Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Woo Hoo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
Woo Hoo!!!

My ship has come in!! Bugatti here I come.

I just got this in my email.
------------------------
Mr. Tunde Lemo (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance
Central Bank of Nigeria
http://www.cenbank.org/AboutCBN/Thelist.asp

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Tunde Lemo, Board Member and Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance, Central Bank of Nigeria. We are currently investigating your payment under the auspices of
the Joint Regulatory Commission of the Presidency and NDIC. Incidentally, we have discovered during the course of the investigation that the agencies that were responsible for your
payment settlement have lost credibility. This is because the credit facility extended to them for the said payment has since expired, and as a result are unable to offset your fund.
They have resorted to charging you all forms of fees and advance payments to no avail. NDIC, being the agency responsible for underwriting the guarantee for your claim has therefore,
called for the re-transmittal of your funds from offshore credit. Under the Joint Regulatory Commission, we have adopted a new payment scheme for immediate remittance of the approved
sum of US$8,300.000.00 of your funds through our affiliate bank in south-east Asia.

By this arrangement, you are not required to travel to anywhere outside your country before your funds reach your account. Your funds originated from a legitimate claim here. It is not
possible for you to be paid from Africa and UK through direct wire transfer because Nigeria as a nation stopped Direct Wire Transfer of funds to foreign accounts since the september 9/11
due to high level of corruption in Nigerian Banks, Ministries, Governmental Agencies, etc. You must therefore, stop all contact with those people claiming to have access to your funds with
immediate effect.

We are working under the auspices of the Joint Regulatory Commission, and we intend to clear all foreign outstanding payment with this new payment scheme before the end of this month
or latest the last quarter of the fiscal year 2008.

Right now we have arranged that your payment would be released to you through our affiliate bank in south-east Asia. Due to the various discrepancy on the course of releasing your fund to
you, you are hereby advised to reconfirm your current contact details as you will be required to issue new approvals from our office here which will be forwarded to our affiliate bank in south-east
Asia for them to start processing your payment.

Reconfirm the followings

1) Your full names (as you will want it to appear on your payment approval documents)
2) Current Phone, fax and mobile numbers.
3) Current Occupation if any
4) Age:
5) Address:

Email me back as soon as you reecive this important notification for immediate action from this office.

Mr. Tunde Lemo (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance
Central Bank of Nigeria
http://www.cenbank.org/AboutCBN/Thelist.asp

-----------------------------

Too bad it wasn't a phone call or I would have fun with them much like I torture the schleps with those "the warranty on your car has expired" calls. Serves them right for running scams.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Banned
How soon do you think your friend Tunde will ask you for your bank account number so that he can send you your funds?

Old 12-11-2008, 03:18 AM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
dam!!!!
scammers are funny

Old 12-11-2008, 11:28 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman
How soon do you think your friend Tunde will ask you for your bank account number so that he can send you your funds?
I wonder if I will get in trouble if I forward this email to the White House? Let George and Tunde discuss the situation...