Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

WTB: X-bars that fit a USDM GD3

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:39 PM
WTB: X-bars that fit a USDM GD3

I want ones like this:

Memoryfab - Honda Fit Suspension Parts : Miracle X Bar

Anyone know if they work on USDM Fits? I'm dying for this.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM
okay I just called and dave there said it 'should' fit. Uh. I'm gonna get it and see lol GUINEA PIG WOO!

Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member
there should be a waiting list for that. redrumm has being waiting a year i think

Old 06-12-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah I actually didn't go through with it when I saw the 8-10 week wait time lol besides I just spent $330 on the Weapon R trunk cage. Think that's it for this month lol. No more!

Old 06-12-2009, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
Memory Fab= amazing stuff. Sucks to hear that redrumm has been waiting so long for his... I'd love to hear a review or it.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member
rear strut bars that mount on the rear shocks don't work for our car

Old 06-12-2009, 06:08 PM
What do you mean? My trunk cage will be pointless? I'll be the judge of that

Old 06-12-2009, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
Redrumm said that he should be receiving his X bar shortly if he didn't already. Hopefully he will post some pics when it is in.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
What do you mean? My trunk cage will be pointless? I'll be the judge of that
it would look real nice. it just that the rear strut bar that mounts onto to our shocks don't make a difference. cusco makes a strut that mounts onto the rear seat brackets. its talked more about it on this thread:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ifference.html

Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
mine is in. im at work so i cant take pics but i have it

Old 06-12-2009, 07:47 PM
so it does work??? Excellent!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
its not installed but hell yeah its going to work.

you cant run backseats because it bolts up right above the rear latch where the backseat locks in. there was word on a U.S. version but i doubt it will happen. It took me this long to get this but im happy with it. if you paid 330 for your Weapon R trunk cage, thats half of the cost on a miracle x bar

Last edited by redrumm; 06-12-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by redrumm
its not installed but hell yeah its going to work.

you cant run backseats because it bolts up right above the rear latch where the backseat locks in. there was word on a U.S. version but i doubt it will happen. It took me this long to get this but im happy with it. if you paid 330 for your Weapon R trunk cage, thats half of the cost on a miracle x bar
It also takes a lot of patience when you spend that much and don't know when your parts are coming. haha At least his trunk cage is coming when he expects it.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:59 AM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
i need to fab up a better x bar for my rear... the miracle x makes mine look like crap.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:46 AM
^ hahah memoryfab kicks ass.

I hope my trunk cage does more than look sexy. For $330 I expect something more.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Honestly the Weapon R Trunk cage is more practical. The current JDM design of the NeXt Miracle X Bar will only fit USDM models if the seats are folded down or removed. NeXt sent N1 Concepts the first prototype which was installed on their JDM Yellow widebody Fit and then removed to be test fitted on a USDM fit. Pictures and notes were taken and sent back to NeXt Japan so they can update the design for USDM models. One of the signature aspect of the miracle X bar is that it can be installed and still retain the full use of the rear seats so this was unacceptable. That was almost two years ago and I honestly don't know whats going on with that. But demand really haven't been that great for these bars for any applications because of the price. A full setup often cost upwards of a grand (center X, upper, lower and butterflys) .. A interesting fact is NeXt japan is basically just one older gentleman in a dingy shed welding up these bars. His shop is actually down the street from our Japan warehouse in Nagoya haha.

If there is any questions or inquires please contact me directly.
wing@ memoryfab

Old 06-19-2009, 09:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by memoryfab
Honestly the Weapon R Trunk cage is more practical. The current JDM design of the NeXt Miracle X Bar will only fit USDM models if the seats are folded down or removed. NeXt sent N1 Concepts the first prototype which was installed on their JDM Yellow widebody Fit and then removed to be test fitted on a USDM fit. Pictures and notes were taken and sent back to NeXt Japan so they can update the design for USDM models. One of the signature aspect of the miracle X bar is that it can be installed and still retain the full use of the rear seats so this was unacceptable. That was almost two years ago and I honestly don't know whats going on with that. But demand really haven't been that great for these bars for any applications because of the price. A full setup often cost upwards of a grand (center X, upper, lower and butterflys) .. A interesting fact is NeXt japan is basically just one older gentleman in a dingy shed welding up these bars. His shop is actually down the street from our Japan warehouse in Nagoya haha.

If there is any questions or inquires please contact me directly.
wing@ memoryfab
kinda sucks though when you have a bunch of orders with such little help. When i ordered mine there machine broke i can honestly say after 9 months of waiting and Next taking forever because of several other reasons, i am really happy with it and it is a HUGE improvement for the fit.

as for the weapon R trunk cage.......you really cant compare the 2

Last edited by redrumm; 06-19-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:12 AM
That is true. With a hatch type chassis like the Fit, connecting the upper part of the mid/rear chassis dramatically improves structural rigidity. But for practicality sakes (as in keeping use of the rear seats) the Weapon R bar is probably the best option until (if) NeXt makes a USDM compatible design. And I say that while being a NeXt dealer and not a Weapon R dealer.

We haven't place any orders with NeXt nor visited Japan for a while so I'm not sure what have been going on with them lately. But we along with our neighbor N1 Concepts keeps probably the largest inventory of NeXt Miracle X Bar combined... which haven't been selling very well haha.

Old 06-20-2009, 02:26 AM
tell you what, when you build one that doesn't require the rear seats to be useless, I will get it. I'll pay the grand for all those bars. It looks sexy as hell.

As for the trunk cage, they said it shipped out on the 17th. I should have it here in a few days. I don't think anyone on the forum has it. Someone has the GT Spec version though. I like Weapon R more :P

Old 06-20-2009, 02:44 AM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
im building a new x box bar in the rear out of 2" aluminum that will be able to retain the rear seats... i will start a progress thread.

Quick Reply: WTB: X-bars that fit a USDM GD3