Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: random stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
FS: random stuff

Hi I haven't really posted much here on the forums before, just mostly been browsing. I do have a few items I would like to get rid of. I'm posting it here because I'm pricing it low, so ebay fees would cut even more into any losses I'm sustaining and also to let you guys have first dibs on the low prices if interested before I do list them on ebay. Some of these are car stuff and some are just random items. You can check out my ebay profile here.

eBay Feedback Profile for r4ndomauctions

Prices will include shipping prices so its the final price you pay.

First will be a Ferrari alarm clock weather station, I have about 3-4 of these left. Selling for 35$ Shipped. Would make a nice cheap gift, normally retailed for a lot more. I actually use one myself and its pretty nice, built very well and high quality.

I also have a equalizer from Clarion. I bought this to install in my car but never did, trying to cut back on all the money I've spent on the car. New never Installed. No scratches or anything. You can see it still has the little plastic cover on it, just been sitting around in my room. Selling for $40.

Clarion headunit sold to a coworker.

I also have a shark fin antennae cover from visual garage for sale. It is brand new, never installed. Paint looks awesome, it just looks a little funky cuz of all the finger prints. Bought it a while back and it has just been sitting in the same package it came in. I wanted it to cover a gps antenna on top of my car however I do not believe I will keep my fit for that much longer now so I am selling it along with the rest of my items. Selling for $45 shipped.

Selling Skunk2 60mm fit cat exhaust!!. Willing to do around $180 shipped. It is still on my car right now, if anyone is interested and is purchasing I will take it off my car asap!!!!!!!!!!!

T1R Carbon Fiber Intake Sold

I think I will be adding some other items later on as well. I'm a reseller so I do come across some random items at times, trying to get rid of some inventory before the end of the year. Let me know if there are any questions. Payments will be accepted as checks or through paypal. If you feel more secure doing the transaction through ebay then we can do that as well but I will list it slightly higher to cover for fees, probably just 5$ higher.

Last edited by cowflex; 05-12-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
5 Year Member
wrong section mate these are not USED fit parts.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:44 AM
I know I plan on posting some used fit items, mostly oem stuff that I need to get rid of that have been sitting around my house for a while, just need to take pictures, gonna have to wait till tomorrow to dig em out too dark right now. I alos thought it should be okay with the car audio stuff cuz I'm sure someone would enjoy it in their fit.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:58 PM
just added a t1r intake I need to get rid of, works great. Just looking to go back to stock for comfort reasons since I really do not drive that fast anymore and grew out of that little phase. will be adding my skunk2 pro'c coilovers in a few days once I get it taken off and going back to my stock suspension.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
price on those coilovers?

Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm thinking $850 shipped would be reasonable? They do work very however the springs is stiffer than most normal cars. So even when I put it on the lowest setting its not as super comfortable as I want my ride to be now. Super fun to play with on turns, if you put it on the highest setting your car will basically sit like a rock going on turns. I do hope I'm not too sad when my car is sitting higher after I take it off, right now my car is sitting about 4 inches off the ground with the rear as low as it will go.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:53 PM
bump and lowering price of coilovers to $750, still have them on my car so no pictures yet.

Old 12-27-2008, 02:04 PM
added pictures of the hood

Old 01-10-2009, 01:45 PM
bump, been busy and gone for a while due to work

Old 01-10-2009, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Interested in the alarm clock. Does it work well? Are these legit Oregon Scientific units?

Old 01-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah it works great I use one myself. They're legit you can tell once you open it up its built very well. I only have I think 3 left of them.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:06 PM
also I will be posting up pictures of the coilovers soon.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
Still have a clock?

Old 01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah still do

Old 01-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Pictures of the suspension, sorry work has been killing me thus the delay.

The only problem or issue that I had or could see was that one of the front shocks had the threads a little damaged. That was due to the little flat clamp area being made of fairly soft metal. It got messed up when it was held to tighten down the lock nut. The threads have been fixed and cleaned properly with a tap and die set so that now bolts screw on and off freely and easily. I also got new grade 8 steel nylon lock nuts to replace the old ones I had. They're made to be resistance to getting loose from vibration.

None of the shocks have damage or anything to them, they are adjustable and have been working great. Comes with everything it is supposed to, no pieces are missing, the tool to adjust the seat spring / lock rings / height is all included I just didn't take a picture of it. Also the stiffness adjustment knobs will also come with it as well just didn't take a picture of that either.

Skunk2 Pro-C's SOLD

Oh yeah I also lowered the t1r intake down to $220 shipped as well.

Last edited by cowflex; 01-31-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:50 PM
oh god I effed up on some of the links let me fix em right now.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member
blah i really want the intake.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:01 PM
let me know if there are any questions or a particular picture of a part you would like to see. I'm pretty free today and tomorrow so should be able to get to your request fairly quickly.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by redrumm
blah i really want the intake.
I got the k&n filter cleaner a couple of days ago so I would be able to clean and ship asap!! I think I will be selling my skunk2 exhaust sometime soon when I get a chance to take that off as well.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
its a good price but i dont have all the funds.

Quick Reply: FS: random stuff