Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Kid Busted By Mom!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Smile Kid Busted By Mom!!

A young kid trying to make a video of his MOMS Vette gets busted....classic IMO...enjoy

a kid is starting up what seems to be parents car, in that case, mom is pissed! - Video

Old 02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Ahahaha. Thats great!
"YOU SCREWED UP MY VIDEO!" lol

Why would you even post that on the internet? You know people are going to talk so much crap.
Nice find Tony!

Tyler

Old 02-15-2008, 08:02 PM
could of been funnier IF you got to see mom whackin' on her kid with a wooden spoon

Old 02-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by TOOL
Ahahaha. Thats great!
"YOU SCREWED UP MY VIDEO!" lol

Why would you even post that on the internet? You know people are going to talk so much crap.
Nice find Tony!

Tyler
Thx Tyler....wasn't his face ?!...LOL

tonyd

Old 02-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gn-it&rn-it
could of been funnier IF you got to see mom whackin' on her kid with a wooden spoon
That brings back memories - my Grandmother use to do that when the
young uns' got out of line. I still remember her chasing my cousin Steve
through the house with that wooden spoon in her hand!

Cat :x

Old 02-15-2008, 08:22 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gn-it&rn-it
haha im scared of wooden spoons! my mom used to spank us with them. you dont know pain until you cross a big italian woman.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
you dont know pain until you cross a big italian woman.
hahaha.

Whats with the wooden spoon thing. It seems like everybody has gotten threatened or beat with a wooden spoon before.

Tyler

Old 02-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Smile

haha im scared of wooden spoons! my mom used to spank us with them. you dont know pain until you cross a big italian woman.
I know what thatz ALL about....being Italian...having had more then a couple wooden spoons broken on my a## ...LOL.

Trust me Tyler, you are not missing a THING...lol.

tonyd

Old 02-15-2008, 08:39 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tonyd3773
I know what thatz ALL about....being Italian...having had more then a couple wooden spoons broken on my a## ...LOL.

tonyd
HAHAHAHA dude! my mom was so mad one time that she broke the wooden spoon on my brothers a** and me and my bro just started laughing which made her more angry. so me and my brother run around the house but she cant catch us and her face turns red. and she just sits at the table giving us the death stare only saying one sentence "just wait til your father gets home"
then when my dad gets home my mom says "TEDDY!" and my dad says in a humble tone "what? i didnt do anything."
hahaha my dad is hilarious! but we still got punished

Old 02-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Smile

HAHAHAHA dude! my mom was so mad one time that she broke the wooden spoon on my brothers a** and me and my bro just started laughing which made her more angry. so me and my brother run around the house but she cant catch us and her face turns red. and she just sits at the table giving us the death stare only saying one sentence "just wait til your father gets home"
then when my dad gets home my mom says "TEDDY!" and my dad says in a humble tone "what? i didnt do anything."
Yeah, thatz a classic line "Just wait till your father getz home".....but when he broke out da leather belt it went from smiles to cries real quick ...good ole dayz.

tonyd

Old 02-15-2008, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
I am having flashbacks! My parents solved that problem by commissioning my uncle to make a wooden paddle that about close to an inch thick WITH MY FRICKIN' NAME ON IT!

Old 02-15-2008, 09:40 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by osborne
I am having flashbacks! My parents solved that problem by commissioning my uncle to make a wooden paddle that about close to an inch thick WITH MY FRICKIN' NAME ON IT!
LOL!!! haha that is hillarious!!! "this paddle has your name on it young man!!"
my grandfather was a principal and he had a paddle that said "THE BOARD OF EDUCATION" on it.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
LOL!!! haha that is hillarious!!! "this paddle has your name on it young man!!"
my grandfather was a principal and he had a paddle that said "THE BOARD OF EDUCATION" on it.
My elementary school principal had a paddle with holes in it. I was in their because I got in trouble and asked what the holes were for. She said that they were "speed holes". ROFL!

My favorite paddle that I have ever seen is the one on Dazed and Confused that the black guy is carrying that read "Soul Pole".

500th POST WOOT!

Last edited by osborne; 02-15-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
Damn' thatz a big paddle ! At least they were kool enough to put ur name on it .

tonyd

Old 02-15-2008, 09:46 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
haha-- i had the "special spoon"..
.. its handle was wrapped in black electrical tape....

did you guys ever get the bar of soap scrapped on your teeth.. that was the worst- i can taste it now!
dah!!!! scarred for life!!

Old 02-15-2008, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by billmus86
haha-- i had the "special spoon"..
.. its handle was wrapped in black electrical tape....

did you guys ever get the bar of soap scrapped on your teeth.. that was the worst- i can taste it now!
Nah, you take one bite of it and act like it's nothing and they have to move on to another means of punishment. Hot sauce didn't work either.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by billmus86

In the ole soap n' mouth days, I got the soggy bottom side!!! My wife growing up had to eat whole travel size bar....and swallow! Thought I had it bad!

Last edited by gn-it&rn-it; 02-15-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:09 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
hahaha i love how that video made us all recall our past child abuse stories. when i have a kid, i dont know how i am going to punish him but i know that getting slapped every now and then isnt a bad thing when you are being a shitty a kid. i think its made me a better person in retrospect.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:07 PM
These stories are great. For me and my siblings it was the postal belt my dad wore, and soap in the mouth. My mom was demanding something of me once with a "young lady" at the end, I responded with a refusal and an "old lady" at the end. Mistake. She uttered no more words. She just grabbed my arm and hauled me into the bathroom for a soap tasting. Yum.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:31 AM
5 Year Member
man that was great. i guess he was trying to make an exhaust video

Quick Reply: Kid Busted By Mom!!