.S.A. shuttle launch. Stay in gear partial throttle and that constant flow of fuel calms it down to a whisper, once you're off the throttle "LOUD", coming up to speed "LOUD". Now this is not a bash on A-spec, their parts, or them period. It's just simply a loud straight through design. Needless to say I'm very happy with everything, Tuan, and A-spec in general...... will I be looking for a 3.5" silencer to shove into that N1 style muffler? Yes. But until then, I'm just one guy annoying the world a gear at a time... LOL.

Thanks for the exhaust Tuan!
Scott H.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:24 PM
5 Year Member
hows the performance? because i have my whole exhaust system aspec just not the cat delete

Old 05-25-2008, 01:48 PM
5 Year Member
Well to be completely honest I haven't gone out driving yet. I installed it, tested for leaks, drove down the street and back, then parked it. I will probably go for a drive today and let people know. Just don't want any incidents with the po-po, I don't think i'll be driving at night time, thats for sure.

Last edited by Mr08FiT; 05-26-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
i wonder how this would sound with megan racing header, midpipe, and axle back.. thats what ive got now and would like the cat delete for when i supercharge it.

Quick Reply: A Spec Cat Delete