Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: Used Megan Racing Suspension System

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Padraic
Manxman-
Your response is good, but I believe that this is a more fitting one.

HAHAHAHA

damn dude, wth do you get all these. funniest shits i ever seen. LOL

Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
HAHAHAHA

damn dude, wth do you get all these. funniest shits i ever seen. LOL
A lot of my pics I get from the threads on Fark.com. I'm always on there.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman

But Paddy, I like your style!. If your user name is also your real one, we share some Gaelic traits.
It is my real name. 26 years of explaining it to people and I still love every minute of it.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ShowstoppersUSA
The minute I see them I will paypal you $400.00 direct to your account and we are DONE.
I have a better idea; how about you send him $400 first, then he sends you a box of parts that don't add up to an installable suspension package?

Old 03-17-2009, 04:00 AM
5 Year Member
Bump! Funny cuz this chuck guy seems like he doesnt know how to use a telephone never called macbuddy back once. bs hope those coils work for you man. should get your money back and keep them haha

Old 03-17-2009, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member
I'm in the industry, and I can understand showstoppers end by not having parts, but be honest with the guy, tell him you don't have the parts and tell him when you'll get it, instead of giving him the run around, simple as that... that's no way to treat a customer, in any industry. Glad to see that macbuddy got the parts he needed, and good luck with the coils.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:50 AM
5 Year Member
this sucks big time but honestly would u really buy a used product with no pictures? i for one would refuse to buy a used item if pics arent even provided

Old 03-17-2009, 11:36 AM
5 Year Member
You must have just missed the first post in the thread. A lot of people do that.
LOL. dude i remember when these first went on sale. It was liek "oh f*ck megan coilovers for 400 bucks?". They were gone in about 20 minutes. THere are always sweet deals in FS threads but i guess this is one of those times where "you get what you pay for". But hopefully the install goes well after all this trouble.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Banned
You certainly have MY encouragement to do that. Why is it that the mods and admins have done nothing to stop these crooks from using the forums to commit mail fraud on the members?

I got banned for 10 days by TOOL simply because I refuse to read any of the garbage that he send me in PMs. But Showstoppers can lie in their forum ads and steal money from macbuddy with ZERO consequences?

Blitzusa got banned simply because he set up a group buy for a GREAT product in the wrong way, by mistake. I worked to get him reinstated, and many members are now using and enjoying their Blitz Throttle Controllers. Why are the real crooks, who hang up on macbuddy's calls, not banned?
moderators only ban if u hurt their feelings...they don't moderate the important stuff

i'll probably be banned for this comment lmao

Old 04-09-2009, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
Happy Ending to the Story...

Here is my final update, I finally got the Megan coilovers mounted. Yes, on all four corners, and yes, they do work. It's been 6 months since I purchased these. It wasn't until last week, that I finally picked up the 4 last pieces of the puzzle that I needed to get these dampers mounted. On my trip to San Diego, I stopped by Megan Racing Inc located in the City of Industry. I walked in, asked Jose for the necessary parts, and Cirrus (?) got them for me, just like that! Man, it was that quick and easy!
No instructions came with the Megans, so I had to figure out what needed to be done myself. Yesterday, after 10 hours of frustration, I still could not get the front struts to line up correctly. I removed and replaced the front set no less than a dozen times. Finally this morning I PM'd redrumm, and he PM'd me right back! Yes, he provided the "key proceedure" that was needed to finish my install. Thanks redrumm! FitFREAKS is such a great community of people and knowledge, it is nice to have so much support and information at one's fingertips!

Having said that, let me know if anyone wants a set of "Used Skunk2 lowering springs."

"$91.72 picked up! Used for about 20k miles. NO DEFECTS. These are in perfect condition GUARANTEED or your money back. I just have no use for em anymore and they are just laying around here. Give me a call, or PM me and Ill reserve it for ya. Ask for macbuddy."

Cheers,
-macbuddy-

Old 04-10-2009, 09:27 AM
wdb
5 Year Member
Glad to hear you finally got them installed. I'd say "all's well that ends well" but I would not want to give the other party the satisfaction.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
tight! im glad everything worked out for you in the end! =]

Old 04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Hey Mike,
Sorry I have been out of the loop and didn't realize this happened to you...but also glad you FINALY got it installed and working.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!