Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Anyone have a Blackberry 8130?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Anyone have a Blackberry 8130?

iv had this phone for almost a year now and all of a sudden its deleting all of my txt's and previous calls. seems like everyone monday i wake up and all my txt's are gone and all my calls i have made are gone all the settings are to the factory... is blackberry starting somthing new?... or is my phone jacked?

Old 05-19-2008, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
memory may be full?

Old 05-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by pwnstar
iv had this phone for almost a year now and all of a sudden its deleting all of my txt's and previous calls. seems like everyone monday i wake up and all my txt's are gone and all my calls i have made are gone all the settings are to the factory... is blackberry starting somthing new?... or is my phone jacked?

hahaha d00d the same thing happend to me with that phone. ok write down every info in the phone you wanna keep!! you have to go buy a $20 1gb memory card the your dealer, and you have to wipe your phone clean.(erase everything). ok go buy the memory card, wirte down all your number and stuff, go to options, go to security options, click on general settings, push your blackberry symbol to the left your that ball, click wipe handheld, its gonna ask your to type blackberry , then your done with that. insert your memory card, and then go to options, go to advanced options, click media card, enable media card. then push your blackberry logo button, then click format card. hahahha seems like a pain but its not. and no i dont work for a cell phone company, its just real easy

Old 05-19-2008, 07:33 PM
actualy i found out why thay said blackberry has been doing somthing the past few weeks that causes all that info to get erased UNLESS you take out your battery like every other day and do a reset thay said that will make it so your phone will not do that, and im just gonna get the new curve any ways its a little bigger better then the pearl but not as big as the world edition.