Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

If you live in Chicago and wanna work with iKONA.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Banned
If you live in Chicago and wanna work with iKONA.

I couldn't find the chicago or illinois section if there was one so Ill post here and if there is a Chi or IL section can this please be moved?

Well most of you have herd of me (ikona) and Ive been selling quite a few products here and you guys can see every week I have new ideas and every few weeks I have new products or projects for the fit.

Its now getting to the time where in a few weeks it woudl be nice to have another person to help me out a bit. I want to find somebody before it gets to the time so its prepared.

What am I looking for? Either an experienced or somewhat experienced worker who has skills in the fiber glassing, auto body, painting, fabricating area. The pay is comission and for now it woudl be part time.

What if you dont know how to do the work but woudl love to learn? Then Im willing to teach. I wont charge to teach like other guys would either. Why? Because we would be working on live jobs and products (and no this wont affect the quality work of anybodys products, if its no good, it wont go out and the job is started over, and no this wont delay products coming out, this will speed it up somewhat to a whole lot).

PM me with your skills or enthusiasticness of learning and where you live. Im in Berwyn (60402) 15 min south from chicago located near the Ogden and Harlem intersection. We are right off the Hystorical Rout 66 section (other known as the custom mile, all custom and regular auto shops)

PM me! And if you drive a fit thats a +!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Banned
Bumppppppp!

Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Dam I am definatly interested, and I can paint, prep, mask, wet sand, and have some plastic panel repair skills. I could take a few lessons in the fiberglass area though, but chicago is to far from baltimore. O well bump^

Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Banned
Lol. Well I just want to say the position has been filled

About a week ago. Sorry to not update sooner. Thanks for the replys!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
You got some skills you ever think about body parts like a front&Rear bumper rear wing, mirrors, or inside door panels?

Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned
Were currently working on for the 08 fit a rear spoiler and interiot CF hatch trim, and for the 09+ CF side mirrors.

If you ever need anything wrapped in CF like interior door panels we can deffinatley do those.