Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS> Sparco Fighter Seat / GD3 Wedge Seat Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor
FS> Sparco Fighter Seat / GD3 Wedge Seat Bracket

Hey Guys,

We have our Sparco Fighter Seat / GD3 Bracket / Slider setup for sale. The seat is in like new condition. The Fighter seat is a nice seat, a little wider than most sparco seats. The good thing about the Sparco Fighter is that it has perforated abrasion resistant inserts. This helps with daily driven vehicles with full bucket seats (ingress / egress).

This is for driver side only. Please email us or PM if you have any questions. It comes with 1 seat, GD3 Wedge Engineering driver side seat bracket, and 1 slider.

Price: $400 Local Pickup please.

Thanks,
H-Fit

email us: info@h-fit.com

Old 05-01-2010, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
Damn... too bad i'm in canada
btw what did you do about your airbag sensors? Is it a lot lighter than OEM seats? i guess the driving position must be amazing with this... probably a little lower with support for legs and perfect angle for the pedals...

Old 05-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor
Yeah, I wish it would be cheaper to ship these out too. The seat does sit a little lower than stock. Yes, there is great thigh support from the Sparco pad. With our Nardi 330mm wheel, it feels and drives like a go cart. The seat plants you in the car. The seat setup is lighter than stock, although I do not have the weights though. As for the airbag lights, we chose not to do any jumper bypass for the driver side seat airbag delete or the steering wheel airbag delete. We do have the airbag light on our dashboard lit.

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to contact us or post to the thread.

Thanks,
H-Fit