Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

INTERIOR led cup holders and keyrings!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member
any chance anyone can shoot a quick video of the cupholder LEDs? they sound great but if the brightness doesn't match they could look funky. i'd like to see how they look turned up all the way and down all the way, in relation to the other dash lights.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
Kev, these are awesome man! i can't believe i didn't see this thread sooner. i'm with everyone else that's waiting for white key ring + white led cup holder.

when they're available i can stop by your place on a friday and get these installed

Old 03-11-2009, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lap49
Do these fit the 2009 (GE)?
I'm waiting for a GE owner 2 come on by to my house so i can test em. ANYBODY IN SOCAL WANT TO COME ON BY?!

Originally Posted by Bassplayer
Awesome! I'd for sure be interested in a blue key ring and yellow foglight film if you get it in.
DEFINITELY i'll let u know when they come in.

Originally Posted by secondspassed
any chance anyone can shoot a quick video of the cupholder LEDs? they sound great but if the brightness doesn't match they could look funky. i'd like to see how they look turned up all the way and down all the way, in relation to the other dash lights.
They are nice and bright during full brightness, it will light up whatever bottle you have placed in the cupholders. When it is turned down all the way, it's not that bright but still very visible. I love it, and i'm sure u would also.

Originally Posted by chaaree
Kev, these are awesome man! i can't believe i didn't see this thread sooner. i'm with everyone else that's waiting for white key ring + white led cup holder.

when they're available i can stop by your place on a friday and get these installed
FA SHO Charlie! I'll let u and everybody know about those.

Last edited by koolkevin1107; 03-11-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member
When My stuff arrives I will post pics of everything installed. I believe it should arrive by Friday.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
If you get white on both the key ring and the center console lights im down for a pair!!

Old 03-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
see kev...the demand for all white is there
pick up the pace!

Old 03-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
suup kevin. I think Andrew (willitfit) talked to you but I also want the blue dash leds and blue key ring!

so i want...

1. blue king ring
  2. blue dash leds
  3. yellow led parking lights
  4. white led lp lights
lmk!

Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 AM
5 Year Member
Hey kev, I looked at my 09 GE last night. It looks like there is a separate panel for installing cup holder lights, but I don't think there is a clear plastic area on the panel, so holes might have to be drilled still.

The panel I'm referring to is seen on page 3 (#6) in the USB adapter instructions: http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ins...usbadapter.pdf

Old 03-12-2009, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by saiko
suup kevin. I think Andrew (willitfit) talked to you but I also want the blue dash leds and blue key ring!

so i want...

1. blue king ring
  2. blue dash leds
  3. yellow led parking lights
  4. white led lp lights
lmk!
Damn word travels fast! lol. I didn't think i'd get so much interest in the other things. I'll have the blue and white led stuff very soon. If there is enough intereste, i MIGHT be able to get some led lgihts for the license plate and front running lights.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
hmm, kevin's running lights versus J's racing $118.00 running lights... unless yours cost $119.00, you can put me on the list for running lights too kev!

PS: did you get my payment the other day? i haven't received confirmation from PayPal yet

Old 03-13-2009, 02:07 AM
5 Year Member
haha im just trying to boost your sales Kev!

Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 PM
5 Year Member
hmm, kevin's running lights versus J's racing $118.00 running lights... unless yours cost $119.00, you can put me on the list for running lights too kev!

PS: did you get my payment the other day? i haven't received confirmation from PayPal yet
Hey charlie. Yeah i got ur payment for both LED keyring and cupholder led's. ur #1 on my list homie!

Oh and about the running lights, they aren't the j's racing running lights, they are LED 194 bulbs that go in the top portion of the headlights. Rather then amber bulbs, they are amber LED bulbs. Just wanna clarify lol.

Originally Posted by willitfit
haha im just trying to boost your sales Kev!
haha thanks. Hopefully i'll b able 2 carry these too. I'm also working on some LED dome light/cargo light again .

Old 03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
5 Year Member
Any ge owners want to come down 2 my house to test out the led keyring? They will receive a FREE red led keyring!! Pm me!!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
Awesome I just got my stuff today! I got it all installed in just under 30min. But I have had all those sections apart before. The only concern I have is with the LED key ring. One of the LEDs is smaller than the other, the same size as one of the cup holder LEDs. So far it looks good though. Is there a reason for this?

Here are the pics. They are a bit large, but I wanted everyone to see the detail:

Notice that I have a little light bleed by the wiper stalk. I am going to try and work on this.

Name:  DSC00052.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  25.0 KB

Cup holder LEDs:
Name:  DSC00057.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  93.8 KB

This is a view from the bottom:
Name:  DSC00059.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  DSC00061.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  101.6 KB

XPEL with light on:
Name:  DSC00062.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  109.0 KB

XPEL with light off:
Name:  DSC00069.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  91.0 KB

Last edited by comptrekkie; 03-13-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
looks awesome man. Bump for a great seller

Old 03-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
I WANT MY WHITES!!!!

if i pay up front, will that help?

Old 03-14-2009, 01:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
Hey charlie. Yeah i got ur payment for both LED keyring and cupholder led's. ur #1 on my list homie!

Oh and about the running lights, they aren't the j's racing running lights, they are LED 194 bulbs that go in the top portion of the headlights. Rather then amber bulbs, they are amber LED bulbs. Just wanna clarify lol..
sweet! just want to make sure you're gettin your money, dude.

my bad on the running lights, i didn't mean to confuse anyone haha. when i think running lights, by default, i think about the J's Racing ones because they're so awesome.... *HINT*

Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
Any ge owners want to come down 2 my house to test out the led keyring? They will receive a FREE red led keyring!! Pm me!!
i have a buddy who just picked up a GE8. i'll let him know and he might just roll with me to your place next friday. i'll have him PM you about it.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
Hey kev. How thick is that foglight film? and how easy is it to cut. I'm gona be getting aftermarket fogs soon so I dont want them to break on the freeway. You'll think they'll be a PITA to fit them on the lights? since theyre not oem. =]

Old 03-14-2009, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by comptrekkie
Awesome I just got my stuff today! I got it all installed in just under 30min. But I have had all those sections apart before. The only concern I have is with the LED key ring. One of the LEDs is smaller than the other, the same size as one of the cup holder LEDs. So far it looks good though. Is there a reason for this?
Hey man. Glad u received them! Pix look great! About the LED's, one is smaller then the other, the reason why is that i ran out of the 5mm led's and i replaced it with the 3mm led's, sorry i thought i had mentioned it to ya. It doesn't effect performance tho.

To fix the light leaking, just rotate the led keyring until it doesn't shine light through it anymore.

i have a buddy who just picked up a GE8. i'll let him know and he might just roll with me to your place next friday. i'll have him PM you about it.
Definitely man! Thanks charlie. Let him know he can choose between red and green, and its FREEE.

Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
Hey kev. How thick is that foglight film? and how easy is it to cut. I'm gona be getting aftermarket fogs soon so I dont want them to break on the freeway. You'll think they'll be a PITA to fit them on the lights? since theyre not oem. =]
It's a pretty thick film, but it's not thick enough to cut with a good pair of scissors. No it's not difficult as long as the shape of the lens isn't too 3-Dimensional.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
I WANT MY WHITES!!!!

if i pay up front, will that help?
LOL. If u pay up front, it will put u at the front of the list. So far, charlie is #1 but u'll b #2. the MINUTE i make it, i send it out so u'll get it quicker.

Quick Reply: INTERIOR led cup holders and keyrings!!