Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: GD3 Last Station PowerBox Intake

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 02:34 AM
5 Year Member
FS: GD3 Last Station PowerBox Intake

Alright, closet cleaning time. Here's a chance to own a piece of history, the very first Last Station PowerBox in the U.S. Do a search for PowerBox and my user name and you'll likely find the thread about it. In any case, it's also a chance to get a PB for a deal and a half if you're willing to roll up your sleeves a bit.

The PB is mint condition and was never installed. It wasn't installed b/c the hole for the temp sensor was in the JDM position and the USDM wire harness was too short for it to reach. Last Station sent a replacement PB to me with a modified sensor hole as a USDM PB prototype, and that's the one in my car now. To make this PB work you need to a) buy a filter for it, which you can get from LastStation directly (about $64+shipping ??? ?????GD????????????????????? : LAST STATION : PRODUCTS HONDA FIT), and b) drill a new hole in the proper location and plug the old one, which is the way my Fit's PB is. Not too difficult, but some may not want to bother. The PB includes the mounting bracket for an MT, but in all honesty it's not really necessary as mine broke in about a year and I've been running w/o it for over 2 yrs now (JDM owners do pretty much the same too). The PB also includes the throttle body connector hose and clamps, plus the mesh that goes in there as well. I'll also throw in a copy of the English install manual I wrote for it for Last Station.

For now, I'm asking $200 for it, plus $15 for shipping. That's a good deal b/c even with having to buy the filter, that works out to at least $200 off a new one from Last Station, which right now are about $460 + maybe $40-50 extra for shipping from Japan. Payment via PayPal, PM if interested. Here's a pic:

and here's where the new hole needs drilled: