Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

WTT 05 Dodge SRT-4 Blk, 59k miles, bone stock For your Fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 05:51 PM
WTT 05 Dodge SRT-4 Blk, 59k miles, bone stock For your Fit

Greetings all, I have had my 05 SRT-4 for since Dec of 07 and I think it is time for me to get back to my Honda roots. I originally bought the car to make it a mean street machine of death but after awhile just decided that I really liked driving the car around as is without seeing another one ever in town. The only thing I did to the car was put the Mopar BOV plate to hear is hiss between shifts. As the title says, it is black with 59k miles, has the factory 6 disk cd changer and 10 inch Kicker sub in the trunk. Power sunroof (which I have not used in awhile due to it getting stuck in the open position once and took some work to get it closed, probably just needs grease) and 17 inch factory wheels. The headlights were replaced with ones that are black and only replaced because the vehicle was in a wreck less than 15 mph that broke the headlight dented the fender and smashed the bumper. The car had no mechanical defects the accident was driven another 25 miles to my house before being professionally repaired at the best shop in town.

Other issues:
The car is black so the paint does show its little scrapes worse than other cars. The driver seat has a dime sized hole in and has wear from getting in and out alot over the last 6 years.

All in all these cars are great! I just have decided that I have no desire to modify this car. On the other hand I think I would have a blast fixing up a Fit. I am pretty much looking to straight up trade cars. My SRT-4 for your 07 or 08 Fit. I have looked at the kbb values of the car and according to the site a 07 Fit with 67k miles in good condition runs about the same as my car. So that’s what I am looking for guys, this is still a feeler thread at best for right now since I don’t have any pictures but will get some up within the next week. Anyone who wants to upgrade to a fast but still practical car should reply on here or message me and tell me what you got.
Also, I live in central Arkansas and would be willing to meet the other person half way just depending on distance. Am only looking to travel as far as 10 hours to get to your car but for the right one I can travel further. Thanks for looking.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Brodyus
Greetings all, I have had my 05 SRT-4 for since Dec of 07 and I think it is time for me to get back to my Honda roots. I originally bought the car to make it a mean street machine of death but after awhile just decided that I really liked driving the car around as is without seeing another one ever in town. The only thing I did to the car was put the Mopar BOV plate to hear is hiss between shifts. As the title says, it is black with 59k miles, has the factory 6 disk cd changer and 10 inch Kicker sub in the trunk. Power sunroof (which I have not used in awhile due to it getting stuck in the open position once and took some work to get it closed, probably just needs grease) and 17 inch factory wheels. The headlights were replaced with ones that are black and only replaced because the vehicle was in a wreck less than 15 mph that broke the headlight dented the fender and smashed the bumper. The car had no mechanical defects the accident was driven another 25 miles to my house before being professionally repaired at the best shop in town.

Other issues:
The car is black so the paint does show its little scrapes worse than other cars. The driver seat has a dime sized hole in and has wear from getting in and out alot over the last 6 years.

All in all these cars are great! I just have decided that I have no desire to modify this car. On the other hand I think I would have a blast fixing up a Fit. I am pretty much looking to straight up trade cars. My SRT-4 for your 07 or 08 Fit. I have looked at the kbb values of the car and according to the site a 07 Fit with 67k miles in good condition runs about the same as my car. So that’s what I am looking for guys, this is still a feeler thread at best for right now since I don’t have any pictures but will get some up within the next week. Anyone who wants to upgrade to a fast but still practical car should reply on here or message me and tell me what you got.
Also, I live in central Arkansas and would be willing to meet the other person half way just depending on distance. Am only looking to travel as far as 10 hours to get to your car but for the right one I can travel further. Thanks for looking.
I know this one is posted a year ago but that was such a sad case on your part. Could i view some of the pics for the issue you've encountered with your dodge SRT. I been working as a mechanical man in such auto shop here in our place. I could probably offer replacement dodge parts for your vehicle or could fix the issue for a couple of penny....