Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

"I represent the estate of David Rempel, and you have inherited $12.8m...."

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
"I represent the estate of David Rempel, and you have inherited $12.8m...."

http://www.windsorstar.com/Leamingto....html#Comments

A Leamington man has fallen prey to international scam artists who strung him along for more than a year with the promise of millions in cash, but ultimately bilked him and his family of $150,000.

John Rempel said he quit his truck driving job, lost friends, borrowed money and crossed the globe in pursuit of a non-existent inheritance, after he was contacted by e-mail in what is known as a Nigerian 419 scam.

Rempel said he borrowed $55,000 from an uncle in Mexico and his parents gave him $60,000 on credit to cover fees for transferring $12.8 million into his name.

“They’re in it now because of me,” said Rempel, 22, breaking into sobs. “If it wasn’t for me, nobody would be in this mess. You think things will work out, but it doesn’t. It’s a very bad feeling. I had lots of friends.

“I never get calls anymore from my friends. You know, a bad reputation.”

His troubles began in July 2007. He said he got an e-mail from someone claiming to be a lawyer with a client named David Rempel who died in a 2005 bomb attack in London, England, and left behind $12.8 million.

“They used to come in the mail,” said Leamington police Const. Kevin O’Neil. “Now the majority of these are sent through e-mail. Keeping up with the times, using all the wonderful technology that’s available to them.”

“I was told once that they send out 30,000 e-mails a day, around the world, and they hope for just one or two responses. Once you return a phone call or return an e-mail, these people now have their hooks into you.”

The lawyer said his client had no family but wanted to leave the money to a Rempel. It was his lucky day.

“It sounded all good so I called him,” said Rempel. “He sounded very happy and said God bless you.”

The man then told him he had to pay $2,500 to transfer the money into his name. Then there were several more documents. Some cost $5,000.

He was told to open an account at a bank in London. That required a $5,000 minimum deposit. The crooks later sent him an e-mail with a link to what he was told were details of his new account. Some money had been transferred there for “safe keeping.”

“Everything was good,” said Rempel.

Then he got an e-mail from a government department — he’s not sure which country — saying he owed $250,000 on tax on his inheritance. Rempel spoke to his contact, who told him they negotiated the fee down to $25,000.

Rempel went to Mexico where his uncle owns a farm. His uncle gave him $10,000 cash and money for a plane ticket. He was going to London to make sure it was legitimate.

“I had $10,000 in cash in my pocket and my uncle sent another $25,000 when I was over there.”

In London, Rempel met some people and handed over the $10,000.

They met Rempel the next day with a suitcase. They said it had $10.6 million in shrink-wrapped U.S. bills. Rempel wanted more proof. His new friends pulled out one bill and “cleansed” it with a liquid “formula,” which washed off some kind of stamp. Rempel was told that process made the money “legal tender.”

“I was like holy crap, is that mine?” he said. “They said ‘yes sir, it’s yours.’ It all sounded legit.”

Rempel returned to his hotel room clutching the formula and waited for the others so they could cleanse all his money. They never showed, and later told him they got held up. In the meantime, Rempel dropped the formula. The bottle broke. He called his contact who said he’d get more. Rempel returned to Leamington and waited.

A few weeks later Rempel got a call. They found more formula. It would cost $120,000.

“I thought, ‘let’s work on it, nothing is impossible,’” said Rempel.

His contacts were willing to meet associates in different countries to get cash for the formula. It would require several plane tickets, worth $6,000 each.

Rempel was told they collected $100,000, but still needed $20,000. There was a guy in Nigeria who had it, but another plane ticket was required. The contact later told him he could only get $15,000 and “begged” Rempel for the last $5,000.

Rempel borrowed money. He stopped making Visa and car payments.

They called a week later and said the money was ready to go. They just needed $6,900 for travel costs and to rent trunks to ship the money.

Later, the men called to say they were at the airport in New York. Security stopped them and they needed $12,500 for a bribe. Finally, Rempel had enough.

“I said, ‘no way I’m cleaned out.’”

Rempel, his parents and 10-year-old brother Ike drove to New York. They spent a day searching the airport for the men, with no luck. They returned home and called police.

“I really thought in my heart this was true,” said Rempel.

He's from Canadia. What more can you say? The pic is priceless.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Retired Moderator
Nice..... ..

Old 01-19-2009, 11:36 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
hahaha who knew someone was gullible enough to actually fall for this? boggles the mind

Old 01-19-2009, 11:51 AM
This is epic! I never thought people fell for this!

Old 01-19-2009, 12:25 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
speaking of nigerian scammers. read this. its a long read but its worth it

Hi R1chard,

R1chard. I hope u will pardon my poor english and try to understand me.
I'm working in one of the big gold field site in freetown which is serria-leone capital city. I've been there for good 26month now. There's some deal i and my friends are doing there. We smugle out Gold dust wht 25kg, sometime we got atlist 50kg. We'vez been doing this for a long time. We're 3 in numbers including a guy from my country Benin Republic is a friend of mine making 4 of us. When ever we smugle this gold dust out of serria-leone we sent the package to him. He'll find us buyer and we have share formula. One sack wht 80:000U.S Dollars then he'll sent our own 80percent to us through western union. Bcos he can send it through our bank account is very risk. This guy **** me and my colleugue up in the last business we did with him. We send him about 8sack wht 25kg each. He sold everything and ran away out of africa. We later discovered that he was now in England.
That's why we decided to to locate some one from europe. Bcos we believe white men can't never do such a thing. That's why i decided to mail you to tell u about this. My other colleagues are also trying to locate some of there friends in europe. That's why i make this so fast if u can help us out to sale this package out there in U.S ? Your own share will be 25percent of the any amount we got. For now we got about 5sack of the gold dust right now with us here in Benin Republic. I hope u saw the picture of the dust? we want you to pls assist us and we're going back to work on sunday. I've already brought my fly ticket.
All wht u need to do is just your full contact address to send the package through DHL or FEDEX.
I hope u should pls try to give me a call so that we can talk much better.
Pls call me 2night or 2morrow Tel:xxxxxxxxx
R1chard, Hope this is your chance. If u do great in this deal u make a lot.
We will also send you raw clean gold after this deal.
Awaiting your response
Bye for now

me wrote:Well I hate to inform you Elhaj1, but indeed I am not from Europe. I actually live in the USA. Does this create a problem for you?

E1haj1 wroteear R1chard,

I'm very greatfull for your respond. There's no single problem about this deal. All what we need is a trustfull partnership out side africa, no matter where you come from even if u'r from europe or america. All wht i need is good partnership. If u can help me sale of this gold dust overthere in U.S i'll appreciate it. We still have a lot to send to u and you will have your own 25percent share of the deal before sending us the remaining 75percent for me and my freinds. You can reach me through my number before i go back on sunday, so that we can talk one on one.
R1chrad, I'm waiting ur response
Pls let make this fast

Figured I'd "kinda" play along for now, but I have other baits going and didn't really care about him too much. I get ready to drop a ridiculous bomb on him.

Quoteear Elhaj1zm,
I would be very happy to assist you with selling the gold dust my friend!
Please, how may I assist you?

R1chard

Predictable response...

Quoteear R1chard,

All i need from u now is that u should give me ur full contact address including ur phone number. R1chard,pls did u have picture in ur mail box? If u do, pls u can also send it to my box. I want send u the package before i live and i hv only 24hrs to go back to work.
R1chard, I'm assuring you, Pls be serrious with this. U dont need to scare at all and i dont want u to dissapoint me too. Bcos, i can see that u really want to help.
After this business. There's a raw gold that u wil help me sale overthere. That will make us millions of U.S Dollar's.
I want to take u as my partner, so that anytime that i retire from this job. I can visit u in U.S we can continue with a new life.

This guy got off script pretty fast. Figured I'd start "hinting" toward myself possibly being an unsavory character.

Quoteear El-Haj1zm,

My contact address is:
#2 Dzer1nskiy Blvd.
Phx. Ind. 85014
USA

My phone is : (206)xxxxx -If I am unable to answer please leave a message.

E1-Hajew my friend.
Think of all the good times we will have in the USA with this money! We as business partners will surely be the most profitable men in my country! You MUST come to live here in the USA when we are finished with this deal. I am very eager for this and I INSIST you move to the USA.

I am very desperate to get out of the business that I am in now. It is a very very profitable business, but VERY dangerous for me as well.

My friend, I am very eager to trust you. But I must know that you are who you claim to be.
I have a great fear of my government spying on me and trying to arrest me. It makes me lie awake at night frightened..

I will furnish you a picture of myself if you will send me a picture of yourself as well. I must have a picture of you my friend so I know you are not a part of my government's CIA.

I eagerly await your reply.

Your Friend

He ignores my request for a picture. Oh well.

Quote:Thank u R1chard.

I will procced to send you the package tommorow through fedex service courier. Atrlist u will get the package by monday or tuesady.
R1chard, about the number u gave me. I tried it immedately to reach u. But, he said the number is wrong number. Pls write it again including code number. Cos i need to talk to you or u can just flash me so that i can call u back okay.
xxxxx. I will be waiting ur call. R1chard thank u one again for ur assistant and i promise you. U will never regret this okay. There's still a lot to send to u. When i get back to serria-leone i will show u the raw gold we have wht 50kg. But, let finish with this deal first.

I try to get him to send a picture again, and I remind him that I am NOT a law-abiding citizen. I "slip-up" and mention illegal arms sales.

Quote:My Friend E1-Hajazz,

I am not understanding why you were unable to get through on that number, this is very confusing to me.
Try our other customer service line, they will direct your call to my office my friend.
I believe the calling code for the USA are the numbers 001.
Try this number instead my brother. xxxxxxx
I apologize my friend, I have never been to your country and dialed the USA from there. I am not sure how it is accomplished exactly.

My friend, I still need to see who you are. I fear my government's CIA agency is looking for me. The work that I do now is VERY illegal, but because I make so much easy money doing it, I was never able to stop myself before hand.
Hopefully with God's help, I can finish my illegal Arms dealings and move on to a happier life.

I need your help my friend Hajazz, you have to help me.

Your Dear Friend

Here he ignores my picture request again, and asks for money for the first time. THE NERVE!

Quote:Good day r1chard.

I hope everything is fine with you generally?
R1chard, is an unfortunate that i can't send u the package anymore. I tried my possible best to send u the package but all my effort is no to avail.
I went to 3different courier service company yesterday. I dnt belive wht i heared from them. The price they gave me is too high for me. I can't met there demand. The shipest price is fedex courier. They charge $2.200 for the whole pakage. I've only $200 with me, i just sold one of my car a sum of $600 yesterday. All wht i've with me is only $800 now. I hope i should keep the package with my yonger brother till he'll find me a buyer over here. Even my trip to serria-leone have been postponed till wednesday night. R1chrd, i mean to do business with you, but i mean is not my fault, just bcos u'r a nice and responsible person. I believe by tues or wednesday u will get the package overthere but now is over. But, i will still try my possible best.
R1chard, i dnt know how to say this. I dont want u to think of anything else. If u have any help u can do about this. I mean anything u have just assist me, i can still send u the package by tuesday before i go back. All wht i need to send u this gold dust that wht millions of U.S$ is only $1.400. I'll still run to one of my friend's here may be they can still loan me sum money and u should also try ur possible best wht ever u can do to assist pls let me know fast. I which to send u this package to let u have more conection with my colleagues and u 'll become one of the richest man in united state in 5yrs time.
R1chard, trust me i still have about 72hrs to do this.
I'm waiting ur response

I decide not to press for the photograph and drop the bomb on him.

Quote:My Friend El-Haj1zz,

My friend, I didn't want to have to drag you into my previous businesses dealings, but I'm afraid with this latest event that I just may have to do it. It is the only way to get your package and you to the USA.

El-Haj1zm, I am an Arms Dealer. I had wanted to keep that a secret from you, I was afraid that you would stop being my friend. People in the USA don't like Arms Dealers like me.

I have been selling Tanks, Rifles, Artillery, and Ammunition/Explosives to Abdul Wahid Al Nur, I believe he is located in Sudan. At this moment I have a shipment of Soviet T-90 Tanks being shipped to him on a Norwegian Container ship. They will be arriving in Mogadishu soon. This is where I need your help my friend.

It is a lot to ask my friend, but I have staked most of my money into this shipment of tanks, there are 50 T-90 Tanks aboard, and each are valued at $9,000,000USD PER TANK. It is ALOT of money my friend. We could be set for a long long time my dear El-Haj1. We would NEVER have to worry about money ever again in our lives. But I need your help to deliver them.
My only associate in Africa had to go into hiding because he was being watched by Interpol.

It is a lot to ask my friend, but I need someone to be at the shipyard in Mogadishu when my ship arrives. Once the Tanks are off-loaded and you have made sure that the correct amount of Tanks were on the ship, you are to collect the payment for the tanks, board the ship and return with it to Norway. I will tell the ship's Captain that this is to be done.
I will pick you up in Norway along with the money from the sale of the Tanks, we will fly to Canada, and then into the USA.

We will live like KINGS for the rest of our lives Haj1!

Please let me know what you wish to do. I am in contact with other men from your country, but I fear that I don't trust any of them as much as I trust you my friend.

I eagerly await your reply.

He doesn't answer for a couple days. I fear that I may have scared him off, or maybe offended him by constantly misspelling his name. I send this mail off to see if he answers.

me wrote:My friend Haj1,

Am I to take your silence that you no longer wish to do business with me?

Please my friend, I eagerly wait your response.
If you do not want to help me then please just tell me so that I can try and make other arrangements

Your Friend
R1chard

And he's back!! Yay!

Quote:dear R1chard,

I'm very sorry for not replying u since all this days. I'm back at work in serria-leone.
R1chard, i've heared everything and understand u. I'm also intrested in this deal.
I can help u. But, i will need to quit my work for that. U also no that we will need money for this deal. How are we going to do this and how can i help you?
About the gold dust, i have keept the package under the fedex courier service for security.
But, my junior brother was incharge of it. Is there any help u can offer for that now? so that we can finish with the gold dust before going on this lovely business of urs?
If u wnt to reply back. Pls let it be monday

I decided it was time to get his mind off of his own miniscule offer and concentrate on mine. I'm selfish like that....

Quote:El-Haj1 My friend,

I am overjoyed to tears to hear from you my dear friend!
I was worried that there had been an accident in the mine that you work in or that you no longer wanted to be my friend anymore!

My friend, we should forget about the gold, the Tanks that I am importing into Africa are much more valuable to us.
The gold you speak of is only worth $1.5 million USD, but the Tanks are worth almost $400 Million USD!

We MUST deliver the Tanks, the buyer will be waiting on the docks for the container ship to arrive.
All you and your brother must do is be there to collect the money.

Be safe my friend

Sincerely

So I guess his brother is out of the picture and now he's bringing in his "friend". Why can't these Nigerians keep a secret dammit!

Quoteear r1chard,

How are u doing?
R1chard, i've told a friend about this your business and his really intrested about this.
R1chard, could you pls tell me more and how can we help get the tankers.
U can also tell my friend more about this.
contact him through this mail xxxxxx@yahoo.com
tell him more about this lovely deal okay,
I'm so much intrested and i promise i will do everything to assist you
Hope to heare from u

I give him some details/instructions that are fairly easy to follow, as well as where he would prefer to pick up the tank shipment.

Quoteear El-Haj1,

It's good to hear from you my friend! I hope you are doing well and staying safe in the mine where you work.

My friend, it is a very simple task that you must accomplish. The Container ship with the Tanks will be departing within the week. Hopefully they won't encounter any storms on the sea and will arrive on the African coast by January 10th.
They will be arriving either in Tripoli or Mogadishu, let me know which port is closer to you so I can direct them there.
It is a very simple process My friend.
You simply be there at the Port when they arrive, I will give you the cell number to the buyer for you to call when the ship arrives. When you contact him he will come down to the Port and offload the tanks and give you the payment.
El-Haj1, this will be $400 MILLION US Dollars IN CASH, you need to be very careful with it. I don't want you to be harmed by some bandit my friend, which is why you will leave with the same ship that delivered the Tanks.
Here is a basic list of what you must do.

1.) Travel to either port of Mogadishu or Tripoli
2.) Wait for container ship with Tanks
3.) Call the buyer when the Ship arrives
4.) Get the money from the buyer
5.) Leave with the ship

If your friend is wanting to return to the USA with you to live, then that is fine.
Understand my friend, you will be leaving on the same ship that brought the tanks in. It will return to Norway and I will meet you there and make arrangements for you to and your friend to enter the USA.

Take care my friend.

Almost immediately I get an inquisitive email from his brother/friend/whatever, prying into our business.
I do believe they are two separate people though, the writing style of the brother/friend is a lot better than E1haj1.
This guy seems to be a bit smarter, I smell a trap...

Quote:Hello,

Thanks for your email , I am Alhaj1 H4ss4n's Brother we read your email and i will be incharge as Alhaj1 H4ss4n will be going back to his base .
Firslty your message is understood ,but i have some questions for you
1, what is the name of your country so that we can have the idea of where the container will be coming from , and again where is the container going or what country is the buyer from ,and how do we contact them kindly let us hav the info so as to work together for good .
thanks
Ph1ll1ps

I give him some believable details without be too trusting of him. I am a paranoid arms dealer after all.

Quoteear Ph1ll1p,

First off let me say that it's nice to meet you finally.

Ph1ll1p you must understand that I can only really answer a couple of your questions. The nature of this is a little sensitive as I'm sure you can imagine. I will answer a few of your questions but I would be more comfortable addressing most of them to El-Haj1, as he and I have been communicating with each other a bit longer than you and I have.
I don't mean to tell you that I don't trust you, it's just that I have to be very careful in this line of work.
But to answer a few of your questions:

I am located in the USA, although the ship is not leaving from the USA. The Tanks on board are Soviet model T-90's, most of which were bought off the Black market in the Balkans. I retrieved most of the munitions for them from Ukraine. The ship is Norwegian in origin, but it has been off the coasts of various Eastern European countries for the last year gathering these items.
The ship is out to sea at the moment, but I'm afraid I cannot disclose it's exact location to you for safety's sake.
I have the ability to re-route the ship to one of two seaports on the African continent. One of them is Tripoli, the other is Mogadishu. I have connections in both these cities so that the ship may moor and offload without any problems or harassment.
The destinations for the Tanks are not important as you will not have to escort them there my friend. You will turn them over to the buyer either in Mogadishu or Tripoli, the buyer is responsible for them at that point, not you.
I cannot give you the exact name of the buyer(s) but it is safe for you to know that they are the Sudan Liberation Movement.
It is best to not ask too many questions of them, even I do not speak to them very much. I only call the number they give me and leave short coded messages.
When the ship arrives, you will simply call a number I give you and say the password.

I hope this puts your mind a little at ease my friend. This will be a good thing for you and your brother. El-Haj1 will never have to risk his life in a mine anymore, and you can both enjoy the comforts of the USA with me.

Sincerely

Haven't heard from brother/friend since. But good ol' E1haj1 is still mailing me! He seems to prefer Tripoli. Too bad, I hear that Mogadishu has better nude beaches..

Quoteear Friend,

There is know problem. I which tripoli will be okay. If u can direct it to tripoli and have u contact my friend? U know seen is believe i want u to forward this message to him so that he can belive me more.
R1chard, u have know problem. We will help you

He seems to put a lot of faith in his "friend". I'm wondering if this is his boss.

Quoteearest Friend,

I have just sent off a message to your friend and explained it to him some.
I will make arrangements for the ship to be routed to Tripoli my friend. In a couple of weeks this will all be over with and we will be very rich men.

Write to me soon my friend, and be safe in that dangerous mine.

Sincerely

Here he calls him his "brother" again. I wish he would make up his mind.
He seems to want his brother/friend to be VERY involved with this.

Quote:R1chard,

All u need to do is just talk to my brother. I'm 100percentage believe in him.
He can never and ever dissapoint you. It will handle everything accordingly.
I will also do everything to assist him too. Bcoz, i'm very bussy one of this days.
The more u mail him let me no, i want to monitor every single thing in this business for you.

At this point it just seems to be a lot of reassurance. Both from him, and myself.
I shoot off an email to try and solidify his belief that I am truly concerned for his safety and that I want him in the USA.

Quoteear Friend,

I explained things pretty well to your brother, I only left out the parts that were not very pertinent to you and him, and to be honest, I don't even really want to know what the buyer is going to do with them, it's none of my concern.
One thing that you must remember E1-Haj1, is that you and your brother HAVE to return with the ship to Norway. It will be the only way that I can get you into the USA. But we can discuss those details later on.

I look forward to having you in my country my friend. I intend to split this money with you so that you will never have to work in another dangerous gold mine.

Your friend

This just in today.
Quoteear r1chard,

U'r always welcome. U have know problem. I'm ready to quit my job for you anytime anyday to assist you. Remember, when ever u contact my brother let me know okay? I'm getting back to work

Thanks for the reassurance E1haj1. Here, I'll send some too.

Quoteear E1-Haj1,

I will certainly keep you informed about your brother's and my conversations my friend.

Stay safe.

R1chard

At this point I am not sure what the next step should be.
[/b][/quote]

Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Hahaha... now that is epic!

Old 01-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
that blows hard!!

and no way kelsey am i reading that.
i want to.
i just don't have the willpower

Old 01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
wow that guy got owned hard..
and yeah kelsey i tried skimming through that...care to summarize that for us lol

Old 01-19-2009, 04:19 PM
lol at the retard that got scammed.

.... Kelsey I read the whole thing and that guy put some serious though into that. I am impressed.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
okay kelsey
i read it,
but it didn't copy the whole thing
is there more???
now i'm interested haha

Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM
... yeah really I want to hear more lol....

Old 01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
i think kelsey just maxed out the copy and paste
it can only do so much

Old 01-19-2009, 06:28 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
i think kelsey just maxed out the copy and paste
it can only do so much

no that was what was on the whole thread. i think the dude has updated it but i havent checked it. ill check it when i get home.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
alright sweet haha
i hope that nigerian bastard goes for it.
lame-o

Old 01-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Banned
that's awesome, i'm ready for more......

Old 01-19-2009, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
i WANT more!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Crazy Sh!t there!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
scammers are clever but to scam a scammer is just epic cause they never see it coming.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
Just read the whole thing. Crazy! Hope he goes for it. You should have a sting operation setup.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:01 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
okay i got the update

Update...
This just in from the brother/friend/pimp. I knew this message was coming and kind of bs'd my way around it, but I could use some advice on how to get them to pay for stuff as opposed to myself
Quote:
Thanks for your response,

I quite understand now how illegal this deal is, i have to inform you that presently i am very broke as i just spent alot on my personal project , even to travel to Tripoli is difficult how can you arrange for our transportations fee and for some other missillenious expencies ,if you can do that for us consider it done and pls send a picture i wanna see how you look please.
Ph1ll1ps
So he wanna see how i look uh, I responded with this.
Quote:
Dear Ph1ll1p,

It's good to hear from you again my friend. I hope you are doing well, hows your mom is she still turning tricks
I'm glad you are able to see just how sensitive this whole transaction is. It will make us very wealthy men in the end though.
Ph1ll1p, I do not have any money to spare at the moment. Most of the money that I had left I used to purchase the Merchandise on the ship, and I just learned one week ago that my offshore Swiss account has been frozen by Interpol. I hate those bastards..

I was under the impression that you and Haj1 could make your way to Tripoli and your percentage of the Weapons sale money would cover your expenses. by the way i attache my pic and pls send me your pic too is only fair.

Your friend and brother.
i took a gamble if the scammer recognise our hero chuck norris this thing is over i hope he reply to me
Update......my little scammer friend keep asking for money
Quote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

Thank you for the Picture R1ch4rd You Look Like a Nice man, But
I'm very sorry to tell you that i may quit this deal. Is a painfully to me.
R1ch4rd, I can't afford the traveling fee. All the price they gave me is equivalent of 4,000 usDollar's. All i have with me in my account now is only 200Dollar's. I don't know what to do and i can't be begging for loan anymore. I have spend a lot of my money on that Gold Dust for transaction from S3rria-L3one to my country.
But, if you can help, i am so much interesting here is the pic sorry is the only one that i have

Ok this dude looks like a ****ing criminal.....

Quote:
Dear Friend,

How are you my dear Brother, hows your mom did she still have them crabs by the way you look great in the pic
Brother where are you located exactly H4j1? I have some associates I have alot of Connections. I may be able to help your my dear Brother You Need $4,000us dollars i can get you $7,000 i just finish talking to my Japanese Connection.
Hes name is Yasuyuki Kazama You can trust him as well.
hes goin to give me $10,000 loan and im goin to give you $7,000 from That Money BUT you need to do something to show that You trust me.
I need to go now theres a White mini Van park oustside my mom house.
I forgat to tell you i live in the house of my mom the garage area with my Beautyfull girlfriend Zilvia.

Sincerely
wowo wowo the dude just send me this like 40mins ago

Quote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

Thank you ones again for choosing me for this deal and i promise i will never fail you.
I'll like to fly by plane, i have my international passport... Please tell me What do i need to do.. I trust You R1ch4rd me...
Your Brother and Friend H4j1

Quick Reply: "I represent the estate of David Rempel, and you have inherited $12.8m...."