Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 07:16 PM
FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals - SOLD

FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals

I picked these up a couple of days ago. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. There are places on the housings where touch up paint has been applied and other places where blemish/scratches can be found, but there are no cracks or breaks anywhere. The bases/mounts of JDM Fit mirrors are notorious for flaking paint. The base on the left side mirror in this set is in the first stage of that peeling (it feels like it's wrapped very tightly with saran wrap because the clear coat is starting to separate from the paint). So, with the scratches, touch up spots and the one 'saran wrap' base, please consider these in need of a paint job. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. I will send wiring instructions which explain where the wires on the switch and mirrors need to be connected/spliced to.

Shipping info:
These prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (east coast locations will take the longest). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me for a Priority Mail shipping quote. Also, If you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping to Canada can be done via USPS Priority Mail or Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. My paypal addy is jdmisme@newageenglish.com.

Note: At some point in time the wires were cut before the coupler and were then put back together as shown in this pic. It's unsightly, but the mirror still works fine and since this is inside the door, it won't be seen.
-----------------
(this was originally posted by "jdmisme", and is being reposted by Enthusify on his behalf)

List Date: 4/23/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------