Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Crazy Day!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Retired Moderator
Crazy Day!!!!

What a crazy day i had today. 5 mins before work, i was chillin in my car in a bank parking(across from my store that i work in) lot where no one parks(so i dont get door dinged), i watch a gangster looking dude run out of the bank with a bag, then a crazy civilian guy chasing the guy who just robbed the bank. Dude who robbed the bank gets in his ghetto(about 30 feet from my car) van, starts to leave, with the guy still chasing him( i have no idea why, i was just think how dumb he was), then the bank robber pulls out a gun while driving away, opens fire on the dude chasing him, dude chasing him drops to the ground, luckily the suspect missed on both shots fired. I then called 911 literally 30secs later 3 cops show up, then like 12 cops surround the building, i told them which direction he left in, then most of them took off trying to find the him and the van he took off in. I was there for an hour and 30mins talking with poilce as a main witness. It was just insane. The crazy guy who was chasing the suspect was soo shaken up. He thought he was a dead man, i thought he was a dead man. It ended up with the cop saying he may call me later tonight, i havent heard anything from him since. I hope they find that peice of crap robber guy!
My adreline was pumping for a good hour after the incedent.

Ohh just thought id mention, i live in a very wealthy community, ive never seen or heard of this in my area ever. They come hear from the Oakland side of the bay, because they know we are unexpecting and dont have the same security as the lower end areas.

Tyler

Old 06-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Formerly "bitoy"
5 Year Member
Wow! that's a HELL of a day.....

Old 06-12-2008, 01:41 AM
5 Year Member
Many years back we had a police shoot out in my company parking lot in downtown Chicago. Guy had decided to rob a bank and then cooly WALK away from the bank, with about 7-8 cop cars in tow. They followed him to our lot where he stopped and decided to make a stand. They surrounded him, told him to give up; he decided to pull out a gun and point it at them instead. Bad idea. Probably 20-25 shots later he was a bleeding lump slumped against the fence and very very not alive. They were still washing the blood away for a day or two. All of us on the second floor hit the dirt and started peeking out the bottom of the windows when the shots started. People on the street ran for cover as this was about maybe 1-2 in the afternoon on a weekday. Very weird day after that.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 AM
whoa....crazy shit

Old 06-12-2008, 01:52 AM
5 Year Member
nice story man!!!!

yeah your hood is NICE!!!! i drove by there. i was like woww....haha

Old 06-12-2008, 02:49 AM
5 Year Member
crazy... Hope that muthafucca gets caught.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned
Reminds me of the bank that got robbed in my parents area a few years back. Very nice low key part of Kansas City, I was home for summer break, waiting to go to work, and this guy robs a bank down the street, and holds all the tellers and one of my neighbors hostage and makes them take off all their clothes. Drives them to the local airport with cops in tow then tries to shoot them and they shot him like 8 times.