Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

tonyd FIT DYNO DAY

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Hey All-
I am having the most trouble getting this dyno sheet up. The damn printing on the sheet is soooo light.....this is the best pic we could get.....if anyone in SoCal has a digital camera with a great deal of megapixels it would be alot better.

Guy's I am really trying to get this up. If you can see where the red line peaks...that's my 139WHP run. I do have some videos on the way. Please stay tuned....thanks for your patients guys n gurls...lol:)

Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
y dont u just scan it:confused:

Old 04-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by lidoshorty02
y dont u just scan it:confused:
If we had a scanner....that would work. We only have camera phones. I am going over again to see if we can get it better.

tonyd

Old 04-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Dyno's will all put out different numbers. They only way to tell how the numbers are is to get a baseline stock then add mods on the same dyno.

The Dyno said its 139.. its 139.. Dyno wont lie. However Dynos run different numbers.

KW dynoed 389whp on a shops dyno, then maybe a couple hours later ran on THEIR shop dyno and got 364whp with their S2000.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:20 PM
5 Year Member
just go to another dyno with your fit and a stock fit, and compare, there has to be someone who would volunteer their stock fit for a good cause.:popc:

Old 04-20-2008, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
I am saying BS on those numbers. Even a k series with tuning with bolt ons may get close to 30whp. But no dinky little 1.5L enging is going to go forem 89-90whp (stock) to 139whp with i/h/e. Some people need to really wake up from their little world.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Tony D,
I'm actually really curious about how much power you are putting down as well. If you would like to compare against me and peter, there is a dyno at my friends shop and he's willing to do a baseline for $25. Contact me by pm me if you are interested in comparing on the same dyno.

Tom

Old 04-21-2008, 09:18 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
looks good those are some good numbers
mustang dynos are pretty accurate so it doesn't surprise me

a test pipe or cat-delete as some of you call it adds at least 5whp

i made 220rwhp on my s2000 with just a headerback exhaust (invidia) and everyone at the dyno shop was impressed so tony i know how your feeling if people don't believe you!

-ricky

Old 04-21-2008, 10:07 AM
5 Year Member
the only problem I see is that with the Krafwerks 5# supercharger on a stock you get 121~whp and then you add the injector upgrade and exhaust upgrades and get 144~whp. Check Kraftwerksusa.com, it's on their. So now to turn and say that deleting the cat with your setup is like adding a S/C and bigger injectors is kinda crazy... if I were you I'd be tryin to figure out the real power and prove it to us with maybe a second dyno.... Not tryin to bash ya though :)

Old 04-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by GD3-Fit

i made 220rwhp on my s2000 with just a headerback exhaust (invidia) and everyone at the dyno shop was impressed so tony i know how your feeling if people don't believe you!

-ricky
Thanks Ricky-
I am on business in Vegas this week. My friend has my dyno sheets and he is suppose to scan them for me n email them 2 me for this post. It is fustrating that no one believes me....but I understand where everyone is coming from...no one has gotten these numbers before from our NA L15 but me.
Please be patient with me.....I travel 90% of the time for my business.

tonyd:)

Old 04-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GD3-Fit

-ricky
Yea but that is a realistic number. With 240bhp, exhaust mods SHOULD make 220RWHP. Stock S2Ks with only skunk2 exhaust I have seen Dyno 219RWHP all day. But to say a car with 109BHP to now see 139WHP with exhaust mods is kinda odd. That is why the people are not believing it. I had those exact exhaust mods and it yielded me 10whp.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tonyd3773
Thanks Ricky-
I am on business in Vegas this week. My friend has my dyno sheets and he is suppose to scan them for me n email them 2 me for this post. It is fustrating that no one believes me....but I understand where everyone is coming from...no one has gotten these numbers before from our NA L15 but me.
Please be patient with me.....I travel 90% of the time for my business.

Yah don't take it wrong, I think I can say for most of the replies that we believe that your dyno said the car put out 139whp and that your sheets will show that, but I personally do not believe that to be accurate or true from the dyno you used. I bet you are pushing more like 100-105whp

Heres a question. I'm assuming you drove it stock so do you believe that it feels like it has 40% more power then it did before?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Hey Guys n Gurls-
FYI...I will be back home on Thursday. If I do not get the pics from my bud.....I am going to personally take them to a Kinko's to have them scanned and emailed to me.....this is killing me as much as everyone here.
I actually like all the comments left.....it will be some what a relief when posted. Sorry for the delay.....as I am not home a majority of the time.

Thanks for your understanding!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
lol, nobody left a bottle of Nitrous oxide leaking somewhere in the dyno shop did they :p lol, jk

Would be interesting to see what a base Fit does for a base line on that machine.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
why dont you get this it doesent matter if you post up the dyno sheets THE DYNO WAS RONG!!!!! there is no way on god's green earth that a fit with some exhaust work is putting down 139 to the wheels. you have to understand that is like 155 160 to the crank. like everyone els said im not saying your lying but the dyno was rong and leave it at that.

Last edited by gd3kamiwanaB; 04-22-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kuturagi
Yah don't take it wrong, I think I can say for most of the replies that we believe that your dyno said the car put out 139whp and that your sheets will show that, but I personally do not believe that to be accurate or true from the dyno you used. I bet you are pushing more like 100-105whp

Heres a question. I'm assuming you drove it stock so do you believe that it feels like it has 40% more power then it did before?
Hey Kuturagi-
Stock driven FIT and a FIT with my current mods is night and day......I can pull on most stock cars / trucks on the road. Maybe alot of it is driver.....been driving for a long time. Soon enough numbers will be posted.
Did we ever think maybe the FIT is under rated from the factory? The MKV GTI's are.....all I know is every other car that dyno ed is spot on. A second dyno in the future is def an option....I just need to find the time.
As an added note 2/3 HP from removing a cat is abit low.....if you have had a chance to view the cat it is extremely restrictive. My FIT opened up big time with my downpipe....keep in mind I am running stock mid pipe with just an axle back.
In ending I will be posting my numbers by this weekend.....if I still have doubters.....oh well. My numbers will speak for themselves. Remember the guy in Puerto Rico that ran a crazy quarter mile time....with mimimal mods....no one believed him as well...until he posted proof. Which is exactally what I plan on doing.....stay tuned.

P.S....I still love all my FITFREAKER's.....this is all in great debate:wavey:

Old 04-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB
why dont you get this it doesent matter if you post up the dyno sheets THE DYNO WAS RONG!!!!! there is no way on god's green earth that a fit with some exhaust work is putting down 139 to the wheels. you have to understand that is like 155 160 to the crank. like everyone els said im not saying your lying but the dyno was rong and leave it at that.
:wavey: I originally just posted this out of excitment.....in the future I will be no longer posting any of my personnal FIT goals. All dyno's and mods that I perform and achieve will be for my local friends n tuners.
It is funny how we are all from the same make and car but we can all be so distant.....like I owned a EURO and I was bragging. Not 2 mention one person on these formuzs says something and notice how everyone almost follows suit....lol.
It really is comical because if I post my sheets....the dyno's off.....if it's not the dyno......it must have been the operator....I will finish this post by displaying my sheets but will never again post a personnal experience. If I was to respond to this thread as an outsider....I be like great, post the sheets, tell us what you did.......there is hope for the FIT N/A.:)

Old 04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by tonyd3773
:wavey: I originally just posted this out of excitment.....in the future I will be no longer posting any of my personnal FIT goals. All dyno's and mods that I perform and achieve will be for my local friends n tuners.
It is funny how we are all from the same make and car but we can all be so distant.....like I owned a EURO and I was bragging. Not 2 mention one person on these formuzs says something and notice how everyone almost follows suit....lol.
It really is comical because if I post my sheets....the dyno's off.....if it's not the dyno......it must have been the operator....I will finish this post by displaying my sheets but will never again post a personnal experience. If I was to respond to this thread as an outsider....I be like great, post the sheets, tell us what you did.......there is hope for the FIT N/A.:)
Dont take it the wrong way, and there isnt any reason for you to stop posting your Fit expiriences on FitFreak.:)
The thing is, what your saying is virtualy impossible. They are not calling you a lier by any means, they are just trying to tell you that the dyno that you put your car on was way off. Im not trying to burst your bubble but your car is very far from putting 139 to the wheels. If you supercharge then you will be getting around 139whp. And you would FEEL 139whp.
Anyway, dont let this thread get you down man.:wavey:

Tyler

Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
5 Year Member
Nice numbers...does it feel like that much power though? Actually I dyno'd my car with Tanabe Touring axle back and some grounding wires on a Dynojet and got 100hp to the wheels :) That's a bit high for what I had.

Name:  DSC00878.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  35.1 KB

Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by TOOL
Dont take it the wrong way, and there isnt any reason for you to stop posting your Fit expiriences on FitFreak.:)
The thing is, what your saying is virtualy impossible. They are not calling you a lier by any means, they are just trying to tell you that the dyno that you put your car on was way off. Im not trying to burst your bubble but your car is very far from putting 139 to the wheels. If you supercharge then you will be getting around 139whp. And you would FEEL 139whp.
Anyway, dont let this thread get you down man.:wavey:

Tyler
Hey Tyler-
Still luv everyone here.....I would have just thought until the numbers are posted (and I understand it is taking forever...on the road) that fellow FITFREAKER's would stand behind one of our own.
The mustand dyno....reads the lowest out of them all......all of the other cars were dead on. If the calibration is off....all of the cars numbers would be off. Thanks again Tyler.....I am still looking from a place to live in your area....FYI:D .

your friend, tonyd:)

Quick Reply: tonyd FIT DYNO DAY