Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: Parrot MK6100 Bluetooth kit for GD series, plug & play!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 04:08 AM
FS: Parrot MK6100 Bluetooth kit for GD series, plug & play!

for sale is a barely used Parrot Bluetooth phone kit with wiring harness for 2006-2008 honda fit. This kit is DIRECT plug and play to your factory deck! no need to splice wires ! Comes with bluetooth remote control to answer/end calls! Also comes with lcd display to display incoming calls / contact directory ! Has voice control as well!

What you get with the kit:

parrot mk6100 blue tooth module with voice recogntion (also has ability to sync to bluetooth audio device)
remote control
lcd display
dual microphone for crystal clear sound
wiring harness (direct plug & play)

This kit worked flawlessly with my 3g iphone. Pairs up to my phone super quick (within 20 seconds after the car is on)
Crystal clear sound from your end & the other persons.
I'm a complete noob when it comes to diy's and I found the install quick & easy. you literally just take out the radio trim, plug the harness to the back of the radio and run the microphone to where you want ( i had mine mounted where the rear view mirror is)
This kit will also work with GE series or any other car, you just have to buy a car specific harness!

Only reason for sellling is that i upgraded my head unit to a pioneer z110 and it already comes with bluetooth.

Cheapest price i've seen this kit online is s$190 and $45 for the wiring harness.

Asking $160usd firm + shipping.

e-mail for fastest response!

queenscaferichmond@gmail.com

Brian.