Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

The official rant and rave thread. haha

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
Pip that stinks big time! I would have been so pissed if that happened to me, I probably would have made her cry. You should have kicked her car and been like, "ooops, I tripped." lol I hope you are feeling better tho!

Old 03-19-2008, 06:15 PM
U should have "rested" a sledgehammer on her hood. Good Times!

Old 03-19-2008, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
Damn..How direspectful or her to "rest" her cart on someones car! Ahh, i would be super pissed off aswell. Especially knowing how easy the Fits paint scratches..Fricken soccer moms with there minivans, all they care about is there selfs..So annoying!
Hope you feel better pip!

Tyler
thanks, tool!

Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITfetish
Pip that stinks big time! I would have been so pissed if that happened to me, I probably would have made her cry. You should have kicked her car and been like, "ooops, I tripped." lol I hope you are feeling better tho!
i think had i been in a better frame of mind i would've done something much worse....lucky for her i felt like crap!!

thanks, my fever has finally gone down for the 1st time in 2 days, yay me

Originally Posted by gn-it&rn-it
U should have "rested" a sledgehammer on her hood. Good Times!
haha, times like these make me remember why i need an "emergency" sledgehammer...

Old 03-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by pip_rocks
haha, times like these make me remember why i need an "emergency" sledgehammer...
Emergency sledgehammer? Wow and i thought my emergency 6 cell maglight would mess up someones day. haha. I like mine cause its bright enough to blind them and then you can hit them when they cant see. haha. I havent used it yet but im sure it would leave a mark. haha.

My next rant,
I bought a softball glove last weekend and it was so stiff that i could barely catch with it. Why make them so hard and stiff (the ball glove) that it is virtually unusable for weeks? I oiled it twice and bought some hot glove and threw it in the oven and still its stiff. I dont know it just bothered me you buy it to trash it so that you can use it. haha.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jdjohnson9
Emergency sledgehammer? Wow and i thought my emergency 6 cell maglight would mess up someones day. haha. I like mine cause its bright enough to blind them and then you can hit them when they cant see. haha. I havent used it yet but im sure it would leave a mark. haha.

My next rant,
I bought a softball glove last weekend and it was so stiff that i could barely catch with it. Why make them so hard and stiff (the ball glove) that it is virtually unusable for weeks? I oiled it twice and bought some hot glove and threw it in the oven and still its stiff. I dont know it just bothered me you buy it to trash it so that you can use it. haha.
that maglight does sound pretty convenient, lol.

and that sucks about your glove. it sounds like when my bf buys a new hat and has to break it in forever so it finally gets comfortable.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:20 PM
that maglight does sound pretty convenient, lol.

and that sucks about your glove. it sounds like when my bf buys a new hat and has to break it in forever so it finally gets comfortable.
The maglight is very convenient. I love it and i use it alot but 6 batts make it kinda to bright and it doesnt like to last all that long. It takes a lot of power. Its pretty old to so thats prob why. My 4 cell is just as good but doesnt have the same force when i swing it. haha

Yea i dont understand that hats are the same way. You buy something and then have to mess with it and shape it before the damn thing fits right. I hate it but i guess everyone has there own idea of how they want it so i guess it makes sense but when it takes as long as it does it gets annoying. haha

Old 03-19-2008, 08:38 PM
5 Year Member
oh man, speaking of hats, it's funny that you mentioned it. i just bought a hat like not even 2 weeks ago, and the damn thing gave me bruise and a blister right smack dab in the middle of my forehead. it hurt so bad, gave me a headache and all. had to keep wearing it tho as was prevuiosly stated for break in purposes to get proper look and fitament down. but it's good to go now tho! ugh.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by GAFIT
Most drivers of any race/sex/religion/etc suck. Women drivers get the worst rap because soooo many are sooo bad. That being said, my wife is pretty good and my Mom is scary good. My Mom made a pass in my Mustang back in the day and came within 2 tenths of my best time. She has scared the heck out of some car salesmen through the years also. You want to really see her mad...watch a car salesman try to suggest she should be looking at the automatic plain model instead of the manual sport model.

Of course her first car was a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 and her first ticket was in that same car for doing a burnout in a parking lot
I love your mom

Old 03-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Fun thread!! Let's form a posse and go get these people NOW!!

My rant is: (and it's happening at every light here now in Tampa) as SOON as the light turns green, the car turning left jumps out in frot of the oncoming traffic so he/she doesn't have to wait. I keep waiting for a big ol' truck to run the red and SLAM into the left turn guy like in Office Space when Tom Smykowski backed out of his garage). (not nice, I know)

I also have a general loathing for minivans. They usually accelerate very slowly and often drive under the speed limit. grrrrrr

Old 03-20-2008, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Squirrely
Fun thread!! Let's form a posse and go get these people NOW!!

My rant is: (and it's happening at every light here now in Tampa) as SOON as the light turns green, the car turning left jumps out in frot of the oncoming traffic so he/she doesn't have to wait. I keep waiting for a big ol' truck to run the red and SLAM into the left turn guy like in Office Space when Tom Smykowski backed out of his garage). (not nice, I know)

I also have a general loathing for minivans. They usually accelerate very slowly and often drive under the speed limit. grrrrrr
oh man!! it's the opposite around here where about 5 more cars go through a left turn on a RED light than are actually supposed to. they don't even gun it through a yellow, they just leisurely stroll through a freakin' RED LIGHT!!!!!

and it's ALWAYS minivans and suvs!!!

i hate them both SO MUCH!!!!

(good call, squirrely )

Old 03-20-2008, 01:25 AM
oh man!! it's the opposite around here where about 5 more cars go through a left turn on a RED light than are actually supposed to. they don't even gun it through a yellow, they just leisurely stroll through a freakin' RED LIGHT!!!!!

and it's ALWAYS minivans and suvs!!!

i hate them both SO MUCH!!!!

(good call, squirrely )
Oh we have that too, but that's old stuff. Maybe the green light hoppers haven't hit you yet. They will. THEY WILL!!! So you have that to look forward to!! You can often see it coming if you watch them. They're watching the light non-stop.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:04 PM
5 Year Member
People who think replying to a public thread on a public forum entitles them to some sort of privacy between them and the OP. (That's why Private Messages exist on most forums)

curses

Oh, and bump. Official rant thread = good

Old 03-31-2008, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITfetish
haha thats pretty sweet. i know a lot of people stink at driving, it doesnt just come down to girls. i'm just tired of hearing about it, cant it be pinned on someone else now lol it is funny tho when i tell a guy that my car is manual and they stare at me like i just spoke to them in another language. just because im a girl does not mean i cant drive a manual lol i really just laugh it off now and roll my eyes psshh lol
Personally, nowadays, I can respect anyone who drives a manual and ESPECIALLY females!! A year or so ago, (pre FIT) I had a really enjoyable (MILD) stoplight drag race with a girl in manual Mazda vs my manual Accord! She could drive that stick, for sure, and we had fun!! LOL So more power to ya, Jazzmin!!
'07 VBP Sport 5MT w/minor appearance & comfort mods!!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member
BTW: My Rant

What is it with people who drive small cars (like our Fit's) who can't seem to make a turn and stay within their lane?!? I sat behind a driver the other day waiting to make a right turn into a four lane road (2 each way w/ a median!!) who waited for BOTH lanes to clear because they could NOT execute a ninety degree turn into the curb lane!!! They actually pulled, out crossed into the far lane and then edged back into the curb lane!

Old 03-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by fittmann
What is it with people who drive small cars (like our Fit's) who can't seem to make a turn and stay within their lane?!? I sat behind a driver the other day waiting to make a right turn into a four lane road (2 each way w/ a median!!) who waited for BOTH lanes to clear because they could NOT execute a ninety degree turn into the curb lane!!! They actually pulled, out crossed into the far lane and then edged back into the curb lane!
Yea i hear ya on those types of drivers. A small car that they drive like a 18 wheeler. haha. What a joke. Then you have the semi drivers that think they are in Ferrari's and throw those big suckers around. Its sad what the highways are turning into these days.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Hey fittmann you know you can put your car description in your signature right? It would be easier then typing it everytime. On your user cp page there is a button you can click for your signature, put in whatever you want and then i think you click accept. I cant remember off hand. PM me and i can walk you through it if you need help. Just a helpful observation

Old 03-31-2008, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
here's my rant for the night...I hate that I procrastinate and wait until the night before a 10 page paper is due to write it!!
But I finished it so that makes me

...i hate the papers more than i hate procrastinating!

Old 04-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by fittmann
Or....they swing out left before the right turn almost hitting the car on their left (which they're oblivious to).

Old 04-01-2008, 08:02 AM
5 Year Member
Dumb ass bitches on their phones who don't have that skill to drive and talk!!!!

in example:

When I lived in Palmdale I was on a red light. I looked over cause there was a NICE ass Yamaha R1 coming to the light ass well (btw, there was traffic) and all of a sudden this bitch pulls out of the mall in her Denali talking on the cell phone as well as her dumb blondie friend without looking if someone is coming, then BAM she hit's the guy in the R1 and he flies off his bike as his beautiful R1 flips onto another car. AND GUESS WHAT? Bitch was still talking on the cellphone, neither her nor her friend realized they just hit someone. Green light and they keep going and guy in R1 gets up like WTF? and finally starts his tore up bike and chases after her. Good thing there was a cop on the other block and pulled her over when he saw guy chasing her. I'm sure she got a nice hit and run charge which would make me feel better.

If you're gonna talk on the phone, while driving, in traffic have a hands free device people.

Quick Reply: The official rant and rave thread. haha