Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: 1st Gen JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 10:30 PM
5 Year Member
FS: 1st Gen JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch--$230 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S.

These are stock pearl white in color. There are no cracks or breaks but there ARE minor imperfections here and there in the paint. One of the mounts has the common 'JDM-Fit-mirror-paint-peeling' problem. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. Wiring info can be found here on the forum.

A video clip showing them being tested:

The noted prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (sometimes longer, especially during peak seasons and to east coast/P.R. locations). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me with your zip code for a Priority Mail shipping quote if you want the faster shipping. Also, if you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping outside of the U.S. is done via Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.

Last edited by jdmisme; 09-06-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member
Still for sale?

Interested.

Thanks.

Old 07-25-2014, 07:40 AM
5 Year Member
Still available, yes.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:42 PM
free bump

Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
Bumping these up. Taking the price down to $230.

Old 09-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by jdmisme
JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch--$230 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S.

These are stock pearl white in color. There are no cracks or breaks but there ARE minor imperfections here and there in the paint. One of the mounts has the common 'JDM-Fit-mirror-paint-peeling' problem. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. Wiring info can be found here on the forum.

A video clip showing them being tested:

1st Gen Honda Fit Power Folding Mirror Test clip 7-14-14 - YouTube

The noted prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (sometimes longer, especially during peak seasons and to east coast/P.R. locations). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me with your zip code for a Priority Mail shipping quote if you want the faster shipping. Also, if you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping outside of the U.S. is done via Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.
Wat steps is needed to get the light switch to light up "MIRROR"
And also were can I get the signal for my turning signals wen installing on 07 honda fit under dash "YOUR HELP IS VERY WELL NEEDED THANKS "

Old 09-07-2014, 05:16 PM
5 Year Member
To have the word 'mirror' illuminate, 2 wires coming from the back of the switch are spliced (one wire to a ground source and the other to any dash light 12V+ source). As for where EXACTLY you get the turn signal sources from, I couldn't say. That you will have to find out on your own.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by jdmisme
To have the word 'mirror' illuminate, 2 wires coming from the back of the switch are spliced (one wire to a ground source and the other to any dash light 12V+ source). As for where EXACTLY you get the turn signal sources from, I couldn't say. That you will have to find out on your own.
Okay thanks for the info do u kno the pins number for the switch as to which gets grounded n which gets power don't wanna do it wrong n burn nothing

Old 09-18-2014, 03:29 PM
is the price negotiable?

Old 09-18-2014, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bana1988
is the price negotiable?
Yes, but not by much. Shoot me your offer and we'll see if we can do something with it. Keep in mind that if you're outside the U.S., shipping will be done via Japan Post EMS which is more expensive.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:58 PM
If the switch was cleaner/not worn out (the lettering) i'd have bought these a long time ago :/ Is it possible to source a new switch?

Old 09-24-2014, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Diversion
If the switch was cleaner/not worn out (the lettering) i'd have bought these a long time ago :/ Is it possible to source a new switch?
I can replace the switch with this one:

I kind of need a reply on this real quick as I have another person interested in buying the set with the original switch (for slightly cheaper).

Old 09-24-2014, 06:37 PM
5 Year Member
These are pending a cleared payment so please consider them sold. Thanks for looking!

Old 09-25-2014, 01:53 AM
5 Year Member
great buy! Good luck with install and hope to see some pictures posted.