Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Super Uber High Rep Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 11:43 PM
yeah....so true, i think i had 176 legit real reps when i first started all this....

Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Friday rep, got a few. LMFAO about the butt crack air bag thing.
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
That airbags hilarious.
Thanks, didn't know if it would go over peoples heads or not
Practicing the creative writing skills, because I love the design and pic of the airbag. And it might have happened that way

Got you within a hair of 40 mil Cisco, and repped a bunch til 24'd

Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
speaking of which i think that your sig is not allowed, id double check b4 you get a ban :/

for fallen

Last edited by billmus86; 07-18-2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: (for fallen)
Old 07-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Originally Posted by billmus86
speaking of which i think that your sig is not allowed, id double check b4 you get a ban :/

for fallen
Never meant for that to go that far. I was just trying to have a conversation about the kits when he started bashing my car.

Its only for a week. Plus that ad in fallen rocks sig is a paying vendor on here.

No hard feelings? I wasn't dissing your wheels by the way pink wheels are sick.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:33 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
replies in bold...Never meant for that to go that far. I was just trying to have a conversation about the kits when he started bashing my car.
i think he was just trying to defend the attack on his post, and that was the first thing that came to mind.

Its only for a week. Plus that ad in fallen rocks sig is a paying vendor on here.

ya but fallen rock isnt the vendor, plus its kinda annoying, all flashy and red lol

No hard feelings? I wasn't dissing your wheels by the way pink wheels are sick.
you trying to suck up now bc i can neg rep you to red? hah jk
but seriously i dont care, i never was upset about anyone stating their opinions that they didnt like them, its my car.. but what got me pissed was the fact that people change the threads in all sorts of random directions. granted its the internet and we can do what we want, but this is a pretty decent forum and we should keep it organized, if you wanna spew random chucks of your opinions- make sure they get put into the proper thread.
(im using the pronoun "you" indirectly - dont fret) -but my wheel thread turned into a ge vs gd war -- and his was a look at this cheap a$s price, to- my retro is the best-

BUT regardless...
this is the rep whore thread,
so keeping along the topic,
my point is that the rep system has no meaning now...
im all for neg repping a spammer, or someone whose burning people.
but your pretty much granted a neg in return bc the person cant take what they dish.. i think i have only negged one person for a derogatory comment in the history of my repping..
but it was called for- and what happens after? you get neg in return. and why? just because.

so anyway, being the at the top of the list, i feel i should go out there and return all the neg i have been given, or give out a major boost to as many as i can- but then id be further tarnishing the system. and im not a fan.

its almost like there should be a little icon next to the people who earned their reps and a different icon for people who got it because they werent at the limit for the day, and returned a rep to everyone that gave-- how do we know who to trust with info anymore? suddenly someone who doesnt own a fit with 5 posts has more reputation than a seasoned owner who is truly knowledgeable?

well, im rambling
that will be all for now

Old 07-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Lol not sucking up, I liked em. Hell I gave you a positive rep when I saw them and when you only had a few hundred rep. The rep system is pointless now, we just use it for fun.

As for that thread, I wasn't trying to brag about my retro. Just tried to give my input on those kits. Not sure why he started attacking me or my car, I understand I shoulda kept it to myself, but it was clear he had no knowledge on what he was trying to sell and just spreading false information.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:56 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Lol not sucking up, I liked em. Hell I gave you a positive rep when I saw them and when you only had a few hundred rep. The rep system is pointless now, we just use it for fun.

As for that thread, I wasn't trying to brag about my retro. Just tried to give my input on those kits. Not sure why he started attacking me or my car, I understand I shoulda kept it to myself, but it was clear he had no knowledge on what he was trying to sell and just spreading false information.
hah thats funny becuase i dont see any reps from you
i should neg you for lying!! - jk
and i had waayay more than a "few hundred rep" haha
but you can think what you want

but, see i didnt think he was the one selling them, he was buying them from some guy on ebay and just was spreading the info that he bought them..

but anyway...
ill rep you if you rep me

Old 07-18-2009, 02:11 AM
I repped you in your wheel thread, you even repped me back lol I should neg you for not introducing yourself when I went to the sonic meet. I didn't realize who you were till recently when you put up pictures of your car.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:16 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
you were there once and yes i did introduce myself to you,
and no i repped you first for saying you liked them
but i should neg you for not coming back to sonic since that one time you went and i met you hah
but i should pos rep you being up this late and giving me something to do when i cant sleep
but i should neg you for keeping me up by giving me somthing to do!

DAH its an endless cycle,
and yes im a sarcastic jerk... hope you knew

Old 07-18-2009, 02:23 AM
I went back another time but you weren't there, there was only like 4 people there though. And I got stuck in the flooding last saturday so I stayed home.

Can't sleep either. Got strep throat

Old 07-18-2009, 02:26 AM
i remember when rep was only for diy's and such. that was right when i got here. i wish it was that way still, but whatever. i'll just enjoy the rep game now.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:27 AM
5 Year Member
repped out children

your a jerk

Old 07-18-2009, 02:29 AM
I had a good amount of rep before this actually. Mostly from my detail threads.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:33 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
I went back another time but you weren't there, there was only like 4 people there though. And I got stuck in the flooding last saturday so I stayed home.

Can't sleep either. Got strep throat
sadly theres usually only about 4 people each week now haha
i heard on the news that driving thru floods is ok for your car, supposedly it makes it use less gas too, so thats not a good excuse
one...two...three...NOT

Old 07-18-2009, 02:37 AM
I drove through 2 feet of water that day. Destroyed my fog light bulbs and they were full of water. Cars in the opposite lane got stuck as there was about 3 or more feet of water on that side. It was pretty crazy. It wasnt even raining that hard.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:42 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
ya this place floods like crazy, prolly has to do with the fact that we are pretty much at sea level.. hah o well - its nice and hot so ill take the few floods..
rt50 at fashion square is a flood spot, theres a few around that are like the firsts to go.. its so not fun driving thru floods, just the sounds of the waves splashing your door panels makes me cry lmao

and i have to spread the cream cheese on the other bagel first, dont think i blew you off.
anyway see you 2moro?
[later today?]

Old 07-18-2009, 02:45 AM
No biggie. I might be there, I gotta detail a trashed sentra tomorrow and im a little under the weather still but well see how I wake up tomorrow :/

Ray's car would have been completely submerged in the waters I drove through

Old 07-18-2009, 02:46 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
bleh, tell him hes not low. hah
his car been in the shop for ever! IM starting to get upset, lol

Old 07-18-2009, 04:23 AM
24d, hope everyone's having a great weekend. Good night all!!!!

Old 07-18-2009, 07:57 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
24'd early FTW for you guys

Quick Reply: Super Uber High Rep Club