A Spec Products.com
With over 10 years of experience in the automotive import aftermarket industry, A Spec has been at the forefront of developing new products for new and upcoming platforms such as the new Honda Fit. Located in the heart of Southern California, we are official distributors for many high end Japanese aftermarket products from manufacturers such as Volk Racing, Work Wheels, Bride, ARC, Endless etc. as well as other high end non-Japanese aftermarket products such as Recaro, Nardi, Personal etc. Our tuning philosophy is toward the true heart of performance. We tend to focus on those parts that provide an overall performance increase to whatever vehicle you drive.

A Spec Cat Delete

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
i have all stock piping except the hfp axle back... i want the cat delete and the b-pipe, but ill have to get one first.. will the cat delete bolt up to stock headers and the rest of the stock piping or will i have to put both on at the same time?

Old 05-25-2008, 07:30 PM
i have all stock piping except the hfp axle back from honda. i want the cat delete. and the b-pipe but i have to get one at the time... i see the cat delete can bolt up to stock headers but what about hte piping after the cat delete? can it bolt back up to stock piping until i get my bpipe?

Old 05-25-2008, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
it will fit

Old 05-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by lidoshorty02
it will fit
sweeet... so all same bolt patterns and everything up to stock piping until i get m b-pipe. Thanks for making my day lol

Old 05-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mr08FiT
Ok, well I'll start out by saying the products were great from the welds to the industrial seran wrap over the resonater to the indestructable packaging. Now, I had a little miss-hap with the install so it took a little longer than it normally should. But once the Cat Delete and B-Pipe were installed, lets just say that there will be no second guessing when I'm home. This exhaust i.m.o. is extremely loud, as in 1/4 throttle to 3,000~RPM and you're already at the N.A.S.A. shuttle launch. Stay in gear partial throttle and that constant flow of fuel calms it down to a whisper, once you're off the throttle "LOUD", coming up to speed "LOUD". Now this is not a bash on A-spec, their parts, or them period. It's just simply a loud straight through design. Needless to say I'm very happy with everything, Tuan, and A-spec in general...... will I be looking for a 3.5" silencer to shove into that N1 style muffler? Yes. But until then, I'm just one guy annoying the world a gear at a time... LOL.

Thanks for the exhaust Tuan!
Scott H.
Hahah I though you said you can handle the loudness? Its all good, like I said its not going to be quite. What you did was removed everything, cat, and muffer. All you have now is a stright pipe, which will be loud! If you put a silencer in it, its going to have a nasty sound coming from it, like a lot more BUZZing, higher pitch then a deeper tone. You might not even like it!

If we made a silencer, you would have to still drill a hole on the A Spec Axle-back to even use it. Originally we were just making the muffer itself, next thing you know everyone wanted everything else (B-pipe, Headers, Cat-delete). We were just going to stop at the axle-back and intake only. But we're here now, we have to check and see if we can make a silencer, that size.

Let keep you posted on it!
Thanks Scott,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Last edited by aspecproducts.com; 05-27-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by zRollerskate
i have all stock piping except the hfp axle back from honda. i want the cat delete. and the b-pipe but i have to get one at the time... i see the cat delete can bolt up to stock headers but what about hte piping after the cat delete? can it bolt back up to stock piping until i get my bpipe?
I have a lot of guys asking this question with all our products.

My products are based of OEM parts.

So say you own a FIT?!?!
-You just deside to buy the Cat-Delete only. Well it will bolt up to Stock piping, and stock headers.
-Or you want to just buy Axle-back, it will fit Stock piping.
-Or you want to buy just the headers, well it will fit stock cat.

so forth and so forth.

It wouldn't make sense to make you have to buy every A SPEC piece only, or even sell products to customer that have Spoon Axle-backs, or Megan Axle-back. If we made something that wouldn't fit OEM or be compatible with other companies, we would be shooting our selfs in the foot.

But yeah I hope this Clears up with anyone, that have fitment issues/questions?

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Last edited by aspecproducts.com; 05-27-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Tuan,

Looking for a PM on shipping a Cat Delete to Canada
(you know... the middle part of Canada )

Although we are speculating, I have a T1R 50s Exhaust with the silencer in... what kind of change in volume should I be expecting. I dig the low tone I have now, will I loose that with a Cat Delete?
CLIP: Video of T1R 50S Exhuast & Header - Honda Fit - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheers,

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 05-30-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Tuan,

Looking for a PM on shipping a Cat Delete to Canada
(you know... the middle part of Canada )

Although we are speculating, I have a T1R 50s Exhaust with the silencer in... what kind of change in volume should I be expecting. I dig the low tone I have now, will I loose that with a Cat Delete?
CLIP: Video of T1R 50S Exhuast & Header - Honda Fit - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheers,
It will change to a louder, high pitch volume. Your removing everything, your pretty much almost straight pipe.

Hope it helps,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Well I guess I can try it out and if I don't like it just flip it.

I fired off an e-mail to your account in your sig about it

Old 06-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Well I guess I can try it out and if I don't like it just flip it.

I fired off an e-mail to your account in your sig about it
Replied, Thanks,

Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
how many do you have in stock...

Old 06-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
how many do you have in stock...
I got a handful still!

Let me know,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 06-06-2008, 12:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aspecproducts.com
I got a handful still!

Let me know,
Tuan @ A Spec.
yeah def. dude thanx

Old 06-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Anyone to possibly do this through the site I don't have paypal. Maybe a coupon code or something like that.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Banned
We dont have coupon codes. You can call in 626 618 1100 x110. I can take your cc info over the phone.

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Alright that is a possibility

Old 06-06-2008, 11:28 PM
5 Year Member
tagged for interest, hopefully i'll have the funds shortly to lock in that 90 dollar deal!!!!

This should bolt up to my skunk2 cat-back, right? Since the flange from the cat-back lines up with the stock cat pipe...

Old 06-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sevenaprils
tagged for interest, hopefully i'll have the funds shortly to lock in that 90 dollar deal!!!!

This should bolt up to my skunk2 cat-back, right? Since the flange from the cat-back lines up with the stock cat pipe...
Yep mine is made for OEM products. So if your skunk2 fits, it will fit mine!

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:33 AM
5 Year Member
CEL problems? I know the fix is there but I know other ppl who've had CELs w/ other cat deletes that also have the fix.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:28 AM
5 Year Member
does anybody have this? any in sight would be nice

Quick Reply: A Spec Cat Delete