Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: HOLY FIT!!'s Engine bay dress up kits

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:10 PM
You sir have gauged my interest...

Old 03-08-2011, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
Pass the gummy bears!

Old 03-08-2011, 11:53 PM
5 Year Member
waiting for pix......

Old 03-09-2011, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
When I was in the bike business I could get wholesale prices on fasteners and replaced all of plated acorn head bolts with stainless steel Allen head bolts. They polished out as bright a chrome and never became scratched or chipped.... Sounds to me like you are going to be selling a lot of these kits.... They are certainly priced right.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
i want pix

definitely interested

Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for these materials guys, and it looks like I'm going to have to order more very soon!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Should have the bolts and washers today, looking like the coatings may be here sometime next week, though blue and gold may show up this friday. Once everything shows up and I make 1 kit of every color and post up some pics, ill start taking orders so first come first serve, my next hardware order will be much bigger, so these won't be hard to get.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Pass the popcorn AND the gummy bears im down!!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Fit_Mike
Pass the popcorn AND the gummy bears im down!!!!
Haha I'm not sure if I should be selling washer kits, or snacks?

Hooray for more interest!

Old 03-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Roo
Originally Posted by isthata_scion
isthata_scion Maybe 2 kits. I'll let you know the colors once I decide and check out the pictures. Eating Gummi bears now.
do share some of those gummie bears!
you should do purple washers like meeeeee

Old 03-09-2011, 05:04 PM
i wonder how to order im new to this stuff... also can i see pics??

Old 03-09-2011, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Roo
do share some of those gummie bears!
you should do purple washers like meeeeee
lol I asked Pat, "How about Spoon Blue?" Then I immediately pictured Ford Racing Blue ahahah.
*Cough*
spoon yellow
*Cough*

Gummi Bears gone.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by thebear224
i wonder how to order im new to this stuff... also can i see pics??
Read my posts throughout the thread.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member
i want goooolllldddddddd!!!!! and another random color lol

Old 03-09-2011, 07:42 PM
This is a GREAT idea. +rep for you on this one. However i have some issues for you to consider. How many will be offered as a Kit? 18? How will they be coated, because paint will chip once tightened? Lastly your price is TOO low (I know that sounds crazy), but for your work at least $30 should be paid, and you would still get awesome hits. Colors are almost numerous. Love your idea, great work.

FYI I have 30 Password:JDM bolts and washers in my bay Gold. The contrast is what all our fits need. These add great color to our boring bays. I paid $20 for a set of 5 shipped, thats $120 worth of SHINY. I love these the most in my bay, but Im a bling and name guy.

Your idea is a great way to add color to a fits bay. FYI for people these will fit ANY HONDA not just fits.

GREATTTTTTT IDEAAAAAA. Raise your price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Bthasht
This is a GREAT idea. +rep for you on this one. However i have some issues for you to consider. How many will be offered as a Kit? 18? How will they be coated, because paint will chip once tightened? Lastly your price is TOO low (I know that sounds crazy), but for your work at least $30 should be paid, and you would still get awesome hits. Colors are almost numerous. Love your idea, great work.

FYI I have 30 Password:JDM bolts and washers in my bay Gold. The contrast is what all our fits need. These add great color to our boring bays. I paid $20 for a set of 5 shipped, thats $120 worth of SHINY. I love these the most in my bay, but Im a bling and name guy.

Your idea is a great way to add color to a fits bay. FYI for people these will fit ANY HONDA not just fits.

GREATTTTTTT IDEAAAAAA. Raise your price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a kit is 20 peices, 10 bolts and 10 washers. the paint isnt just paint, its a very strong enamel, ive used it before and i dont see it chipping, but lets all use a little common sense, your headlight bolts dont need to be tightened to 90 ft lbs. i kept the price low because i wanted to make it appealing to everyone, yes they are very cheap compared to everything else on the market. thanks for the good words.

how does everyone else feel about the price?

Old 03-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
pictures and im in

Old 03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by HOLY FIT!!
a kit is 20 peices, 10 bolts and 10 washers. the paint isnt just paint, its a very strong enamel, ive used it before and i dont see it chipping, but lets all use a little common sense, your headlight bolts dont need to be tightened to 90 ft lbs. i kept the price low because i wanted to make it appealing to everyone, yes they are very cheap compared to everything else on the market. thanks for the good words.

how does everyone else feel about the price?

Sounds good. I can tell you now these will sell like the fog overlays. You might as well order more if you did not order a big bunch. Ill be sending people to you with cars other than fits. They will probably go through me but paypal you directly.

Dude you got 36 hits in just about 36 hours, thats doin something. You may need to put your girl to work to keep up with demand.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by Bthasht
Sounds good. I can tell you now these will sell like the fog overlays. You might as well order more if you did not order a big bunch. Ill be sending people to you with cars other than fits. They will probably go through me but paypal you directly.

Dude you got 36 hits in just about 36 hours, thats doin something. You may need to put your girl to work to keep up with demand.
Luckily for me, my suppliers shipped the hardware in 2 days, so at least getting them when I need them won't be a big issue. I'd put her to work, but she breaks everything sorry babe! Hahaha

Old 03-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Roo
Originally Posted by HOLY FIT!!
Luckily for me, my suppliers shipped the hardware in 2 days, so at least getting them when I need them won't be a big issue. I'd put her to work, but she breaks everything sorry babe! Hahaha
gorilla glue belongs in my purse! but seriously, how could i possibly break a washer? hahaha

Quick Reply: FS: HOLY FIT!!'s Engine bay dress up kits