Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Check out my site!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Arrow Check out my site!

Hi everyone,
Can i get some feed back on my new site. TorrentSurf.com

All opinions are welcome.
Thanks

Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 AM
its a good torrent source but i thing are you entertaining upload on other person? or its just you that uploads it and is it virus safe?

Old 01-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by robertdjr
its a good torrent source but i thing are you entertaining upload on other person? or its just you that uploads it and is it virus safe?
Thanks for the comment.

First off id like to say that TorrentSurf.com does not in any way host and type of media, We are simply a search engine much like google in a sense (find the good stuff and leave out the crap).

TorrentSurf.com has filters in it so tends to find the most popular torrents for download such as the all great AXXO rips of movies. TorrentSurf.com (TS) searches 14 of the major torrent engines on the net such as mininova.org and torrenthub.org, Once TS has grabbed all the results from 14 different torrent sites TS will display them in 1 handy location and hopefully with non of the crap that is circling the net! Once you click the download link on TS you will be re-directed to the torrent engines download page.

If your looking for movies i would recommend AXXO tag and series i would recommend EZTV tag. also if your looking for entire seasons search the name with "season" in the search. For music just type the name of the CD or the artist's name.