Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

crazy races in FL

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member
crazy races in FL

his saturday night, i got a call my from my freind to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgement and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk ass guy setting the cars off, didn't look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.

a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing srt-4 being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn't know driving it telling me that "dont do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family" because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any **** or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn't leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collaterall from me, and i dont know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me "call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive"

He told me to tell my friend to come to the "Area" so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn't know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like "yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge"

i was told to tell him to come to the "area" so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i procedeed to tell 911 two street names. They ask "Are You at that location now sir?" and i say "yeah dude" and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh **** there is an osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operrator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver "GET THE **** ON THE GROUND NOW" and he is freaking out putting his cellphoneo and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesnt open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of ****. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony's each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

Dodge Destruction- Video

*note the neon in the pic is just showing significance of the damage.

Id like to thank the osceola county sheriffs office for saving my ass in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car

Old 08-14-2008, 02:46 AM
Thats pretty ****ed up dude.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
wasnt me. but this was from SCP which they got it from the orlando forums.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
OrlandoForums is full of asses. I use to be on that site all the time, then it turned into ClubRSX but way more Spanish people. *LAUGHS!*
That wreck was on the news also. I heard about it... idk a few days ago? Maybe it was yesterday?

Street racing is big here. I use to be part of it. Not anymore. :-/

Old 08-14-2008, 05:51 PM
5 Year Member
damn thats some crazy stuff.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:46 PM
o-town thugs watch out... wheres josh's bullet hole hood when you need it.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:00 PM
i used to live in osceola county florida, and unfortunately it has become a not so good place. about 10 years ago, it was mostly agriculture, small businesses, and very very little crime.
in the past few years its gotten really bad. lots of crime, and an overall dangerous place to live and visit.
carjackings are the norm,
be careful if you end up in this area, oh and in case you dont know, disney world is partially in osceola county. aka kissimmee.

be safe!

Old 08-15-2008, 03:09 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
it wasnt you haha, now it makes sense. i was thinking about how much it sucks for you to have gone all the way to florida and gotten your ass kicked lol.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:07 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
DAMNIT james,
way to **** with me
i was wondering why you had a truck but you scared the shit out of me.
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm just happy that YOU'RE okay

Old 08-15-2008, 04:15 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
where's the link to the original thread?
i wanna read through this shit

Old 08-15-2008, 05:03 AM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
i know that spot..i used to be up there too when i used to have my 94 hatch i didnt hear about this until now but i can put money i probably know a couple people who were there that night.. i dont think that's the actual car in the vid tho .. unless dude driving it was from out of state.. we dont rock front plates here it looks like a georgia or maryland plate..

Old 08-15-2008, 05:27 AM
5 Year Member
Damn dude, you are extremely lucky for getting out of that situation alive. Major kudos for keeping a level head and being able to contact 911 without them noticing.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Thats how we do in FL.
We race hardcore, if youre in the way we hit you. Then take you hostage.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
hahaahaha ray
that was really an mx6, not an srt4, and it was ray that went to jail

Old 08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
True story.
Im posting due to WiFi in the jail.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
oh nice haha
check the post whore thread asap

Old 09-04-2008, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
see thats why i never go out to the races anymore they suck anyways its a bunch of boricuas (by the way im hispanic) that do nothing but scout your cars out and do stupid stuff like that

remember we where just talking about the same peps b1stro

Old 09-04-2008, 02:16 AM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
Originally Posted by nxtfit_08
see thats why i never go out to the races anymore they suck anyways its a bunch of boricuas (by the way im hispanic) that do nothing but scout your cars out and do stupid stuff like that

remember we where just talking about the same peps b1stro

YYYYEEUUUPPPP... ill stick to sonics lol