Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Your view on the Election.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mugen Mojo
Amen Brother! But it takes five minutes of your day to go vote. I know it's going to be bad no matter the outcome. But at least I can go to sleep that night with the thought in my head that I "might" have made the right choice. I "might" have made the difference. The next day I find out that I didn't. Well at least I made an effort.
Still not worth it. I could have had some good quality ball-scratching time in that 5 minutes.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cavie187
Still not worth it. I could have had some good quality ball-scratching time in that 5 minutes.
lol duly noted.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by RDS
I'm 23, black, well-educated, etc, blah blah blah.

That said, I don't really think any of the candidates are the right candidates. I wouldn't vote for McCain (more independent than democrat, but I haven't heard anything about what he plans on doing and how he plans to do it).

Neither Clinton nor Obama are gaining my respect (or vote) either. Obama, to me, talks like a pimp. Says everything you want to hear to get your vote (as all politicians do), but it's more irritating with so many people kissing his ass. He talks about change this and change that, but hasn't said a dayum thing about how he plans on going about this change. Clinton seems to be in a losing battle primarily because she's listening to the other idiots in her campaign tell her what to do instead of doing what's best for her. Women have the potential to be excellent leaders. She, again, to me, seems to be just becoming "one of the boys". I don't want a woman trying to be a man leading this country. I want a woman AS A WOMAN leading the country. The tactics she's using dont evoke feelings of "strong female leader" in me.

Again, this is just my take and I'm sure there are plenty of folks who'll disagree with me, which is fine, but I'm pretty set in how I view things so if you're going to argue with me, don't try to change my mind . K, /disclaimer.

I do respect others opinions and views though and would love to hear them
wow.
this has to be the most ignorant racist thing i've read all day,...

haha jk man.
yes, i agree with you though!
i never thought of obama as talking like a pimp, but now that i think about it, he really does!

buttt, i'm only 16, so it doesn't really matter too much of what i think...

Old 04-25-2008, 01:22 PM
My view on the election remains the same: We're F#cked.