Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

I <3 Driving Slow

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM
5 Year Member
When ever the cops in this area see a car being driven at speeds lower than the flow of traffic or under the speed limit they assume they are under the influence of a particular type of herbal substance.... I found that it is less stressful to drive at the speed the traffic is moving at after spending an afternoon standing beside a cop car while my car was partially disassembled and sniffed out by 2 different dogs.....I have been pulled over more often for driving slow than for speeding.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
When ever the cops in this area see a car being driven at speeds lower than the flow of traffic or under the speed limit they assume they are under the influence of a particular type of herbal substance.... I found that it is less stressful to drive at the speed the traffic is moving at after spending an afternoon standing beside a cop car while my car was partially disassembled and sniffed out by 2 different dogs.....I have been pulled over more often for driving slow than for speeding.
You do have a point... there is always a Sore thumb in traffic... Driving slow isn't going below speed limit... it could even be about the speed limt... (think of driving slow as driving in Criuse) you'll get the point... Don't you hate when you set your criuse and someone tail gates you? or trys to cut infont of you where you have to come outta Criuse... imo it's annoying... so i <3 driving slow because I get the Oppertuinity to enjoy my driving. not because I smoke or anything against the law... Typicallly when i drive my car gets looked at because it's there... not because it's hauling arce thru traffic

Old 03-05-2010, 07:15 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
i dont drive slow and all you bitch ass slow fucks better stay out of the fast lane. i hate when someone is cruising at the speed limit and i am trying to get by them in the fast lane and we pass a sign that says "SLOWER TRAFFIC STAY TO THE RIGHT" but you slow drivers continue to be inconsiderate people.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
When u drive slow ur supposed to stay to the right .. I feel ur hate for the slow pokes in the passing lanes but when I drive slow and cruise I'm always in the right lane or middle

Old 03-05-2010, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
i dont drive slow and all you bitch ass slow fucks better stay out of the fast lane. i hate when someone is cruising at the speed limit and i am trying to get by them in the fast lane and we pass a sign that says "SLOWER TRAFFIC STAY TO THE RIGHT" but you slow drivers continue to be inconsiderate people.

wow you deff haven't read half the thread... But I get your point...

They are different ways to explain the Drive slow idea...

1st thing... It's safe... never holds up traffic.
2nd thing... Typically for Lowered cars (ie driving on a Bumpy road,parking lot,etc)
3rd thing... Doing the speed limit (middle lane, right lane, Criusing)
4. Not trying to race ( letting the dummy at the light take off and you lagging back)
5. Driving the speeedlimit or alittle above... to endoor keeping your car clea ( no rock chips, Love bugs, road mess, etc)

I hope this explains the Drivning slow idea.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitDEEZ
When u drive slow ur supposed to stay to the right .. I feel ur hate for the slow pokes in the passing lanes but when I drive slow and cruise I'm always in the right lane or middle

he's right... What do i prove holding up traffic... Other than getting pulled over?

I rather do what's right...

Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
I wanna see you go over some of the NY roads or some of the messed up tampa roads in WOT... tell me how you like your car after that.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
this is required reading for you slow fucks.
if someone is riding your ass, just get over.

www.slowertraffickeepright.com

Old 03-05-2010, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
Wow please gtfo my thread.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:36 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
just read it and stop being emotional.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:44 PM
5 Year Member
just read it and stop being emotional.
Ok i understand your claim... However, my first post does give you the option to post when you drive slow... Doesn't mean everyone on my thread holds up traffic... I personally only drive slow locally I'm slammed at the moment on BC N+'s (doing no more than 5miles above the posted speed) on the interstate i criuse no higher than 10 above the posted limit) Mind you there are people that go faster than this... and those people my firend aren't driving slow... they will get pulled over etc.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Retired Moderator
I drive slow cause im poor and when you boost it sucks all kinds of gas. And i cant afford tickets. And i dont want to attract attention with my exhaust. :)

Kelsey drives fast cause that motha chicken gots places to be! hahhaa

Old 03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
i completely get the concept. not hating at all.

but, please stay out of the middle lane, because as a truck driver, its our fast lane (trucks arent allowed in the left lane on a 3 lane highway.). soo.. pretty much just stay in the right lane.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife
i completely get the concept. not hating at all.

but, please stay out of the middle lane, because as a truck driver, its our fast lane (trucks arent allowed in the left lane on a 3 lane highway.). soo.. pretty much just stay in the right lane.

i didn't even know that... I get out of the way of trucks anyways... I personally hate being boxed in... that's typically when you see me speeding up... to stay out of the box.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:07 PM
yea no1 knows it.. lol so when im behind them and finally illegaly pass them on the left, they look at me like im an asshole. lol

Old 03-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator
I can cruise the speed limit in the fast lane and fly past othere people, its so frustrating that people are determined to drive so damn slow. Of course when I do see traffic coming up form behind I move over and let them pass. The really frustrating this is when im cruising the speed limit, then move over to let some one pass. I then will get back into the left lane and a few miles later I will be up the ass of the car that just passed me with no one in front of him and he wont move over.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:08 PM
5 Year Member
LMAO! I can relate to what you are saying big time.... If I feel like driving below the speed limit on 2 lane roads I will pull on to the shoulder to let people pass but not when I am doing the speed limit unless I can see that the shoulder is clear for a great distance. What I hate are ass holes that will tailgate when you are driving over the limit and refuse to pass until you pull over and then drive below the speed limit.... It always seems like those jerks are on the phone.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
I can cruise the speed limit in the fast lane and fly past othere people, its so frustrating that people are determined to drive so damn slow. Of course when I do see traffic coming up form behind I move over and let them pass. The really frustrating this is when im cruising the speed limit, then move over to let some one pass. I then will get back into the left lane and a few miles later I will be up the ass of the car that just passed me with no one in front of him and he wont move over.
Sometimes the same thing happens to me when i'm seriously trying to get somewhere... Other times i'm just with my girl and we're in no rush... I hang middle lane or right lane... cruising at 5 above... (driving slow) if you wanna pass me idk i'm just chillin in cruise.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:40 AM
5 Year Member

Plate frames

Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
I <3 driving slow.

Quick Reply: I <3 Driving Slow