Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: JDM Power Folding HEATED Mirrors, Smoked/Red LED Tails

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 10:05 PM
5 Year Member
FS: JDM Power Folding HEATED Mirrors, Smoked/Red LED Tails

JDM Power Folding HEATED Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch--$250 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to anywhere in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail.

These are stock silver in color. There are no cracks or breaks. The paint is in pretty good condition. There is, for lack of a better word, a 'gouge' in one of the housings which you may want to take care of (shown close up in the pics).

The rarity with these particular mirrors is that they have the option heated glass/mirrors incorporated...very hard to come by with JDM power folding mirrors. They have been fully tested and everything is in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. I will send wiring info to the winner if they need it. Otherwise, it can be found here on the forum.

The wiring for the heated glass should be spliced into the vehicle's rear defroster system. I don't have specifics on that so you'll need to figure out the details (where exactly to splice into).

Here you can see the wires connected to the heater element on the back of the glass:

The previously mentioned 'gouge':

The white/blue and black wires seen turned up in this pic are for the heater elements. It doesn't matter which wire gets 12V + or -.

The wires folded up in this pic are for the smart key system and are not used for any mirror control, whatsoever (these don't need to be wired).

A video clip showing them being tested can be seen here:

JDM Smoked/Clear LED Tail Lights--$200 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to zip codes in the U.S. starting with 9-5 via USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail). For zip codes in the U.S. starting with 3-0, please add an additional $15.

I purchased these tails along with a few other parts which allowed me to obtain them for cheaper than normal...hence the cheaper than usual price. This price may not come around again, so pick 'em up while you can!

To put it simply...these are in excellent condition. There is really nothing more to say about them. Authentic JDM OEM parts:

Here you can see the word 'HONDA' on the inside of the lens:

Again, 'HONDA' on the back housing:

LED driving lights, illuminated:

LED brake lights, illuminated:

I also have the clear LED 3rd brake light on eBay if anyone is interested...$50 starting price.

The tail lights include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (sometimes longer, especially during peak seasons and to east coast/P.R. locations). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me with your zip code for a Priority Mail shipping quote if you want the faster shipping. Also, if you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping outside of the U.S. is done via Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.

Last edited by jdmisme; 12-12-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:41 AM
5 Year Member
Are the power mirrors for a GD or GE?

Old 10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cnordt24
Are the power mirrors for a GD or GE?
That kind of depends on the country, but the easiest way to say it is that they're for the 1st Gen, along with the tail lights.

Old 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Ugh - I should have waited .. I thought mine had the heated glass :/ And these are stock silver, ha.. Go figure. Guess i'll have to Paypal you for these :/

Going to sell mine off then.

Last edited by Diversion; 10-09-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah, heated glass on JDM Fit mirrors is a rarity.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
The heated mirrors have sold.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
Do you still have the tail lights

Old 12-08-2014, 04:02 AM
5 Year Member
Sorry for the late reply, I've been in the process of moving for the last week. Yes, these are still available.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Bumb bump bump

Old 12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member
These parts have been sold. Thanks for looking!