Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

Central Florida - PART OUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
Central Florida - PART OUT

All the parts are still on my car, but I can have them removed if I get a definite buyer(s). Here's what I got. I am taking BEST OFFER on everything, so let the offers start rolling...
Shipping will be at the buyer's expense, but I'd really prefer to try the local thing first because some stuff is going to be expensive and I don't have big boxes readily available so you'd have to pay for packing materials... no fun.

I bought a bike and that's going to the fun & fast toy, so the fit goes back to mostly stock.

Anyway:
Skunk2 50mm full cat back. will be polished when it is removed. it works 100% but has some signs of wear/tear. One mild dent at the engine end of the b-pipe, and one of the emblems that is tack welded on has since popped off. Will come with silencer.

ASpec Test Pipe/Cat-delete - no CELs, but I also added a defouler to it so that could be why. That will be included with it too. If you just put this on the factory exhaust, there's barely an increase in sound. With an aftermarket exhaust, it's mighty growly/aggressive/loud.

Fujita CAI - everyone knows what this looks like. Great gains, great sound. Filter was just cleaned not long ago. Expect some signs of wear but I'll clean/polish it when it off. Works 100% and everything is included.

Skunk2 springs - 2.0F, 1.5R. Decent ride, great drop, not too aggressive but definitely noticeable. Good for up to 205 series tires, but it may rub a tad. Factory 195 series fits fine though.

Also have a generic, universal oil catch can with all components and a bracket mount kit.

Remember, best offers please. I can deliver if you are on the east/central florida, or meet you halfway if you are on the west coast.

I'm not really sure pics are needed, and it's bit of a hassle right now but if you really want them let me know. I know everyone says photos sell, but these are all commonly seen parts.

EDIT: LOCAL PICKUP PRICES - I figure if I put some figures out maybe that'll get the ball rolling...

Intake $80
Skunk2 catback $150
Or skunk2 catback + a-spec cat-delete and CEL fix - $200
Springs $80
strut bar - $10 ($15 if you wanted painted with truckbed lining for durability) price includes all stainless still hardware with rubber washers to prevent scuffs in paint on the strut towers of the car.

Or take it all from me for $325. (this package price isn't negotiable. Only if you want individual items will I consider BOs.)

One catch - I'm now going into my Board Exams, and I am knee deep in books and studying so I have no time at the moment to spend a few hours on the car putting my stock stuff back on, so you'll have to be patient - exams will be over in about 2 weeks time from now. If we work out an offer, I'll keep track of it, and as soon as the parts are off the car you'll be contacted so you can pick it up. Thanks for understanding everyone!

nick
sevenaprils@gmail.com

Last edited by sevenaprils; 09-05-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: prices
Old 08-29-2009, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member
Thought I'd have heard someone by now!
BEST OFFER! If you think you're lowballing, try me. I'll let you know if I think it is. I just want some cash to work on my project bike.
You can't get the 50mm anymore! It's getting rare. Someone should grab this for dirt cheap now!
Give me an (reasonable) offer for everything and chances are you'll get hooked up.

I also have a no name brand strut bar that can be high heat black painted or truck bed coated for you at no extra charge. Its the one that's on ebay for like 30 bucks.

I'm not looking for trades UNLESS you have upper and left/right fairings for 95-97 model Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninjas and I don't need any GD3 stock components, sorry.

Last edited by sevenaprils; 08-29-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: no trades!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member
evening bump.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:35 PM
5 Year Member
keep it bumpin'!

Old 08-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
pics of the catch can??

Old 08-30-2009, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
What kind of bike?!

Old 09-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Catch can is SOLD bump for a good seller!

Old 09-01-2009, 02:32 AM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
Dang bro. selling to fix the bike now thats good.
we should go for a ride sometime. i have a rc51 LMK

Old 09-01-2009, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
CATCH CAN SOLD
Still have anything else and I'm eagerly awaiting offers. Soon as I find a buyer, the parts come off the car.

Niko - Have you done the "bike week loop" up through Ormond and back down to South Daytona? Pretty good ride. I'm not sure if there's some official name, that's just what my buddy calls it. Really scenic, is about a 40 mile loop I think through the area.

Always down for a ride, though I'm still getting the hang of things on the highway haha (only had my endorsement for a little more than a month)

Wish I could have gotten a honda, but the ninja had an irresistible price tag. I hope to have it completed by October for Biketoberfest.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:01 AM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sevenaprils

Niko - Have you done the "bike week loop" up through Ormond and back down to South Daytona? Pretty good ride. I'm not sure if there's some official name, that's just what my buddy calls it. Really scenic, is about a 40 mile loop I think through the area.

Always down for a ride, though I'm still getting the hang of things on the highway haha (only had my endorsement for a little more than a month)

Wish I could have gotten a honda, but the ninja had an irresistible price tag. I hope to have it completed by October for Biketoberfest.

i think it's just called The Loop. anyway i'm def down for a ride. LMK
i'm off on the weekends so keep in touch.
i'll pm you my #.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
bump - added some figures so people can know where I stand. I am flexible. Let me know.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Interested pm sent

Old 09-11-2010, 12:55 PM
do you still have any of these parts left?

Old 09-11-2010, 01:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ry1289
do you still have any of these parts left?

strut bar is all that's left. let me know.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by sevenaprils
strut bar is all that's left. let me know.
was really looking for the springs but u have any pics of the strut bar?