Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Gran Turismo

I know I am probably missing a thread somewhere, but I just checked out the videos for the new Gran Tourismo game. Any word on whether or not the Fit will be in there. I ask that because I just picked up this months SuperStreet magazine because it had the GT-R and the new Mugen 09 Fit. Suffice to say I needed new shorts afterward. If I could drive that in GT I would be all about it. Mugen is a genius. Part of me wants to say its impractical to pump a Fit full of power and remove it from its designed purpose of being a fuel efficient ultra utility vehicle, but when I see stuff like that, I want to throw practicality out the window. That 1.5 with super charger is in their tiiiiiigt. If you get a chance to scan the issue its pretty cool. I dont usually pick up magazines but Im addicted to my Fit.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
I sure hope GT5 has the new Fit in it. If it had the Mugen edition as well, I might just go out and buy the PS3.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
By the time it comes out it probably will. Have to remember the version coming out on the 17th is for the most part a playable demo. I think it only has 60 cars. The full version should be out next year hopefully.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I think i recall the Jazz in the lineup.. can't remember the engine size (so i am not sure it will be the 1.5v or the 1.4)

I'll try to find it again.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:21 PM
The list that was leaked got erased. I am sure there is a copy of it somewhere, but i don't know where anymore. sorry.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:49 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
little inside info. i heard a guy from polyphony digital came to take pics of the spoon fit. so who knows. i have the japanese version of GT5 prologue and there is no fit in it at this point. i just downloaded a ton of updates and now the only hondas in the game is the nsx, integra type r and a tuned s2000. i started a thread about gt5 a while ago listing off all the cars and tracks but the list has changed.

btw, online racing with gt5 is exactly what it needed. best online racing game ive ever played!!!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:35 PM
RDS
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
little inside info. i heard a guy from polyphony digital came to take pics of the spoon fit. so who knows. i have the japanese version of GT5 prologue and there is no fit in it at this point. i just downloaded a ton of updates and now the only hondas in the game is the nsx, integra type r and a tuned s2000. i started a thread about gt5 a while ago listing off all the cars and tracks but the list has changed.

btw, online racing with gt5 is exactly what it needed. best online racing game ive ever played!!!
There are more Hondas to be in GT5 when it's actually released. My partner and I have a meeting with a gentleman from Polyphony Digital next month to take a look at some vehicles. Actually, my partner in Japan already spoke with him, but he has yet to see the cars finished in the flesh.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:39 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by RDS
There are more Hondas to be in GT5 when it's actually released. My partner and I have a meeting with a gentleman from Polyphony Digital next month to take a look at some vehicles. Actually, my partner in Japan already spoke with him, but he has yet to see the cars finished in the flesh.
i hope so. seems like some car manufacturers gave the gt5 franchise more money than others. as of now, they should call it "nissan presents:gran tur-nismo 5

more hondas please

Old 04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Im almost sure the current gen and the new Fit will be in the game. They may be the JDM versions but im fine with that.

Tyler