Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
birdman
Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea

<RonGrossi382610@yahoo.com> is surely going to hell for blasphemy.
God told me and she never lies!!!!

Old 05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Felton Barch

I just want to know if this is one of the self righteous bible-thumpin
righties that vote for Bush and his band of evildoers. I've met too
many lately that seem to "believe every word in the bible" yet are ok
with breaking several of the Ten Commandments if it is economically (or
otherwise) in their best interest.

Quick Reply: Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea