Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS 07/08 Cargo Cover and Cargo Mat

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Smile FS 07/08 Cargo Cover and Cargo Mat

Hey everyone

THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU THOSE OF YOU WHO WROTE TO ME TRYING TO BUY THESE ITEMS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. BE SAFE AND STAY FIT!

Cargo Cover -The nice heavy one, ( Honda Cargo Cover (Fit) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories) not anything made of cheap fabric. I am selling this for $ 75.00 For those of you who do not know, this cargo cover pops into a groove and there is no installation at all! This is a great feature that will be missed by all of us with the 09!

The Cargo tray of course fits the car perfectly and for those of you who do not know, it requires no installation...place it and it is a perfect FIT!
I am selling this for $45.00

Shipping will be $10.00 for each item but if you want to buy both items I will charge only $10.00 as my thank you for purchasing both items.

So then it is $130.00 for BOTH ITEMS SHIPPED

PAYPAL, debit or credit
Links to images http://picasaweb.google.com/RSCH1203/HondaFIT2007Accessories sorry they are not great and they are in the house...

The items are from Bernardi. My 07 Fit Sport was totaled and now I have the 09 so what a joy it is to start over again!

The items should be in perfect condition as they have not suffered any kind of abuse or misuse and when my batteries are charged I will take pictures though they will look dumb in my living room and not in a car!

I am in the metro atlanta area so if there are any locals interested, you could save on shipping. I am planning on using the cardboard boxes that my new Bernardi stuff comes in on Jan 2 so I should have the perfect size boxes for shipping the cargo cover and cargo mat, even if they are slightly different in size, they should fit great!

If you are interested shoot me an email at ml@mindspring.com or maybe there is a link from here...not sure...

thanks!

Last edited by smyrnaGA; 01-01-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: image link added, sold status listed
Old 12-30-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm interested in both!

But I am wondering about CASH ONLY VIA PAYPAL, I am not set up for credit cards.

I thought it didn't matter how the buyer gives the money to the seller if they both have a Paypal account. Can't I use a credit card i have on file with Paypal to send payment and the seller does not know any different the money is just placed into the sellers account?

Old 12-30-2008, 02:10 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
One post + CASH ONLY + no pics = fishy smell.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member
yea it should not matter on paypal its all the same on there it just comes straight from ur bank to his. If this is not a scam that is a great price

Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Everyone Calm down please

Ok First of all, I was eager to get my message posted, I am very busy and my camera batteries were in the charger. I will post the pictures.

Secondly, I have a long history of buying on selling on ebay, with 100%rating and I can try to figure out how to post that so you naysayers out there can trust me.

Third, I sold my wheels on Fitfreak last year but I did not remember my password and resetting my PW must have wiped out my history. This was not my first post or first sale.

Fourth, Cash and credit cards are nothing alike as the seller. Any of you who sell anything on Ebay ever would know that you have get set up for a credit card accound then pay transaction fees. I am not set up to take credit cards for this reason. Paypal is very misleading with their cute PAYPAL logo and it makes it look it does not matter how you pay but it certainly does.

I know there are a lot of scams out there but I am not running one. Thanks for watching out for each other and the board but again, my pictures will be posted next post...

thanks
smyrna ga

Originally Posted by Biven5
I'm interested in both!

But I am wondering about CASH ONLY VIA PAYPAL, I am not set up for credit cards.

I thought it didn't matter how the buyer gives the money to the seller if they both have a Paypal account. Can't I use a credit card i have on file with Paypal to send payment and the seller does not know any different the money is just placed into the sellers account?

Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 PM
thanks for feedback about image upload

Last edited by smyrnaGA; 12-30-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Upload the pictures at Imageshack. Then copy/paste the attachments.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:41 PM
FS Cargo Tray and Cargo Mat:Signed up For Credit Cards

Originally Posted by Biven5
I'm interested in both!

Hey Bill (Biven5)and other interested parties,

I signed up to take credit cards for your comfort and convenience. If you want to make the purchase you can use your credit card.

Bill, I was unable to respond to your private message, it says you do not accept private messages or are not signed up for private messages. . You will be able to see that I am a verified Paypal user for more than 7 years.

Images can be found at http://picasaweb.google.com/RSCH1203...007Accessories

The deal is the same, please look at my prior posting for the pricing.

smyrnaga
sue

Last edited by smyrnaGA; 12-30-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: adding image link
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM
5 Year Member
ray just told you how to post pics.... you can take my paypal money but you cant post an image>?????/

Old 12-30-2008, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
i'll take
The Cargo tray of course fits the car perfectly and for those of you who do not know, it requires no installation...place it and it is a perfect FIT!
I am selling this for $45.00

can you pm me total with shipping to vancouver
thanks

Old 12-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Chill out

Originally Posted by JCrimson
ray just told you how to post pics.... you can take my paypal money but you cant post an image>?????/
Well, Ray did put up some instructions but I would have had to open an account with that site etc, etc, etc, and so I just uploaded them to Picassa since I aleady have an account with them and then added the link. I have no idea what Ray was talking about with attachments b/c I have no permissions to add attachments for whatever reason and this is the root cause of the problem. I have also been UNABLE to copy and paste pictures into this screen for whatever reason...

At any rate, I edited my post two hours ago and added the link but came back to find the browser spinning and spinning and my edited post was not up like I thought it was.

Not that you care, but I was trying to be nice and offer a decent price on stuff I can no longer use and I do not know why I am getting such rudeness. Rude little snipes here and there by members are just not called for. I have been a member of this forum for a year and half, even if you do not know me and you can see that by the date.....

Old 12-31-2008, 09:09 AM
I sent you a pm and fixed my pm problem, I hope!

Old 12-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Payment sent for both!

Old 01-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Just wanted to update all the people that were not the nicest to Sue, both items were as she stated and arrived quickly.

I understand that we are just trying to look out for each other on this site but the way that some people treated Sue was not the nicest way to handle the situation and I for one believe she deserves an apology.

With that said, thanks Sue it was great doing business with you!