Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Who watched Heroes tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Who watched Heroes tonight?

Man, I'm so glad the season started.
Sylar is back and awesome as ever (even if he is only stuck in Parkman's mind), but I'm sure he'll find a way to get his body and powers back.

Does anyone understand Samuel's powers? He injects tattoo ink into people and can turn it into any image he wants and then even make it interact with their body?

Old 09-22-2009, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
i watched it. pretty exciting stuff but still not as good as season 1, IMO. i read that this is the final season because of a lack of funding

Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
I gave up on Heroes after the first season. After the first season, in order to continue the ''story'' they just constantly made up characters every show. Then the next show, the character would not be a stable character, so after a while it was very confusing. It seemed as though they were running out of story lines that were continuous.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BayAreaKid
I gave up on Heroes after the first season. After the first season, in order to continue the ''story'' they just constantly made up characters every show. Then the next show, the character would not be a stable character, so after a while it was very confusing. It seemed as though they were running out of story lines that were continuous.
i remember reading that it was because of the SAG protests. the original writers refused to work until the royalty issues were worked out.

but, i agree. in season 1, characters were cleverly introduced into the main plot. season 2 was more like, "hey, look! this person can do this so we need to find this person to stop that person but there's another person keeping us from getting to that person so we need to find this person to get to that person"

Old 09-23-2009, 01:13 AM
5 Year Member
I gave up after season one. At least that season left me with fond memories. I attempted season two, but couldn't turn the tv off fast enough when one of the heroes powers was to CRY. Are you f'ing kidding me? CRY?? Then her wussy brother had to help. Ummm yeah if I was that emotionally unstable my sister would have smacked my butt or left me out to rot in the sun. I stubbed my toe! Now I have to cry! *SMACK* Shut your pie hole and figure it out! Heroes ended after season 1, everything else is just an excuse for "We can't think of anything new. So we will drag it on until someone realizes it blows. Plus Hayden is always in the tabloids, free publicity!"

2 cents.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 PM
5 Year Member
There's a reason to watch that show other than Hayden?

Old 09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
what's that broad's name who could shoot lightning from her hands? character name was "Elle." she's a hottie too

Old 09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by GD3_Wagoon
what's that broad's name who could shoot lightning from her hands? character name was "Elle." she's a hottie too
ooooh yeah. i think she was on that show Veronica Mars. I would do her.