Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Rip can of coke fund!!! Please read!!!eibach meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 02:07 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Rip coke in a can fund!!! Please read!!!eibach meet!!

If anyone is on honda tech one of our members coke in a can was killed in a motorcycle accident on monday night i was unfortunate enough to whitness it first hand my heart is still saddened and it makes you realize how precious life really is...decals are being printed for the eibach meet and all the procedes will be going to his familly but in order to get those decals to california in time we have to ship them over night. and its expensive i donated 15 bux to the fund we only need about 20 more dollars.... a nickle helps a penny helps a dollar helps 50 cents helps i know you guys have left over change in your pay pal acounts PLEASE help us get these decals to cali. we are a community and its time to unite as such...

thanks from the bottom of my heart
tony z

paypal donations can be made to

afischer_616@yahoo.com

any donation of 5 dollars or more will get you a free decal at the eibach meet and all the procedes go to his familly.

if you have questions please feel free to hit me up on aim at GOTPARMESAN or
Tunermaneuvermag on aim as hes the one recieving the money for the donation... thanks again...

<3 Tony Z s0x

Last edited by s0x; 05-15-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
*Coke in a can

Old 05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
if you notice i already corected it but for some reason when you edit it it doesnt change on the main page

i had someone write it for me cuz i wasnt by a computor and had to fix it cuz they wrote it wrong but at the end of the day

mondo flores' familly needs some help

so hook it up.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
If anyone is on honda tech one of our members coke in a can was killed in a motorcycle accident on monday night i was unfortunate enough to whitness it first hand my heart is still saddened and it makes you realize how precious life really is...decals are being printed for the eibach meet and all the procedes will be going to his familly but in order to get those decals to california in time we have to ship them over night. and its expensive i donated 15 bux to the fund we only need about 20 more dollars.... a nickle helps a penny helps a dollar helps 50 cents helps i know you guys have left over change in your pay pal acounts PLEASE help us get these decals to cali. we are a community and its time to unite as such...

thanks from the bottom of my heart
tony z

paypal donations can be made to

afischer_616@yahoo.com

any donation of 5 dollars or more will get you a free decal at the eibach meet and all the procedes go to his familly.

if you have questions please feel free to hit me up on aim at GOTPARMESAN or
Tunermaneuvermag on aim as hes the one recieving the money for the donation... thanks again...

<3 Tony Z s0x

this is just terrible! I am so sorry for his family. I hope they find peace even in their pain.