Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Marines Can't Be Folled.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member
Talking Marines Can't Be Folled.....

Two Presidents Meet the Marines
View ASAP... May be pulled!

Is this ever telling!!!
There's a 'message' in this video.
You might want to view it ASAP as it's not likely to last very long on YouTube.

YouTube - Different Presidents, A Different Corps

Old 08-20-2009, 02:08 PM
yeah the message is that bush has to have people ordered to get applause.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Banned
i think the message is that Obama is worthless and the masses have failed to see it but hte people that are affected by the government most know this

Old 08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
i think the message is that Obama is worthless and the masses have failed to see it but hte people that are affected by the government most know this

wow you got that from that video?

let's see bush was in for 8 years and obama has been in for what 6 months and is still cleaning up the pile of doo that gold old dbuya left.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Banned
well let's see the us had been around for 232 years before hussein came into office, and in eight months he's spent more than the rest of the presidents combined hmmm or close to it

Old 08-20-2009, 02:41 PM
well let's see the us had been around for 232 years before hussein came into office, and in eight months he's spent more than the rest of the presidents combined hmmm or close to it

yeah like I said in the other post he has to clean up what the previous administration left behind.

if it wasn't for all the bush deregulation and we had some accountability on wall street we would not be in this mess. but hey all of dbuya friend's got rich and that is what is important to america.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Banned
government intervening in what has traditionally been left to the private sector has NEVER worked well, would you like to move to the USSR, People's Republic of China, or North Korea?

Old 08-20-2009, 02:55 PM
government intervening in what has traditionally been left to the private sector has NEVER worked well, would you like to move to the USSR, People's Republic of China, or North Korea?
It is not intervening - it is regulation that was there and was working that was removed by bush so his buddies could run wild in the financial industry.

it is called check and balance. you can't let the fox be in charge of the hen house.

it was working and there was no need to mess with it but now that he did it really seems to work really well doesn't it?

people forget bush got the first bailout. he made sure that president obama had a mess to deal when he left.

now that bush's way didn't work people blame president obama for intervening just like what bush did when he left office.

don't think I would want to live in any of those countries but I hear they torture people just like bush and cheney did.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Banned
one difference from the us torture and the other torture

US = the people tortured weren't average people
other countries = you were tortured for having diarrhea (as if that wasn't bad enough)

alright well i'm sick of arguing with people that have less than 20 posts 3 times in the last two weeks is enough

Old 08-20-2009, 03:09 PM
one difference from the us torture and the other torture

US = the people tortured weren't average people
other countries = you were tortured for having diarrhea (as if that wasn't bad enough)

alright well i'm sick of arguing with people that have less than 20 posts 3 times in the last two weeks is enough

yeah I guess we should the other countries on how to chose which people to torture.
my 10 year old daughter could of handled the "war on terror" better than george/dick did. they were embarrassing.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:44 PM
5 Year Member
i do agree to a certain extent; however, don't forget that the US is a capitalist country but we aren't pure capitalists. i'm not going to discuss the private sector right now as this thread has already gone way off topic - thanks for that, debate is always fun. jsusanka hit the nail on the head with the note on check and balance; no further explanation necessary.

FYI "reaganomics" didn't work either

Old 08-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
it's all those ****ING JEWS FAULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, i luv teh jews

Old 08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned
hahahah soo bad but still funny

Old 08-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
wtf is folled?

Old 08-20-2009, 07:29 PM
fooled I guess. And I'm a Jew, Kyle. Thanks for <3ing me

Old 08-22-2009, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
please read the info on the vid. it explains the quite a bit

Old 08-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
it's all those ****ING JEWS FAULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, i luv teh jews
Be careful you're gonna end up with an infraction if someone gets his shorts in a twist!

Also, you guys need to know that it's not about this President or that one, or this party or that one - BOTH parties have betrayed the Constitution again and again. It's about PRINCIPLES and how politicians don't have any. WE THE PEOPLE have to step up and take back our government from lobbyists and legislators who are exempt from every law they pass. Read The Federalist Papers if you want to learn what the Founders believed about our Republic. They were men of principle, learning, and integrity. How much we've pissed away over the last few hundred years...

EDUCATE yourselves before voting! Stand up for your principles, and know what you believe. The more power you give away to "the government," the less liberty you have. We've given so much away already...we can't afford to lose more.

Last edited by Juliane; 08-22-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Juliane
Be careful you're gonna end up with an infraction if someone gets his shorts in a twist!

Also, you guys need to know that it's not about this President or that one, or this party or that one - BOTH parties have betrayed the Constitution again and again. It's about PRINCIPLES and how politicians don't have any. WE THE PEOPLE have to step up and take back our government from lobbyists and legislators who are exempt from every law they pass. Read The Federalist Papers if you want to learn what the Founders believed about our Republic. They were men of principle, learning, and integrity. How much we've pissed away over the last few hundred years...

EDUCATE yourselves before voting! Stand up for your principles, and know what you believe. The more power you give away to "the government," the less liberty you have. We've given so much away already...we can't afford to lose more.

Well said!

I would also recommend reading Plain, Honest Men The Making of The American Constitution by Richard Beeman.

I am only about a third of the way through (I can't put it down) but it is a great book and should be on everyone's reading list.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
^ Good recommendation!

I remember when I discovered how brilliant James Madison was. It was like one of my shock and awe moments. Everyone is all ga-ga over Thomas Jefferson, and yeah, he was smart too, but Madison was a freaking genius. I know if we had to depend on anyone educated within the last 50 years, we'd never have had a nation. Everyone is all about education but these were self-educated men - the best homeschool recommendation!

Anyway, The 5000 Year Leap is good too.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Looks like you're the only "foll" here.

Quick Reply: Marines Can't Be Folled.....