Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Argh... relationships

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
"Getting advice about women from women is like fixing a headache with a hand gun."

Ha. Ha. Not true - some of us have inside experience in stupidity. "working through" stupid still leaves a lot of stupid behind.

Anyone who would do the stuff the OP's GF does/did deserves to be dumped, period, end of story, and fast, before she has a kid or something, or gives him an STD. If you want a life of misery, go ahead but don't say I didn't tell you it would mean pain.

Old 03-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Well I have a few opinions on your situation. I don't think her "number" should be an issue unless she's still sleeping around. Lots of girls have the confusion of sleeping with guys because they think it is going to make the guys like them more, but of course that's not true, it's just a messed up way of thinking of some women. But if that was a while ago and she's with you now, if your relationship is good, she loves you and you love her, etc. then you shouldn't make a big deal about it.

You have to look at who she is now, what she does for you, and not what she did or the mistakes she made.

Another thing I want to say regarding your saying that she wasn't attracted to you at first and you guys are not that sexually active. From a female's perspective I can tell you that there are guys that we are so sexually attracted to (which usually turn out to be the dicks and jerks), and then there are the nice guys, who do anything in their might to make sure you know you are special and loved. These guys are usually the ones who there's minimal sexual attraction to, but us girls really like them and other things make up for the animalistic sexual attraction that is lacking. I don't know why, but it happens.

And of course, everyone wants to feel that spark, the insane connection with someone, but sometimes it isn't there with the person you wish so badly it was.

There are so many people in the world and you only live once. So if you want to settle for a person who it seems there is no SPARK with, then do it and focus on the positive things about that relationship.

Or wait around to find someone who will go crazy on you, sex you up, and appreciate you for exactly what you are.