Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Show some love for small business

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 08:49 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Show some love for small business

This thread is to post up links for small businiess you deal with ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, like friends "small" business, or business you've delt with and had a really good expierience, please leave negitive stuff out of here and comments to a minimum, if you want to leave a comment then try to post a business also
I'd like to keep big business out of this thread, mostly cause they seem to be doing good in these otherwise hard times, but if you know some one that treats you great at one of the big ones, just plug them like this --->
BIG O TIRES SOUTH TEMPLE (FOR YOUR TIRE NEEDS) 178 E South Temple SLC UTAH 801 519-8241 (tell them steve from honda sent you and i PROMISE you'll get a discount!!!
see big business but small time personal service (he sponsored my timeattack last year) i deal with them daily and would send my own mother (god bless her soul) in to see them

something like that or even easier like this v v v v

WWW.REVVWEAR.COM - cool clothes (custom orders too)

WWW.JAMESROWEN.COM - race friends (montana) this guy is going somewhere when it comes to grassroots racing - he was discovered at a local (montana) SCCA event racing his crx (street car not race) and some guy saw him keeping times with the porsch's and nsx's because he drives the correct line, long story short- he scored a ride with a BMW team out of newyork , the rest is history - he'll be in ut to race the rolexcup/koni chalenge in a couple months

REGULATE AUTOPERFORMANCE (Fit performance products) 2400 S W.TEMPLE 801 467-7932

thanks and happy posting and purchasing

Last edited by vtecfit1; 05-31-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
WWW.GOTSQUASH.COM - the best air freshener , if you've never smelled a squash air freshener - damn, your missing out! really i have people get in my car all the time and the second thing they say is "ooooh it smells good in here" ofcoarse we all know the first thing they say is "wow it's big inside here for such a little car" <--- thats what she said ha ha ha
no but seriously get a squashair air freshner !! and they do free shipping

Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member
i suppose i'll add another SMALL BUSINESS to the fold, i took my crx to element racing to get it tuned and was treated with the upmost courtesy, they have a drive on dyno and professionals taking care of everything, this is a very small operation and seems very well put together
so if you have dyno needs check these guys out (i'm taking the FIT there very shortly for a few pulls)
www.elementracinginc.com
2789 midland dr.
ogden UT 84401

Old 08-06-2010, 09:40 AM
I got one

jumpxxx items - Get great deals on Emblem, Decal items on eBay Stores!

This guy sold me the JDM Red Honda Badges. I gotta say he shipped it fast and I got it fast.

I ordered it on August 3rd. And received it August 5th. It was free shipping too!