Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals, Red/Clear LED Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:18 PM
5 Year Member
FS 1stGen JDM Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals, Red/Clear LED Tail Lights

JDM 1st Gen Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals--$225 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to anywhere in the U.S.:

I picked these up a couple of days ago. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. There are places on the housings where touch up paint has been applied and other places where blemish/scratches can be found, but there are no cracks or breaks anywhere. The bases/mounts of JDM Fit mirrors are notorious for flaking paint. The base on the left side mirror in this set is in the first stage of that peeling (it feels like it's wrapped very tightly with saran wrap because the clear coat is starting to separate from the paint). So, with the scratches, touch up spots and the one 'saran wrap' base, please consider these in need of a paint job. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. I will send wiring instructions which explain where the wires on the switch and mirrors need to be connected/spliced to.

At some point in time the wires were cut before the coupler and were then put back together as shown in this pic. It's unsightly, but the mirror still works fine and since this is inside the door, it won't be seen.

JDM 1st Gen Fit Red/Clear LED Tail Lights--$205 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to anywhere in the U.S.:

You'll notice that there are no close-up shots. That's because I can't find a single thing wrong with these lights. This is probably the best set I've ever obtained and the closest to brand new that you'll ever find without paying brand new prices...excellent condition.

Tail/parking/driving lights illuminated:

Brake lights illuminated:

These prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (east coast locations will take the longest). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me for a Priority Mail shipping quote. Also, If you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping to Canada can be done via USPS Priority Mail or Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. My paypal addy is jdmisme@newageenglish.com.

Last edited by jdmisme; 04-25-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
Mannnnn, I love the folding mirrors, look so much better than USDM.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
I screwed up on the prices...they have been edited ($245>>$225, $225>>$205)

Old 04-21-2013, 02:18 AM
5 Year Member
What kind of modifications would be needed to put these in on a USDM Fit?

Old 04-21-2013, 03:00 AM
5 Year Member
I'm guessing that you're asking about the mirrors. Other than splicing the wires, no modification is needed as far as I know, but you should ask others who have installed them just to be sure. Being on my side of the pond, I don't have first hand knowledge.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
5 Year Member
Bump for this thread (not sure where the Enthusify thread came from...this is the original).

Old 04-24-2013, 03:23 PM
5 Year Member
The mirrors have been sold.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
Great prices! I paid a little more for my mirrors and taillights in the past. Lucky buyers!

Old 04-25-2013, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member
The tail lights have been sold.

Thank you for the positive comments!

Old 05-08-2013, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
Still have more mirror sets up for sale

Old 05-08-2013, 04:38 AM
5 Year Member
I'm going to look at a set tomorrow, actually (along with another LED tail light set). I can't say anything definite right now, though. The $225 shipped price tag that I offer them for is pushing the limit as far as a profitable sale for myself. It all depends on how much they want for them.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
I received the tail lights Monday! They are MINT! Thanks again.

This guy is an excellent seller!

Old 05-08-2013, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
Good to hear. Enjoy!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
I might be interested in a set of mirrors as well.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
Don,

If you happen to come across some more tailights please let me know Thank You

Old 05-09-2013, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Well, since there seems to be enough interest within this thread, I'll go ahead and post these new items here, instead of making a new thread.

I picked these up yesterday and have them ready to go, now. Another set of the mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch and a set of LED tail lights. I also removed the LED clear 3rd brake light, but I'm putting that on eBay.

The mirrors:

Again, $225 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S. These are silver in color but do need to be repainted. There are minor blemishes on the housings and the normal bad condition of the paint on the mounts which includes flaking. There are no cracks or breaks. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. I will send wiring instructions which explain what/where the wires on the switch and mirrors need to be connected/spliced to.

A video clip showing them being tested:

The tail lights are, again, in excellent condition. No close-up shots are needed as there are no major blemishes that need to be shown...very good condition. Yet again, $205 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S..

Just so that you know, this will be available on eBay:

I'll go ahead and put the link to the eBay auction when it's ready (within an hour of making this post).

And...again:

These prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (east coast locations will take the longest). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me for a Priority Mail shipping quote if you want the faster shipping. Also, if you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping to Canada can be done via USPS Priority Mail or Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. My paypal addy is jdmisme@newageenglish.com so as soon as funds are received I will mark them as ***SOLD*** in this thread.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member
The link for the LED clear 3rd brake light:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Fit-Clear-LED-3rd-Third-High-Mount-Hatch-Brake-Light-Lamp-Jazz-07-08-/281105204891?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41732d069b

Old 05-13-2013, 07:23 AM
5 Year Member
I guess I was mistaken about the interest within this thread so I have made a new one. I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 AM
5 Year Member
Apparently I don't have the power to close this thread....lol.