Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.
View Poll Results: Is Claymore missed on fitfreak.net?
Poll Deleted
13.79%
Poll Deleted
86.21%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

I am publicly thanking...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Ritzbury
I am publicly thanking...

I want to thank whoever was responsible for the banning of claymore. i think we all knew the thing me and claymore had between eachother. not to mention the endless PM's we sent back and fourth flaming eachother.

so whoever it was that is responsible for this, thank you. it is about time. we can now use the search function without worrying about little clayprick watching our every move telling us we are ruining the forum. we need not have to learn claymore's "mark 1, mod 2" search technique.

i think 80% of his posts were only about the topic being in the wrong spot, or posted already, or it was getting off topic.

thank you whoever it was. even though i'm never on here anymore, i still feel victorious in our battle.

bye claymore!

and remember, click it or ticket

Last edited by Ritzbury; 02-18-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
lol. i haven't really seen him post here, but the few posts ive seen were telling someone to search LOL

Old 02-18-2008, 01:45 PM

Old 02-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Retired Moderator
He just caused probelms bettween alot of people here(including me). Hes not a very happy person on this forum. Not nice to newbies, infact he hates newbies. We dont need a guy scaring off our new members, thats uncalled for.
I think FitFreak is a better forum with out him honestly.

Tyler

Old 02-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Haha.I wasnt sure what to think when he was batteling all the mods on the newbie thread i started. I got a good feeling that that had a part of his banning. Its pretty bad when admin has to come in and close your thread for getting out of line. Is it indefinate or is it like a 6 month deal and then probation?

Old 02-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I never had any trouble with Claymore and he provided a lot of good information and even some DIY's to the forum while he was here.

With that said there were obviously conflicts going on and I trust the mods have imposed a ban because a line was crossed somewhere.

The one thing to remember is that nobody comes on here with the intent of ruining somebody's day (well except for weirdo internet people who troll for it).

For the most part I like everybody on the forum.... well except this hippie guy who used to hang out here and talk about how great his stupid CVT Caliber was... I think his name was Litesong....er opps .... anyway

not really sure where I was going with this, I would say I am indifferent to the news In a way we all lose when somebody gets banned.... except the people who didn't like him.. you guys kind of win.

But remember when the forum is slow and the moon is full, sometimes if you listen carefully.... you can still hear the footsteps of Claymore....

Old 02-18-2008, 05:58 PM
5 Year Member
I personally have only dealt with Claymore's stubbornness on a couple of occasions and that was only when I tried to point out that he was being unreasonable and ridiculous to others. Anyways, I have read many, many posts from him and only a couple of them were beneficial to this forum. Plus, as a moderator you have to remain almost impartial and fair to things that occur on the forum and he could not seem to do that. I am glad to seem him go because he caused more problems than he solved or mediated. And, if you didn't back up his thoughts then you were against him. None of use are perfect, but he was ridiculous. I have said my peace.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

And for those of you who are concerned about his well being, don't worry. He is a moderator on a few other websites. Some have even given him his own technical section.

Old 02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
He reminded me of a member on Mx6.com; which was also banned. He was banned forever though.
Hes name was Sleepcounter. Could be the same person? Hahaha!

Old 02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
5 Year Member
As a newbie, I was on several occasions turned off by Claymore's "smart-alecky" or sometimes down right nasty replies, as well as his assumptions that newbies were "too lazy" to read the forums. I even requested if there was some type of tutorial to guide new to the forum users and was shortly told "No". Although I was irked, I attributed this seeming rudeness to his youthfulness, and continued to utilize the forum for the inputs of others. I was not aware that there was a move on to ban him. Just remember that one day we all will be able to look back on our youth and regret mistakes we made dealing with others.
VBP Sport 5MT

Old 02-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by osborne
I personally have only dealt with Claymore's stubbornness on a couple of occasions and that was only when I tried to point out that he was being unreasonable and ridiculous to others. Anyways, I have read many, many posts from him and only a couple of them were beneficial to this forum. Plus, as a moderator you have to remain almost impartial and fair to things that occur on the forum and he could not seem to do that. I am glad to seem him go because he caused more problems than he solved or mediated. And, if you didn't back up his thoughts then you were against him. None of use are perfect, but he was ridiculous. I have said my peace.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

And for those of you who are concerned about his well being, don't worry. He is a moderator on a few other websites. Some have even given him his own technical section.
Hahaha "Claymore's Technical section"..HOW LAME!

Tyler

Old 02-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Banned
Don't assume that he's gone forever.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:50 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
how do i get rid of a negative rep point he gave me when i was right about using the term "color sanding" and he said it was "finish sanding" even after i consulted a pro car painter about the subject AND had a link up to a diy on how to color sand from a reputable website?
heres the link. someone give me positive rep points to offset his blind stubbornness.
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ight=overspray

cue the little people "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!"

Old 02-18-2008, 07:51 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
unfortunately he is only banned for 2 months. and I KNOW.. he will be back with something to say when his time is up.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
unfortunately he is only banned for 2 months. and I KNOW.. he will be back with something to say when his time is up.
Maybe that can be changed i mean look at that poll. Nobody wants him here..I dread that grumpy old man coming back...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Anybody know how old Claymore is? Maybe that has something to do with it or maybe just mad at the world. haha.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
he did contribute some good info and seemed to know his stuff for the most part but he was just an arrogant ass

Old 02-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I just noticed the tags!! Hahahahha!

Old 02-18-2008, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
funny to trust "professional" advise from someone who did a mod to his car with some kitchen hardware, maybe some food bowls or sumthing. I do remember that, he posted it while ago, when i was a new member haha.

never really bothered me to have him here though. This was a post where it really kind of disturbed me in his way of answering. Although, he didnt said something way off hehe
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/off-...all-think.html

Old 02-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Ritzbury
I will be waiting for his joyful return. maybe i'll post a few messages he sent me. we got into it pretty badly, but i wont post it because there is a such thing as a sore winner.... but pm me if you wanna see some

Old 02-19-2008, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
HAHAHAHAH CLAYMORE for pres. Well DONE!

Quick Reply: I am publicly thanking...