Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

interweb pownage

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
So you are the bastards keeping the NSX Prime servers busy!!! LOL Been having issues with it all morning. No worries, its a funny read, now find another forum so I can read stuff as well hehe. :-P

Old 01-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by FITrunner
So you are the bastards keeping the NSX Prime servers busy!!! LOL Been having issues with it all morning. No worries, its a funny read, now find another forum so I can read stuff as well hehe. :-P
I was thinking the same thing! Even though I have been reading and enjoying the pwnage, I really want to check the for sale forum :)

Old 01-02-2008, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
lolk thats funnee

Old 01-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Old 01-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Funny....but SCARY !!! ^^^^

I hope I dont ever piss anyone off! It might help that I'm not a jerk though...

Old 01-04-2008, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator
LOL, that was a great thread. It was posted up on my other car forum I visite, MNsportcompacts.net

Old 01-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Note to Nick, NSX owners are smart, have money, and know their resources. Don't try that scam on their site!

Old 01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gettin~Fit
Note to Nick, NSX owners are smart, have money, and know their resources. Don't try that scam on their site!
LOL Interstingly enough the whole spam thing didn't really bother me. I have a very big "ignore" button on my brain if its something that doesnt interest me. (in this case it was him bragging about paying cash for his NSX from gambling winnings...whuteverrrr...nice NSX...good for you...moving on) It was the guys attitude that got him in trouble. If he would have fessed up early, it would have ended just as early. But no, he attempted to fight it, and started calling people names. Thats when the ownage started.

Only thing that pissed me off is I couldnt read up on stuff and was staring at the donkey for a couple days. Looks like its finally ending though as the site seems to be back to normal today so far. *knocks on wood*

Old 01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
J_L
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
Only thing that pissed me off is I couldnt read up on stuff and was staring at the donkey for a couple days. Looks like its finally ending though as the site seems to be back to normal today so far. *knocks on wood*
Not even...I was reading it for lunchtime entertainment when the donkey reared it's ugly a$$. This is gona' be an internet legend, you will be able to tell your grandkids that you watched NICK™ get owned in realtime.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Haahaahahhaahaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

"NICK™"

Old 01-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by kim
Originally Posted by nsx_kim

My name is kim williford and i am not only the fiancee of the "Nick Sitko" you are using for your entertainment. I am also the mother of two of his young children. now i know that you guys are so ignorant that you dont understand the magnitude of what you are doing to MY family. We are being victimized because of this. You are not only allowing this to continue, you are spamming it to get hits to your pathetic forum. I know how this works. in the meantime you are the cause of physicall harrasment that i am having to deal with. mind you I am not a sex offender and i have dont nothing wrong.

We have 2 kids one is 3 and the other is 6 months. i know have to explain this to the daycare center that my child attends. nick has never forced himsef on anyone.

His conviction was in 2001 not 2003 and your facts are wrong. He just turned 21 when this happened and yes this girl lied about her age. i have this documented in court records.

Just so you know i can prove this garbage about him raping kids to be untrue! In fact the mother of the girl didnt want to press the charges, it was the stepfather. You have no idea what you have done to me and my children. AS far as our money and taxes. our hands are clean on that and i have a damn good accountant for proof. I am taking this as far as i can. i have all the documentation that I need to prove he is not a danger to society.I have a lawsuit in progress (thats not a threat, its a promise!) against you, but a few others as well. ill let you guys guess who they are. I hope you
had fun with this thread, because when i expose to the public that you have taken someone who made a mistake and was lied to and drug this families name through the mud. you are right nicks life may be ruined as far as his reputation. Mine is not. I hope you are ready to defend your pathetic site. I hope that you have the money for the attorneys you are going to need. I am not making this up this is not an attemp to get this thread deleted.

At this point your only helping my case by allowing this to go on. I have a hard copy of the threats we have received from this. I have the police report about the person that was beating on my door at 5 am yelling horrible things in my yard. my kids were about 20 feet away from this stranger outside my door just so you know. Nick never ruined a childs life.
This was a teenage girl that looked like she was 25. You however are allowing me and my kids to be victimized. thats no ok with me. I promise you that I would not pursue this if i had no options. I have them, there are laws that protect sex offenders in cases like this case. it is known as a "romeo and juliet" case.

So enjoy all the hits your getting. Enjoy all your laughs. I will
be in touch one way or the other. Feel free to email me.

I want to thank maladymg for at least understanding that this is horrible for Nicks family, I understand that he is a registered sex offender and you think you "caught a Predator"
Nick is not a predator. HE is a good father and We have been together since 2002.He was still in counseling when i met him.Yes there are horrible people out there that deserve what they get. I promise everyone of you Nick is not horrible. Anyone of you that want to contact me and get the REAL DETAILS, feel free. my email address is: nickstruelove4ever@yahoo.com

I first saw this thread when it only 3 pages... now its 39!!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
this is on all the car forums . socalprelude,socal civic, clubrsx, haha now fit freak. this is great.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
I was going to leave a post on that forum, but the thread has gone way beyond Nick Sitko and is now posts with pictures of cars, girls, and virals. Oh well.

That whole situation is f*cked. And that guy brought it upon himself. And now his wife is trying to plead his case for him? WEAK! If you have a background, that last thing you want to do is bring attention to yourself for shifty, shady things.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member
Somehow I doubt there's really a "wife" involved. Everything about that copied post above reeks of fabrication - and not the cool under the hood, chassis, interior, exterior fabrication either. lol.

And considering all the typos and poor grammar, you'd think if "she" was really serious about defending this she'd have taken the time to proofread, right? haha.

OWNED!!!

And sex offender or not, he's still just a lowly scammer. Which is in it's own right disgusting.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
LOL speaking of scam...