Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Saturday Night Projects

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 03:22 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Saturday Night Projects

I got a lot of stuff accomplished Saturday night.

First off, the cats stayed out of the way; as you can see, Baby uses Freckles as a pillow. They have been together since they were 6 weeks old, when my grandmother got them 10 years ago. Baby is a full blooded Siberian and Freckles is just a tuxedo DSH. My g'mother passed away last September and we inherited her two little babies. We were so happy to give them a loving home, even if it isn't the rural Kentucky countryside they were used to.

Then I re-potted some plants. They really needed it, including a nice big ficus that stays in our florida room, and a couple other indoor plants. I will plant the ficus clippings in the future, after the root hormone I soaked them in, kicks into full effect.

Then I went ahead and stacked our dryer over the washing machine. I've been meaning to do this since we got them, but never got around to doing it. I was also kinda worried my wife wouldn't be able to reach the buttons if it was that high. She's only 4'11". I went ahead and set her out a stool so she could reach 'em.

Then finally I soaked the Fit's tires in Endurance Shine for the night. I had washed and waxed it earlier in the day.