Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

If you know a Soldier!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Obama is a Muslim

Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
You people are ****ing retarded.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Flattery will get you nowhere.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Drama!!!

This should be closed. Everyone is acting stupid lately. It's the internet. Get over it.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
Ok so im a retard

Originally Posted by secondspassed
Ok maybe im reading this wrong but why would u say that at all. So im a retard why is that is it due to me going to iraq so they dont come here and plant bombs on the side of the road. I would love for u to explain this more to me. U my friend have no real sense of what freedom is and i do, i feel sad for u some one that takes just geting in the car and going to work with out geting shot at or worrying about IEDs on the side of the road for granted. The people over there have to go through that every day and so do the few of us that go over there. When u take a shower just think there is some 18 year old kid over there right now geting shot at so u can take a shower in peace. But we don't get the same chance over there if lucky use a bottle of water.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
There's nothing I could say about you that would have as much impact as this, so I'll just quote it here in case anyone missed it. I actually was concerned I had stepped on some toes of good people here, was I ever wrong.
Thank you, I stand by my statement.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 08fithappy
Ok maybe im reading this wrong but why would u say that at all. So im a retard why is that is it due to me going to iraq so they dont come here and plant bombs on the side of the road. I would love for u to explain this more to me. U my friend have no real sense of what freedom is and i do, i feel sad for u some one that takes just geting in the car and going to work with out geting shot at or worrying about IEDs on the side of the road for granted. The people over there have to go through that every day and so do the few of us that go over there. When u take a shower just think there is some 18 year old kid over there right now geting shot at so u can take a shower in peace. But we don't get the same chance over there if lucky use a bottle of water.
You know, I was calling "Juliane" and "trancedsailor" retarded but thanks for neg repping me anyway. I support the goddamned military you dimwits. I agree with the dude earlier, this thread should be closed.

Last edited by secondspassed; 06-16-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 AM
5 Year Member
Just out of interest, what did you take offense to in my post, that you would call me retarded?

The fact that God's people, Israel, have had and always will have his favor? That we are called to support them? That if we want an example of God's mighty power, we can look at the Yom Kippur war to see how He protects his people? Or that if we withdraw our support of Israel, we will not have God's favor?

Let's hear what you think is retarded, because I have my own theory.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:09 PM
5 Year Member
Any answer yet?

Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
mixed up

You know, I was calling "Juliane" and "trancedsailor" retarded but thanks for neg repping me anyway. I support the goddamned military you dimwits. I agree with the dude earlier, this thread should be closed.
Well when u put you people are retarted and this thread is for people that have served or that support us i figured u were calling all of us that. So that is why i neg reped u. I tryed to pm u back but ur not taking any pms right now it says. So really man if u don't like what some one posts in here don't post at all in here this thread once again is for those that serve and those that support us and want to post something nice. There was no reason to call them retarted just because the post they posted you did not like. I'm sure any one thats on here that can go into the detail post we put on here is not retarted maybe you don't agree with what they say but how does that make them retarted. Please explain. But ethier way its the internet and i could care less but thats why i neged u and im surprised that u did not get more from the people that now i know you were calling retarted. If it makes you feel better i would give u some reps if you can act like an adult for a couple of post on here and explain what you did not like about the post but thanks for adding youre input any ways. Oh and lastly why should this thread get closed for one child that posted some thing that should not have, before youre post this was a good thread for us

Last edited by 08fithappy; 06-16-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
I think he didn't like my pro-Israel comments. IOW, anti-Semitic. Or, he's got his panties in a bunch because we think AKA Obama might just be a Muslim. Either way.

I still might neg him.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:36 PM
i love college
not cool at all bro.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Damn here too!!

chek it out https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sear...archid=1045878
me bee he WAS Hacked then git bumped thas cold

Old 06-17-2009, 02:33 PM
5 Year Member
Your link didn't work.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:28 PM
read his profile and look at what he posted

Originally Posted by Juliane
Your link didn't work.
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/member.php?u=8884
most of them say HACKED in the front

Old 06-17-2009, 03:36 PM
any way my cousin was in Iraq with the Marines

He got hot in the head by a truck door and got a combat commendation (glad for spellcheck)
It was in a firefight and he had got out of the truck he was driving and they got ambushed
he scrambled to get back in because he had no helmet or armor on and wham the truck door got him
good thing that he was pushed to safety
HE STILL IS A HERO though for goin over there I think!!

Old 06-17-2009, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
Your cousin is fortunate and yes, he's a hero for joining up!

Old 06-18-2009, 10:13 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah, if you guys must know I'm not a fan of the Obama is a muslim comments or of the decidedly pro-Zionist slant to these conversations. I took issue with the very first post because it contained a comment intended to inflame the left. All I see out of this thread is that a liberal isn't welcome in it. Oh, and anti-Zionist is not the same as anti-Semite. I don't have to support the displacement of the palestinian people in order to not be racist.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:54 AM
5 Year Member
You're not a racist, because Israel isn't a race. But sorry, anti-Zionists are anti-Jew, and that's what I thought.

You have your opinion, I have mine, but coming onto a thread and calling someone "****ing retarded" is not a good way to express your opinion.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:01 AM
i love college
x2. opinions are one thing. but calling people names are another.

Quick Reply: If you know a Soldier!!